Author Topic: MA bug  (Read 365 times)

Offline Copprhed

• Silver Member
MA bug
« on: June 23, 2014, 09:10:01 AM »
Had just logged in, and saw this Xavier, a bish, was shown chatting on knight country channel. PM'ed him, and he had not been a knight. He seemed honest, so I'm guessing this is a bug

Flight Leader: "Bogeys at 2 o'clock!"
Wingman: "Roger, It's 1:30 now, what do I do 'til then?"

Offline Skuzzy

• Support Member
  • Administrator
      • HiTech Creations Home Page
Re: MA bug
« Reply #1 on: June 23, 2014, 10:08:04 AM »
Did you try hitting refresh in the roster?  There is a lot of data to install when you first connect.  Everyone looks like a Bishop, until the data, for that user, is downloaded to your computer.
Roy "Skuzzy" Neese
support@hitechcreations.com

Offline jeffdn

• Nickel Member
« Reply #2 on: June 24, 2014, 06:13:45 AM »
Does that mean, Skuzzy, that the country channel is really just an "all" chat filtered by that user's country attribute, and that, for instance, if one's data download takes longer than usual, one might be able to see the country chats of everyone until those attributes are all set? That sounds like a bug to me (albeit a small one).

Offline Skuzzy

• Support Member
  • Administrator
      • HiTech Creations Home Page
« Reply #3 on: June 24, 2014, 11:16:23 AM »
Does that mean, Skuzzy, that the country channel is really just an "all" chat filtered by that user's country attribute, and that, for instance, if one's data download takes longer than usual, one might be able to see the country chats of everyone until those attributes are all set? That sounds like a bug to me (albeit a small one).

No.
Roy "Skuzzy" Neese
support@hitechcreations.com