Author Topic: Looking for a squad  (Read 829 times)

Offline firemike

• Zinc Member
Looking for a squad
« on: October 02, 2013, 03:05:27 PM »
I'm looking for a squad that is good and competitive in the ma. Squad must be on the knights. I have over four years of game experience and can generally make any ride work. Some of you may already know me, and it's great to see so many people from my squeaker days. I already am hooked with an fso squad, so if you need me there i can't really do it.

Thanks, Firemike

Offline GhostCDB

• Silver Member
Re: Looking for a squad
« Reply #1 on: October 02, 2013, 07:03:04 PM »
I'm looking for a squad that is good and competitive in the ma. Squad must be on the knights. I have over four years of game experience and can generally make any ride work. Some of you may already know me, and it's great to see so many people from my squeaker days. I already am hooked with an fso squad, so if you need me there i can't really do it.

Thanks, Firemike

If you dont mind rotating countries every two tours then you are more than welcome with JG52.  :D

:salute
Top Gun

Offline Kenne

• Nickel Member
« Reply #2 on: October 08, 2013, 03:25:55 PM »
If you dont mind rotating countries every two tours then you are more than welcome with JG52.  :D
 :salute
Women are like the Government. They have no problem that can't be solved by throwing money at it!
لقد حصلت على تذكرتين إلى الجنة

Offline Traveler

• Gold Member
      • 113th Lucky Strikes
« Reply #3 on: October 22, 2013, 10:31:34 PM »
113th Lucky Strikes has always flown as Knights, We fly on Saturday evenings, Operations start around 7:PM Vox 113. We are a P38 Squad.  You are welcome to wing up for a flight or the night any time.
Traveler
Executive Officer
113th LUcky Strikes
http://www.hitechcreations.com/wiki/index.php/113th_Lucky_Strikes