Author Topic: I am poo but searching  (Read 513 times)

Offline GhostCDB

• Silver Member
I am poo but searching
« on: May 27, 2014, 11:26:19 AM »
Currently looking for a group of people to fly with.

Really not limited by what I fly as I fly pretty much anything and have a general understanding of most of the planes in the game.
I GV once every blue moon and the same thing for bombing. I know how to bomb and GV just don't prefer it as it is a boring aspect
of the game in my opinion. I am better in 109's but I try not to fly them too often as it gets boring sometimes but I am down to fly
pretty much whatever. I am 19 years old and an active college student so I am limited by the amount I play during the school year.
I don't play as much but its only because I am busy with Pacific War scenario detailing and planning but besides that I am active as
it is the summer and there really isn't anything better to do. I will be absent in the month of July for Navy training, but it'll only be a
couple of weeks max. Oh well I am talking too much, just looking for some people to fly with.

:airplane:

GhostCDB
Top Gun

Offline PJ_Godzilla

• Gold Member
Re: I am poo but searching
« Reply #1 on: May 27, 2014, 12:05:11 PM »
If you are a Ghost and you are Poo, then does that mean that I could only tell of your existence by the smell?

Seriously, though, ghost, I'm a member of a more or less defunct squad and could probably, via some back-channel means, acquire the rights to invite you to fly with me. I don't have all that much time for this, either - indeed, am kind of baffled by those who do (I think in some cases, virtual life >> real life - and that's sad), other than the retirees and those who make it a very serious sport.

We could thus be a squad of two, if you'r einto that idea. It might be kind of cool, being an element squad...
Some say revenge is a dish best served cold. I say it's usually best served hot, chunky, and foaming. Eventually, you will all die in my vengeance vomit firestorm.

Offline dogtag380

• Copper Member
« Reply #2 on: May 27, 2014, 02:29:35 PM »
Hi Ghost,
I sent you a PM.

:salute
AKTap
AKTap
~Arabian Knights~
www.arabian-knights.org/

Offline waystin2

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #3 on: May 27, 2014, 02:49:12 PM »
All you have to do is OINK (ask).   :aok

Way
CO for the Pigs On The Wing
& The nicest guy in Aces High!

Offline Yankee67

• Copper Member
« Reply #4 on: May 28, 2014, 11:22:22 PM »
I know how to bomb and GV just don't prefer it as it is a boring aspect of the game in my opinion.

You should try the crater map GV drill: up a T-34/85 in the crater on a weekend night, rush the Bish front, get 10 kills, and land them in under 15 minutes.  I find that exciting.   
Y67 (6/2/13 - 9/17/13)            8thJinx (9/17/13 -   )

B-24H Liberator SN 294837-T, "The Jinx", 848th BS, 490th BG, 8th AF, RAF Station Eye, delivered 1943. Piloted by Lt. Thomas Keyes, named by his crew, and adorned with bad luck symbols, the aircraft survived the entire war.

Offline captain1ma

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
      • JG54 website
« Reply #5 on: May 29, 2014, 07:44:19 AM »
JG54 is always looking for new guy's. feel free to pm me and we can talk!

Offline LCADolby

• Platinum Member
« Reply #6 on: May 29, 2014, 07:47:22 AM »
If you want a shot at JG5, join us on vox 209.

JG5 "Eismeer"
YouTube-20Dolby10
Twitch - Glendinho