Author Topic: AI has bailed  (Read 327 times)

Offline pervert

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
AI has bailed
« on: April 14, 2014, 01:33:28 PM »
I landed my plane on tarmac was about to .ef I get discoed and come back it says Your AI has bailed, so it bails out when you are one the tarmac, AI needs a little more I. This feature seemed like a good idea but it seems to be quite hit and miss and dodgy sometimes I will be on climbout and disco come back in and it won't even tell me anything like you bailed out got killed etc, just carrys on with the game.

Offline MrKrabs

• Gold Member
      • AH-Freebirds.com
Re: AI has bailed
« Reply #1 on: April 15, 2014, 02:30:17 AM »
I landed my plane on tarmac was about to .ef I get discoed and come back it says Your AI has bailed, so it bails out when you are one the tarmac, AI needs a little more I. This feature seemed like a good idea but it seems to be quite hit and miss and dodgy sometimes I will be on climbout and disco come back in and it won't even tell me anything like you bailed out got killed etc, just carrys on with the game.

I got lucky enough to reconnect while on the tarmac!

But here's a question though....................... ............................. ..........

Does it matter WHEN you disco...

Sure you could have been on the tarmac and stopped... But did you actually lose connection while you were still moving? And the game possibly think you were still in controlled flight at the time of actual disconnection? You have that few seconds of moving before you actually get "HOST CONNECTION LOST" pop up...
The boiling pot is put away and the crab has gone back to sea...

Offline pervert

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
Re: AI has bailed
« Reply #2 on: April 15, 2014, 07:41:02 PM »
I had stopped moving slid the plane in on its belly and opened the text buffer was a good 10 seconds on the ground before the host connection lost box.