Author Topic: 56th FG is recruiting  (Read 38285 times)

Offline Arlo

• Radioactive Member
Re: 56th FG is recruiting
« Reply #165 on: October 04, 2013, 02:35:37 PM »
See Rule #4
« Last Edit: October 07, 2013, 11:03:06 AM by Skuzzy »

Offline LCADolby

• Platinum Member
"So far the score is Gunzo 237 - Skyyr 0"
JG5 "Eismeer"
YouTube-20Dolby10
Twitch - Glendinho

Offline aztec

• Silver Member
« Reply #167 on: October 05, 2013, 09:09:20 AM »
Recruiting threads are not the place for this. If you need to call attention to yourself the General Forums will provide a wider audiance for you to do so.

Couldn't agree more.

Offline Stampf

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #168 on: October 05, 2013, 10:23:51 AM »

...so that's what a bloody nose feels like...

Well flown last night Gentlemen.  Discipline and teamwork displayed in equal abundance. 

Our Compliments.

<S>

- Der Wander Zirkus -
- La Fabrica de Exitos -

Offline -ammo-

• Platinum Member
« Reply #169 on: October 05, 2013, 11:33:28 AM »
...so that's what a bloody nose feels like...

Well flown last night Gentlemen.  Discipline and teamwork displayed in equal abundance. 

Our Compliments.

<S>

Stampf - thank you sir.  We had a great fight last night, didn't we?

<S>
Commanding Officer, 56 Fighter Group
Retired USAF - 1988 - 2011

Offline Stampf

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #170 on: October 05, 2013, 11:58:39 AM »
Stampf - thank you sir.  We had a great fight last night, didn't we?

<S>

Yes you did.

The only way for me to get the boys to those Liberators for even one pass was to give up that 5K from 25 to 20. Even with blowing straight through, it was all defensive from that moment onward.  We could find no clear high blue and were pinched tight between several waves of fighters.  All I could do was try to get you guys down to a manageable altitude and speed, for our Zero's to have any kind of chance.  You guys did an excellent job at maintaining your advantage throughout the entire engagement.  As soon as I saw how you were managing the fight my heart sank as I realized we up against an disciplined force.

Even so...when we got down to <5K, I felt at one point we could carry the fight as we began knocking a few of you down.  But it wasn't to be, as you guys just did a great job covering eachother and working each kill together.  To even pull for a quick snapshot on a Lightning was to put ourselves in another's gunsight.  A sign of excellent teamwork and wingmanship on your part.

At one point a large friendly squadron was in range and could have tipped the scales in our favor but they chose to "steer around this furball"...is what we heard on vox.  Can you imagine?  Perhaps they were out of fireworks...I don't know.  Anyway, it's great to have the 56th back in FSO, and a good sound thrashing like you gave us last night is a good thing every now and then.

See you up!

<S>

- Der Wander Zirkus -
- La Fabrica de Exitos -

Offline uptown

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #171 on: October 06, 2013, 07:11:47 PM »
Sometimes even blind squirrels can find a nut  :joystick:
Charlie don't surf!

Offline Tracerfi

• Silver Member
« Reply #172 on: October 14, 2013, 10:44:32 AM »
anyway i can join i have been hanging with you guys for awhile and am thinking about joining any way that is possible?  :salute
You cannot beat savages by becoming one.

He who must not be named

Offline Shifty

• Plutonium Member
      • 307th FS
« Reply #173 on: October 14, 2013, 11:01:18 AM »
anyway i can join i have been hanging with you guys for awhile and am thinking about joining any way that is possible?  :salute

You've been hanging around us and still want to join? We haven't gotten any prettier.

JG-11"Black Hearts"...nur die Stolzen, nur die Starken

"Haji may have blown my legs off but I'm still a stud"~ SPC Thomas Vandeventer Delta1/5 1st CAV

Offline uptown

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #174 on: October 14, 2013, 11:24:44 PM »
Maybe if you flew P47s you'd already be in. The 56th is a P47 squad ya know.  ;)
Charlie don't surf!

Offline Latrobe

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #175 on: November 30, 2013, 06:53:49 PM »
56th is an awesome Jug squad. Some of the best 47 pilots in the game, and just overall amazingly fun to fly with! Anyone looking to fly in a Jug squad or learn the Jug should fly with them!  :salute

Offline Zacherof

• Gold Member
« Reply #176 on: December 13, 2013, 01:09:35 PM »
Just be careful around me. Ask Latrobe what happens when there's lots of red around and I've got lots of E :D
In game name Xacherof
USN Sea Bee
**ELITE**
I am a meat popsicle

Offline Ray77

• Copper Member
« Reply #177 on: February 19, 2014, 03:29:20 PM »
I joined the 56th about a month ago and while I still suck in a jug, I suck a lot less now thanks to the help from the other guys in the squad.   Fun group of guys.
Don't tread on me.

Offline -ammo-

• Platinum Member
« Reply #178 on: February 19, 2014, 03:58:51 PM »
I joined the 56th about a month ago and while I still suck in a jug, I suck a lot less now thanks to the help from the other guys in the squad.   Fun group of guys.

Ray is a great addition to the Wolfpack and  -  he doesn't "suck" in a P-47.  I'll wing with you anytime.
Commanding Officer, 56 Fighter Group
Retired USAF - 1988 - 2011

Offline eeyore

• Copper Member
« Reply #179 on: February 19, 2014, 04:04:32 PM »
56th is a great bunch of guys. I might switch to rooks just to fly with them again (also, that way LilMak cannot kill me as often).  :salute

"So we beat on, boats against the current, borne back ceaselessly into the past." - F. Scott Fitzgerald