Author Topic: FSO Pilots needed  (Read 644 times)

Offline CUTT

• Zinc Member
FSO Pilots needed
« on: February 23, 2014, 03:39:23 PM »
The 325th Checkertails VFG is still open for new members. Our main effort is in the FSO. If you are a member of another squadron in the other arena's and they don't fly FSO, we are the squadron for you! If you have squad buddies that want to fly FSO bring them along, everyone is welcome.
You must be at least 18yrs old and use a microphone. If you are new to Aces High and want to learn how to fly with seasoned veterans this is the place!
I will take applications and forward them on to the squadron command for review.
If I get enough interest in a squad night in the LWA I will be happy to start a new squad night that is convenient for the majority  :aok

Please email me at dlpettis@adelphia.net

<S> Cutt
C.O. 325th Checkertails VFG

Offline johnyjones

• Zinc Member
Re: FSO Pilots needed
« Reply #1 on: March 06, 2014, 05:09:20 PM »
your email didnt worked but im still interested in joining

Offline CUTT

• Zinc Member
« Reply #2 on: March 06, 2014, 07:39:28 PM »
Okay,
Be in the FSO tomorrow night on the Axis side. You can P.M. me or Swoop73, or Dot. We can get into to the squad so you can try us out. How long have you been flying in Aces High?
You should be able to email me if you put dlpettis@adelphia.net into the address box. Don't use the link or it takes you online  :lol
We are going to be in the tower at A-16 prior to the event starting. Please get there early so we can put you into the squad before the event starts.
Thanks,

Cutt

Offline johnyjones

• Zinc Member
« Reply #3 on: March 07, 2014, 07:30:39 PM »
I forgot I was in JG54 , Im sorry for this hope to see you ingame, will let you know if anything happens

Offline Muzzy

• Silver Member
« Reply #4 on: March 21, 2014, 02:46:59 PM »
I'd be interested if you guys still have room for tonight. My call sign is "Candoo".

CO 111 Sqdn Black Arrows

Wng Cdr, No. 2 Tactical Bomber Group, RAF, "Today's Target" Scenario. "You maydie, but you will not be bored!"

Offline ImADot

• Platinum Member
« Reply #5 on: March 21, 2014, 05:17:47 PM »
I'd be interested if you guys still have room for tonight. My call sign is "Candoo".

We're flying Japanese planes this month, and you're welcome to come fly as a guest. Come to SEA1 arena no later than 15 minutes before fields open (earlier is good too)  :D
I'm usually in there at least 30 minutes early, if for no other reason than to give my fellow CM's a reason to crap their pants.  :devil
My Current Rig:
GigaByte GA-X99-UD4 Mobo w/ 16Gb RAM
Intel i7 5820k, Win7 64-bit
NVidia GTX 970 4Gb ACX 2.0
Track IR, CH Fighterstick, CH Pro Throttle, CH Pro Pedals