Author Topic: Bomber Perk Points  (Read 469 times)

Offline Cheyenn

• Zinc Member
      • virtual 97th Bomb Group (H)
Bomber Perk Points
« on: May 15, 2014, 07:55:48 PM »
Skuzzy
Ok here is the problem, I was just in LW, and I had over 3,000 bomber perk points. I took up 3 B-29's which was about 200 some total perk points. I flew my mission, on RTBing I was disconnect from the server. I was back in right away.
Then I landed and as I was hitting end sortie, I was disconnect again, I got back in right away, as I got in there was a message saying my AI plane has crashed. I went into the hanger to see how many bomber perk points I lost and it read
I was down to 502.9 bomber perk points. I like to know how I could go from 3,000 plus bomber perk points to 502.9 bomber perk points. Plus when I check my score, I had 20 deaths, now it reads 49 deaths. This happen after I was disconnected the 2nd time. How can I go from 20 to 49 deaths! I have never been shot down that many times in a Bomber. Also now I notice when I enter into the game, it reads like 254 players in the LW and when I check the roster it read 19 Bish, 18, Knights and 16 Rooks. Plus when I hit the hanger I can not get into right away, has my game become corrupted?
I would like for you to look into this problem and fix it, also please return my Bomber Perk Points back to me.
« Last Edit: May 15, 2014, 09:14:39 PM by Cheyenn »
v97th Bomb Group (Heavy)

"VENIT HORA"
"THE HOUR HAS COME"

Offline Lusche

• Radioactive Member
      • Last.FM Profile
Re: Bomber Perk Points
« Reply #1 on: May 15, 2014, 08:12:38 PM »
Also now I notice when I enter into the game, it reads like 254 players in the LW and when I check the roster it read 19 Bish, 18, Knights and 16 Rooks.

The roster takes some time to get all the player names (and thus the correct numbers) when you enter an arena. You can actually watch that when you check the roster immediately after you log on and refresh the list in short intervals
Steam: DrKalv
E:D Snailman

Offline Cheyenn

• Zinc Member
« Reply #2 on: May 16, 2014, 04:39:38 AM »
Thanks Lusche for the reply, I did want you said to do and it worked. Now on to the biggest problem of how after landing my B-29's on the current map at A 75 base,
and as I went to hit end of sortie, I get disco, come back right away and message reads my AI has crash and then losing 2,500 plus Bomber Perk Points. Then jump from 20 deaths to 49. This is really insane. I hope Skuzzy or Hitech can answer this and fix this bug or glitch.
v97th Bomb Group (Heavy)

"VENIT HORA"
"THE HOUR HAS COME"

Offline Chalenge

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #3 on: May 16, 2014, 06:42:25 AM »
Kumusta, Cheyenn! Did anyone shoot you? The reason I ask is I have seen where a bomber that disconnects after getting shot can score as 20 kills (give or take) for the fighter. One of our guys did that in a 202 against Lancs one day (landed 23 I think). I hope this gets cleared up in your favor.

EDIT: Really weird thing is you have 49 deaths in bombers total, 12 in B17s, but no other deaths in bombers showing.
« Last Edit: May 16, 2014, 06:56:13 AM by Chalenge »
If you like the Sick Puppy Custom Sound Pack the please consider contributing for future updates by sending a months dues to Hitech Creations for account "Chalenge." Every little bit helps.

Offline Cheyenn

• Zinc Member
« Reply #4 on: May 16, 2014, 10:29:03 AM »
Kumusta Chalenge, ok lang ug ikaw.
No Chalenge I was not hit by any nit cons. I went to the hanger and saw the B-29's perk points was low. I took 3 B-29's which total some where about
240 total bomber perk points. Took Off from A 185 NW runway, cleared every thing and when I was even with the canyon going north, I turn the planes to go north up through the canyon. I set the planes on climb, until I reach 20K which was by v20. Then I turn south and headed towards the nits AAA. I kept the planes in a climb.
I was at about 33K when I reach A144. The Bish was attacking A155 and all the nits cons were low, so I did not encounter any nit cons. I got to the nits AAA and drop five 2,000 lb bombs on the AAA. I then turn towards A192 and drop a 2,000 lb bomb on the center of the town. Then hit A152 town and then hit A144 town. All this time there was no nit uppers chasing me. When I passed A 133 I was disco, I was back in to the game in less then one minute.  I landed at A 75 and had the engines completely stop and was about to hit the end sortie when I was disco. I was back in less then a minute and I return there was the message that my AI plane has crashed.
I went in to the hanger and that's when I saw that 2,500 bomber perks was gone, leaving me with 502.19 total bomber perk points. Then as I said before when I went to the roster that's when I saw I went from 20 deaths to 49. I will also say when I return from my first disco, all three B-29's was still in the air. Plus both disco there was no warning at all, one minute in game then the box saying disconnected from host.
Not sure if this is a once in a while bug or some kind of glitch in the game program. I just want HTC to find and fix this bug/glitch and return my 2,500 bomber perk points
and take away the 29 deaths that was given to me after the disco.
v97th Bomb Group (Heavy)

"VENIT HORA"
"THE HOUR HAS COME"

Offline Lusche

• Radioactive Member
      • Last.FM Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 16, 2014, 01:02:47 PM »
You stats indeed clearly show you have been the victim of a bug. Perhaps you may PM Skuzzy directly about it
Steam: DrKalv
E:D Snailman