Author Topic: Recruiting mission builders for Axis vs Allies arena  (Read 457 times)

Offline jimson

• AvA Staff Member
  • Platinum Member
      • The Axis vs Allies Arena
Recruiting mission builders for Axis vs Allies arena
« on: June 13, 2013, 11:44:01 AM »
AvA Mission Team

We are looking for mission builders to create staged missions for the Axis vs Allies arena.

There are advantages in working with us.

In no other arena will a mission builder see his creation with so much potential use or with so many player slots available.

You will be part of a content creation team that can build and update many of our terrains and can even add custom objects to help bring your mission ideas to life.

It won't be just AvA that will get to enjoy your work since once they are uploaded, they are available to all, but we would like to have the very best missions get their start in AvA.

If you would like to join the team, reply here or pm me or any other staff member.

Offline GhostCDB

• Silver Member
Re: Recruiting mission builders for Axis vs Allies arena
« Reply #1 on: June 14, 2013, 10:35:19 PM »
AvA Mission Team

We are looking for mission builders to create staged missions for the Axis vs Allies arena.

There are advantages in working with us.

In no other arena will a mission builder see his creation with so much potential use or with so many player slots available.

You will be part of a content creation team that can build and update many of our terrains and can even add custom objects to help bring your mission ideas to life.

It won't be just AvA that will get to enjoy your work since once they are uploaded, they are available to all, but we would like to have the very best missions get their start in AvA.

If you would like to join the team, reply here or pm me or any other staff member.

Interesting, it sounds. Enjoyment, I might have. Pursue this, I will.

:rock
Top Gun

Offline Arlo

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #2 on: June 15, 2013, 12:17:51 AM »
Time is the factor.  :)

Offline jimson

• AvA Staff Member
  • Platinum Member
      • The Axis vs Allies Arena
« Reply #3 on: June 15, 2013, 02:47:18 PM »
Interesting, it sounds. Enjoyment, I might have. Pursue this, I will.

:rock

Hey there Yoda, Do you currently make missions? If not, then I can put you on the list for when we run some classes on it.
« Last Edit: June 15, 2013, 02:49:23 PM by jimson »