Author Topic: The 2013 KOTH season news.  (Read 2298 times)

Offline fuzeman

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
Re: The 2013 KOTH season news.
« Reply #15 on: January 19, 2013, 11:01:24 AM »
Something along the lines of the present host:

:D
Far too many, if not most, people on this Board post just to say something opposed to posting when they have something to say.

"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG54

Offline ACE

• Platinum Member
« Reply #16 on: January 19, 2013, 03:24:32 PM »
Where did SheGotYa go?  She was like the best leader.  Did she get kicked out for difference of opinions like pervert said?
Sixth Tri-Annual Dueling Bracket Champion

The Few

-Spek

Offline ImADot

• Platinum Member
« Reply #17 on: January 19, 2013, 03:33:18 PM »
Where did SheGotYa go?  She was like the best leader.  Did she get kicked out for difference of opinions like pervert said?

Here is your answer...any further discussion or speculation is counter-productive.

CM team business is not something for public debate.

If a CM decides to leave, it is a matter between that CM and the rest of the CM team.

If a player wishes to become a CM, he will fill out an application which includes his GameID and other information; it is then discussed and voted on amongst the CM team before that player is accepted.

Now with all your questions answered. Let me assure you the CM Team NEVER has tried to shutdown the KOTH event.
That is not an option. I can assure you we " The CM Team " are working with Fuzeman to find a replacement or some one
to step in and help out so that KOTH can continue to go on as it should.

:salute
midi
My Current Rig:
GigaByte GA-X99-UD4 Mobo w/ 16Gb RAM
Intel i7 5820k, Win7 64-bit
NVidia GTX 970 4Gb ACX 2.0
Track IR, CH Fighterstick, CH Pro Throttle, CH Pro Pedals

Offline nrshida

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #18 on: January 19, 2013, 03:43:09 PM »

This does not preclude you elaborating on how you function or your procedures and foundation for decisions.

Happy Friday Pipz!
-=Army of Muppets=-
"Get stuffed freaks" - Zack1234

Offline morfiend

• AH Training Corps
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #19 on: January 19, 2013, 07:50:39 PM »
Something along the lines of the present host:
(Image removed from quote.)

:D

:rofl :rofl :rofl  Everyone likely thinks thats just some pic you selected,but we both know the truth! :rofl :rofl :rofl

Before everyone gets in an uproar,HTC has had a long standing policy that you cant be a trainer and a CM at the same time so that may have had something to do with things.

Try to stir the pot does no good for anyone!

Offline nrshida

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #20 on: January 20, 2013, 03:31:38 AM »
I don't have much to do with the campaigns because of the Timezone I live in. As an independent observer I'm just going to comment that closing ranks and refusing to discuss how you operate or to answer reasonable player's questions makes you look a bit like a shadowy underworld operation, answerable to no one.

Don't you have an appointed spokesperson?

Happy Friday Pipz!
-=Army of Muppets=-
"Get stuffed freaks" - Zack1234

Offline ACE

• Platinum Member
« Reply #21 on: January 20, 2013, 04:07:26 AM »
Thank you shida.  This does make the CM team look shady when all of a sudden people leave or get removed for whatever reason..  Then you guys wont answer simple questions.

The Few

-Spek

Offline fuzeman

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #22 on: January 21, 2013, 06:03:38 PM »
<snip>
Don't you have an appointed spokesperson?

If a CM decides to leave, it is a matter between that CM and the rest of the CM team.

If a player wishes to become a CM, he will fill out an application which includes his GameID and other information; it is then discussed and voted on amongst the CM team before that player is accepted.

Now with all your questions answered. Let me assure you the CM Team NEVER has tried to shutdown the KOTH event.
That is not an option. I can assure you we " The CM Team " are working with Fuzeman to find a replacement or some one

midi

We, the CM Team, had a fuzeman problem, period. The problem started when I didn't pay attention to our spokesman when he said:

midi

Even this post has been generated, implement in hand ready to beat the dead horse.
Far too many, if not most, people on this Board post just to say something opposed to posting when they have something to say.

Offline betty

• Gold Member
« Reply #23 on: February 06, 2013, 02:50:28 AM »
Come on yall, give them some time, they will work things out and KOTH will go on as normal. And the reason I left was because MrMidi kept leaving his stinky socks laying around and holy cow.....that is a smell u cant get out of your nose!!! Hehe...just know i had my reasons and i feel bad that i left u all hanging, i did not mean to do that. It was not my intention. I hope u all understand that it was not an easy decision for me, but after 10 years my life and other things came up that i felt it was time for me to move on. I may be back again some day....if u see a noob flying a tiffy and crashing into everything...it will probably be me. Until then, dont give fuzeman such a hard time, he is a great guy and surely doesnt deserve it.  :salute

midi
~~~The Killuminati~~~                                                     

!!!!!POTIUS MORI QUAM FOEDARI!!!!

Offline perdue3

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #24 on: February 09, 2013, 09:50:01 AM »
Well Im glad you KOTH guys got a little taste of the CM Team. Welcome to the club gentlemen <S>
C.O. Kommando Nowotny 

FlyKommando.com

Offline ACE

• Platinum Member
« Reply #25 on: February 09, 2013, 10:00:07 AM »
Well Im glad you KOTH guys got a little taste of the CM Team. Welcome to the club gentlemen <S>

So we aren't the only people that see the CM team dropping people left and right?  Phew!

The Few

-Spek

Offline perdue3

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #26 on: February 09, 2013, 12:04:38 PM »
Thats exactly what I meant.
C.O. Kommando Nowotny 

FlyKommando.com

Offline fuzeman

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #27 on: February 09, 2013, 06:51:19 PM »
This topic has been covered fully and should have ended with my last post.   :frown:  
Please post any further replies here!

Lets try this again.   :)