Author Topic: Any updates for the 30mm gun bug, HTC ?  (Read 1635 times)

Offline Skuzzy

• Support Member
  • Administrator
      • HiTech Creations Home Page
Re: Any updates for the 30mm gun bug, HTC ?
« Reply #15 on: May 15, 2014, 09:37:10 AM »
OK, then it's like a dmg "gauge" on enemy plane i guess : if someone spray 150 0.303 and deal lets say 1000 dmg on airframe, and the b17 isnt pouring smoke, is flyin fine, then someone come with one 30mm hit on wing, blows it off, the plane falls, then the kill is awarded to the 0.303 guy : here is the problem and what i mean.

One dmg the plane, who still flies fine, the second comes and shoot it down, but has no kill.

Not a gauge and not about how many rounds were placed.  The player who does the most damage is awarded the kill.

A player can put a 1,000 rounds into a plane and not do the most damage.  A player can put one round into a plane and do the most damage.  It is not a simple model.
« Last Edit: May 15, 2014, 09:38:44 AM by Skuzzy »
Roy "Skuzzy" Neese
support@hitechcreations.com

Offline Lucifer

• Probation 9/1/2017
  • Nickel Member
Re: Any updates for the 30mm gun bug, HTC ?
« Reply #16 on: May 15, 2014, 11:07:04 AM »
I'm for the pilot that made the critical dmg to get the kill : means if one dmg the airframe or make an engine smoke, and the second blows the plane or rip a wing off, then im for the second to get the kill...

what if it were opposite? you put a bunch of 30mm into it and it still flew, and a guy came by and pinged it with 1 x 303 and set it on fire? you want the 303 guy to get the kill?

" Army Of Wolves "