Author Topic: Official 2012 TOC and wKOTH Results.  (Read 644 times)

Offline fuzeman

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
Official 2012 TOC and wKOTH Results.
« on: January 23, 2013, 04:49:06 PM »
   Well, the wKOTH for 2012 was similar to previous years in that it turned into a best of 5 duel between the two people who showed up. It lasted less than a half hour and TC bested sc0tch to advance to the TOC. The F4U-1A was chosen for wKOTH ride although I doubt we will have a wKOTH similar to this one with reservations cut in half.
Results:
[1] TC in a Bf 109G-6
[2] TC in a C.202
[3] TC wins in a F4U-1A

The TOC turned out to be a rather nice event, but than again I'm slightly biased. It ran just over two hours in length with eleven reservations filled. There was a distinct pattern of threes in this TOC. We had three wabbits, we flew nine rounds, the square of three {apologies for bringing math into a KOTH discussion}, and the winner won the TOC for the third time.
   Congratulations and salute to Bruv119 for winning the KOTH TOC, and for the third time <S> <S> <S>. The Spitfire Mk. I was chosen for the 2013 TOC.

Round by round results:
[1] Bruv119 in a Fw 190D-9
[2] RedBull in a Spitfire Mk.IX
[3] RedBull in a Bf 109K-4   (Wabbit)
[4] Debrody in a Bf109K-4
[5] Debrody in a Fw 190D-9   (Wabbit)
[6] pervert in a Fw 190D-9
[7] Krupnski in a C.205
[8] Bruv119 in a Yak-9U   (Wabbit)
[9] Bruv119 wins in a Tempest.

As usual, the TOC will recieve a nice plaque and with the winners permission I usually put up a picture to make the rest of us jealous.   :huh
Far too many, if not most, people on this Board post just to say something opposed to posting when they have something to say.

"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG54

Offline Kazaa

• Plutonium Member
      • http://www.thefewsquadron.co.uk
Re: Official 2012 TOC and wKOTH Results.
« Reply #1 on: January 25, 2013, 01:20:38 PM »
Well done old chap.

Fuzeman, thanks for taking the time, yet again, to host such a great event.

<S>

"If you learn from defeat, you haven't really lost."