Author Topic: Side switch times  (Read 9300 times)

Offline grizz441

• Platinum Member
Re: Side switch times
« Reply #375 on: April 20, 2014, 03:47:02 AM »
Hitech when the only person that is in your camp is semp, its time to make a change.  :rofl

Offline BiPoLaR

• Platinum Member
« Reply #376 on: April 20, 2014, 03:51:44 AM »
Hitech when the only person that is in your camp is semp, its time to make a change.  :rofl
The only reason he is on HT's side is because he obviously doesnt understand the words he is reading.
Bless his non-comprehending heart.
R.I.P. T.E.Moore (Dad) 9-9-45 - 7-16-10.
R.I.P. Wes Poss  (Best Friend) 11-14-75 - 5-2-14

Offline guncrasher

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #377 on: April 20, 2014, 04:08:23 AM »
The only reason he is on HT's side is because he obviously doesnt understand the words he is reading.
Bless his non-comprehending heart.

wow, this is coming from a guy that spend hours playing world of tanks with me because according to him aces high was dead and there was no way he was coming back.  

dont worry bipolar you are still welcome in our ts3.  by the way have you figured out why Anthony wont speak to you anymore?

semp

you dont want me to ho, dont point your plane at me.

Offline guncrasher

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #378 on: April 20, 2014, 04:13:11 AM »
Hitech when the only person that is in your camp is semp, its time to make a change.  :rofl

really you think i am the only person that is in his camp?  you are still paying for a subscription, so wont that make you also on his camp?

semp

Offline RedBull1

• Gold Member
« Reply #379 on: April 20, 2014, 04:18:04 AM »

Oh hell naw, you guys leave my happy bellybutton outta this
"There is absolutely no point discussing anything on the BBS, it's mostly populated by people who are right about everything, no one listens and everyone is just talking. People will argue over the shape of an egg." -Anonymous

Offline guncrasher

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #380 on: April 20, 2014, 04:28:49 AM »
(Image removed from quote.)

Oh hell naw, you guys leave my happy bellybutton outta this

oh the shame you are a muppet, that's it you are on my ignore list   :rofl :rofl :rofl

semp

Offline guncrasher

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #381 on: April 20, 2014, 04:46:01 AM »
You are trying to make an argument from your inability to comprehend what people are saying in this thread. Just stop...

have you taken your meds yet?

semp

Offline pervert

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #382 on: April 20, 2014, 04:49:11 AM »

:rofl thats sig worthy

Offline RedBull1

• Gold Member
« Reply #383 on: April 20, 2014, 05:04:20 AM »
oh the shame you are a muppet, that's it you are on my ignore list   :rofl :rofl :rofl

semp
But I have been for months, probably over 6 months now :old:

Don't hate me because I'm green :old:
"There is absolutely no point discussing anything on the BBS, it's mostly populated by people who are right about everything, no one listens and everyone is just talking. People will argue over the shape of an egg." -Anonymous

Offline MrRiplEy[H]

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #384 on: April 20, 2014, 06:16:35 AM »
I switch to the side that is getting horded the worst. Numbers don't mean anything. I have seen a country with 40% of the server population LOSING because the other 2 sides were beating the crap out of them.

But fights don't last all day long. Fights only last about 1 hour maximum (from my personal experience). So after 1 hour the previous fights have died off and the side that was being horded is now on the offensive and a different country is now being horded on two fronts. Now I can't switch sides and join the fight because I have to wait 11 hours. So my options are to either join the mass of green planes, circle a virtually undefended base for 10 mins while everyone blows up the town, takes the base, and do it again. Or, I can sit in the tower chatting with my friends until something fun happens or I get bored and log off.

For me the biggest issue with side switching was that you were bound to fight against your teammates or ex squadmates if you switched. When LD used to migrate countries I really hated it for this reason.
Definiteness of purpose is the starting point of all achievement. –W. Clement Stone

Offline Latrobe

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #385 on: April 20, 2014, 06:30:31 AM »
I love fighting against friends and (ex)squaddies. They're usually the ones who give me the greatest fights!  :salute :cheers:

Offline Changeup

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
      • Das Muppets
« Reply #386 on: April 20, 2014, 07:54:52 AM »
You are trying to make an argument from your inability to comprehend what people are saying in this thread. Just stop...

That is the essence of sempisms
"Such is the nature of war.  By protecting others, you save yourself."

"Those who are skilled in combat do not become angered.  Those who are skilled at winning do not become afraid.  Thus, the wise win before the fight, while the ignorant fight to win." - Morihei Ueshiba

Offline ReVo

• Persona Non Grata
  • Nickel Member
« Reply #387 on: April 20, 2014, 08:01:34 AM »
But I have been for months, probably over 6 months now :old:

And for all but a week or so of that time you've been inactive. Coincidence? I think not!  :old:
XO Jagdgeschwader 53 'Pik As'

Offline Latrobe

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #388 on: April 20, 2014, 08:04:00 AM »
And for all but a week or so of that time you've been inactive. Coincidence? I think not!  :old:

His 10-NYAN-K4 is starting to collect dust.  :(

Offline Randy1

• Platinum Member
« Reply #389 on: April 20, 2014, 08:10:44 AM »
Best I can tell, the proponents of the side switch rule are in the minority albeit they are loud.

The three country seems to be a more significant problem with the players numbers we have now.

The 12 hour rule want fix that problem but would open avenues for new problems.