Author Topic: Red icons disappearing  (Read 1761 times)

Offline Aspen

• Nickel Member
Re: Red icons disappearing
« Reply #45 on: April 30, 2014, 01:39:46 PM »
I'll play with it a bit and check it out after the patch.  I believe the 7900 is a 256 card but I only see the issue in the A20 (which I don't fly that often) so my guess is that its not the card getting overwhelmed or it would show up elsewhere.

Thanks
AMAX  in game

Offline Skuzzy

• Support Member
  • Administrator
      • HiTech Creations Home Page
« Reply #46 on: April 30, 2014, 02:08:54 PM »
I cannot duplicate this problem on an ATI4850 nor an NVidia 9800GTX.

You saw the screenshot.  That was the ATI card.
Roy "Skuzzy" Neese
support@hitechcreations.com

Offline Swoop

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #47 on: May 01, 2014, 05:43:48 AM »
I get this quite often. 

It only ever happens attacking bombers.  It usually happens after the first guns pass when I'm looking at the bomber through the side window as I extend.  I mainly fly spit 9 or Tempest.

Graphics card is a GTX780 with 2Gb.

I'll try to get film / screenshot next time I'm up.

Offline SAJ73

• Nickel Member
« Reply #48 on: May 01, 2014, 10:02:59 AM »
The HD3000 Intel video was meant for notebooks, not laptops.  It is a much older generation that the current 4600 series available.  Check Intel, or Acer for updated video drivers.

I tried searching for upgrades on my graphics driver to a newer generation, but when trying to install I just got a message that it was not compatible with my laptop. I am not a computer geek at all, and my knowledge stretches just barely enough to be able to insert custom soundpacks into the game folders.  :lol

But I did run a scan on my drivers and it told that my graphics driver was outdated, so I just need to find the right upgrade and see if that helps..
Or I need to get myself a better computer, that would probably be the best choice if money was not the issue..   :noid
TheStig