Author Topic: jolly wallet addon when I enter AH forums...  (Read 570 times)

Offline SkyRock

• Platinum Member
jolly wallet addon when I enter AH forums...
« on: April 09, 2014, 09:44:30 AM »
what gives?

Triton28 - "...his stats suggest he has a healthy combination of suck and sissy!"

Offline APDrone

• Gold Member
Re: jolly wallet addon when I enter AH forums...
« Reply #1 on: April 09, 2014, 09:50:57 AM »
Must be just you..

What browser are you using?
AKDrone

Scenario "Masters of the Air" X.O. 100th Bombardment Group

Offline BluBerry

• Persona Non Grata
  • Silver Member
« Reply #2 on: April 09, 2014, 09:51:31 AM »
I'm pretty sure Jolly wallet is a really annoying browser add on that should count as malware. Its nothing on the boards though, its on your personal computer.

Online Bizman

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #3 on: April 09, 2014, 10:11:52 AM »
I had never heard of JollyWallet before, but a simple Google search revealed that it at least is a potentially unwanted program. Funny though, that the first Google page had many links for removing it marked as unreliable or questionable by WOT (Web Of Trust). Anyway, this site: http://www.2-spyware.com/remove-jollywallet.html has quite valid looking information about how you might have got it and also how to get rid of it. CAUTION: The JollyWallet remover program a.k.a SpyHunter has earned some questionable reputation. After manual removal you might want to run the Eset Online Scanner having the "potentially" options checked in Advanced options. Malwarebytes' AntiMalware is a reputable tool, too.
Quote from: BaldEagl, applies to myself, too
I've got an older system by today's standards that still runs the game well by my standards.

Kotisivuni

Offline SkyRock

• Platinum Member
« Reply #4 on: April 09, 2014, 10:39:44 AM »
yep, it was on this end.... it threw me off by only popping up on this forum... thanks.

Mark

Triton28 - "...his stats suggest he has a healthy combination of suck and sissy!"