Author Topic: King of the Hill  (Read 486 times)

Offline wpeters

• Silver Member
King of the Hill
« on: August 21, 2013, 09:57:43 AM »
HT this a request for a Koth at later time. :pray  I am a schoool teacher and I would love to take part in this  event but i find the time inconvenient. :bhead This event this month takes place at 4:00 my time and there is no way for me to make it. :cry I am still teaching classes at that time :old:. Would there be a way to have another one at say like 9 or 10 o'clock CST.  :pray
 I think there is others on the West Cost that feel the same way. :bhead :furious :mad: We would like to take part but the times that it happens is when we are still at work. :eek: :cheers:

PLEASE :pray :pray :pray :pray :pray :pray :pray :pray :pray PRETTY PLEASE :pray :pray :pray :pray :pray :pray
LtCondor
          The Damned
Fighter pilots are either high, or in the process of getting high.🙊
The difference between Dweebs and non dweebs... Dweebs have kills

Offline NatCigg

• Gold Member
Re: King of the Hill
« Reply #1 on: August 21, 2013, 12:46:25 PM »
I think the active player base volunteers to organise and run KOTH.  Months ago a suitable candidate was unable to be found, so the 9PM saturday session was canceled until further notice.

Last I knew Fuseman was the only player organising KOTH for fridays.

:salute

Offline ELD66

• Silver Member
« Reply #2 on: August 21, 2013, 02:32:21 PM »
The goal is for KOTH to be back to 2 days a month, 1 on friday and 1 on saturday. Friday is good for all of the european's but is hard for most of the US. If we do start saturday koth that will be determined by staffing.

Fuze retires the end of 2013, and I take over. I can't run both event's. So applicants need to send us a PM.
-ElD
KOTH CM in training.
E1Diablo in game

Member of JG11 Sonderstaffel

Offline fuzeman

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #3 on: August 21, 2013, 09:28:39 PM »
Yep, although Skuzzy flew in KOTH a few times I'm sure he's much too busy now to attend. Special Events are really the CM Teams domain and HTC mostly leaves us to create our own havoc in the Special Events Arenas. We are volunteers and fit our events into our schedule, before it works for anyone else, it has to first work for the host.
And to repeat, FriKOTH was setup mainly for the Euro crowd not US players. That's what SatKOTH was for but the last host quit pretty abruptly and there was absolutely no way I was going to run both. Eld is getting up to speed and it will be his ball of rice when he gets to be Team Lead. I can finally ditch that title  :D . I broke my addiction this year and the passion for KOTH and Aces High disappeared long before the addiction.

Yes we need hosts and that starts with people applying. That's how I became a KOTH host. Way back in 2005 Gremlin, don't think it's the present Gremlin that flies AH, was retiring and I quit the Training Corps to keep EuroKOTH going, which we now call FriKOTH.

And NatCigg, here you go, have a 'z'  .
« Last Edit: August 21, 2013, 09:46:56 PM by fuzeman »
Far too many, if not most, people on this Board post just to say something opposed to posting when they have something to say.

"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG54