Author Topic: Jan friKOTH  (Read 876 times)

Offline ink

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
Jan friKOTH
« on: December 20, 2012, 07:33:33 PM »
wouldn't the first plane be the one chosen by the December winner of KOTH?

maybe I am wrong :headscratch:

Offline RedBull1

• Gold Member
Re: Jan friKOTH
« Reply #1 on: December 20, 2012, 07:50:25 PM »
I believe so, Fuze didn't have you choose an A/C?  :headscratch:
"There is absolutely no point discussing anything on the BBS, it's mostly populated by people who are right about everything, no one listens and everyone is just talking. People will argue over the shape of an egg." -Anonymous

Offline ink

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #2 on: December 20, 2012, 07:52:54 PM »
he did..... I chose the Ki of course.....

Offline fuzeman

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #3 on: December 20, 2012, 08:53:20 PM »
Yes, first plane for January FriKOTH will be the Ki-84-Ia.
Winner of the previous event picks the plane for the next event. That's the way I've don't it since I came aboard in 2005.
What gave you the idea that the Ki-84-Ia would NOT be January's first ride in FriKOTH?

On a sidenote -  I guess I should just call it KOTH and not FriKOTH but I'm still delusional in thinking this event has a future.
Far too many, if not most, people on this Board post just to say something opposed to posting when they have something to say.

"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG54

Offline ink

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #4 on: December 20, 2012, 09:01:25 PM »
http://bbs.hitechcreations.com/smf/index.php/topic,343080.msg4528446.html#msg4528446

"Submitting Fryday 18 January @5pm EST for FriKOTH. Plane choice has not been determined as the event has yet to be run."

from this

Offline fuzeman

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #5 on: December 21, 2012, 12:03:48 PM »
http://bbs.hitechcreations.com/smf/index.php/topic,343080.msg4528446.html#msg4528446

"Submitting Fryday 18 January @5pm EST for FriKOTH. Plane choice has not been determined as the event has yet to be run."

from this

Got ya, I usually put up next months dates for public viewing early in the month. That was copied and pasted from my submission on the CM forum, which we have to get in early, and at that time the event had not been held.
I'mADot way ahead of us and he updated the information.
Far too many, if not most, people on this Board post just to say something opposed to posting when they have something to say.

"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG54

Offline TequilaChaser

• AH Training Corps - Retired
  • Plutonium Member
      • The Damned - founded by Ptero in 1988
« Reply #6 on: December 21, 2012, 02:46:41 PM »
On a sidenote -  I guess I should just call it KOTH and not FriKOTH but I'm still delusional in thinking this event has a future.

Heya fuzeman, you're not delusional! this event has a future, it is an important event that is needed as far as Aces High is concerned,

TC
"When one considers just what they should say to a new pilot who is logging in Aces High, the mind becomes confused in the complex maze of info it is necessary for the new player to know. All of it is important; most of it vital; and all of it just too much for one brain to absorb in 1-2 lessons" TC

Offline ink

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #7 on: December 21, 2012, 05:15:16 PM »
Got ya, I usually put up next months dates for public viewing early in the month. That was copied and pasted from my submission on the CM forum, which we have to get in early, and at that time the event had not been held.
I'mADot way ahead of us and he updated the information.

cc that :salute