Author Topic: Looking for a Squad  (Read 531 times)

Offline CAV7295

• Zinc Member
Looking for a Squad
« on: May 05, 2014, 10:43:09 AM »
I am looking for a squadron preferably, historical squadron involved in events. I have experience in Battleground Europe, Warbirds, Warthunder, World of Warplanes, and Rise of Flight. Know how to work well with a team. Currently in my two week trial period but do plan on subscribing, so if you want to use that time as the beginning for any probation period that's fine. Mostly fly fighters but have some bombing and ground attack experience in other games. If you have any questions either whisper me in game ID: CAV7295 or PM on the forums.

Offline Rogue9Volt

• Nickel Member
Re: Looking for a Squad
« Reply #1 on: May 05, 2014, 11:24:34 AM »
Hello sir,

There's squads a-plenty with what you're looking for, in varying degrees.  If you're into team work, and don't mind not focusing on events much you might consider the 125th Spartans.  We are an MA squad that focuses on training and team work. PM me if you'd like some info on us. 

If you're heavily into events, maybe consider the Jolly Rogers, JG-54, or JG-11.  Those squads seem to have a more historical theme, and are good fellas!

Good luck!
<S>
InGame:  SW9volt

-Born To Lose, Live To Win-
Recruiting Officer,125th Spartan Warriors.

Offline captain1ma

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
      • JG54 website
« Reply #2 on: May 05, 2014, 12:15:45 PM »
you're welcome to join JG54 anytime you like, we fly on FSO fridays, although the rest of the time we're kind of scattered.

Offline shppr01

• AvA Staff Member
  • Gold Member
« Reply #3 on: May 23, 2014, 12:01:07 PM »
You won't go wrong if you join the 54! Great bunch to fly with .
You can also look us up at the 353rd FG Slybirds. We fly FSO and mostly stick with Allies . So you have a good choice with these two groups what ever you decide !
Ingame : Shipper

Never put your gun down to hug a grizzly.

Offline LCADolby

• Platinum Member
« Reply #4 on: May 23, 2014, 12:52:00 PM »
I offer training, should you ever need or want it http://bbs.hitechcreations.com/smf/index.php/topic,361501.0.html

:salute
JG5 "Eismeer"
YouTube-20Dolby10
Twitch - Glendinho