Author Topic: Looking for a squad.  (Read 1491 times)

Offline -ammo-

• Platinum Member
Re: Looking for a squad.
« Reply #15 on: October 24, 2013, 11:50:19 AM »
Yessir (unless you are Latrobe or equivalent).

It has tricks up its sleeve that come with experience.  I can get the nose of the AC around pretty quick when I need to, but those maneuvers are saved for defense or to stay one move ahead ahead of my opponent.  It's high speed turning ability is great, but bleeds E quickly with less acceleration than the typical MA ride.  You have to keep your speed.  It also helps to have decent gunnery to take advantage of your first pass.

Oh yea, it has room for a small refrigerator in the cockpit.
Commanding Officer, 56 Fighter Group
Retired USAF - 1988 - 2011

Offline GAReaper

• Zinc Member
« Reply #16 on: October 24, 2013, 11:52:16 AM »
Woooo room for beer! lol. I guess I will give the AC a try in the MA and get back to you :P. And Daddkev..... boxer briefs.... is that the correct answer?? lol
Bones87
56th FG Zemke's Wolfpack

Offline cotaylor

• Copper Member
      • 19th Bombardment Group
« Reply #17 on: October 24, 2013, 11:58:11 AM »
Hey GAReaper

The 125th Spartans are currently recruiting. Saturday night is squad ops @ 10:00 EST
We fly all countries and all aircraft, of course the freedom to choose is usually up to you and what you are best at flying.
PM me here, email to 125thspartans@gmail.com or in the MA anyone with an "SW" in front of their name.

Thanks and happy hunting,

SWtaylor
http://www.125thspartanforums.com/
19taylor
CO - 19th Bombardment Group "Crazy Eyeballs"
http://19thbg.com

Offline GAReaper

• Zinc Member
« Reply #18 on: October 24, 2013, 05:01:00 PM »
Well guys after alot of consideration I have decided I am gonna give 56th a try. It's something new to me. Hopefully I make the cut.

:salute
Bones87
Bones87
56th FG Zemke's Wolfpack

Offline -ammo-

• Platinum Member
« Reply #19 on: October 25, 2013, 12:25:38 AM »
We are currently are flying with the knights right now but are known to switch countries when enough members start whining :aok  Below is our charter.

1.  You have to play AH because you think it's fun.  Sometimes I wonder if some paying customers are really having fun:)

2.  You gotta like the P-47.  Not just to pork a base on a suicide mission.

3.  You can fly whatever you want in the MA, but when we happen to get together, we will fly a Jug.

4.  Squad night is Wednesdays, but loosely enforced.  We do fly in FSO.

5.  You gotta have thick skin, and cursing on VOX is encouraged.

6.   Events:  I love them - especially when a jug is in the plan.  I hope members would try to attend - however, I understand life and time zones get in the way.

7.   Skill level doesn't matter.  See rule number 1.  However I bet you will get better flying with the 56th.

8.   Be respectful and polite to other players when possible and keep trash talk to a minimum - unless the bastages deserve it.  Still, keep it moderated (use your noggin).

9.   When appropriate, provide help to players (new and old) on country channel.

Tune to 156 and fly with us a few days. If you get along with us and find the jug is for you, we'll send you an invitation. See you in the MA! :salute
« Last Edit: October 25, 2013, 12:31:15 AM by -ammo- »
Commanding Officer, 56 Fighter Group
Retired USAF - 1988 - 2011

Offline Arlo

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #20 on: October 25, 2013, 12:28:32 AM »
I saw what you did.

(Played 'hard to get' and he couldn't resist.)  :D

:salute :cheers: