Author Topic: Flight Demonstration Group....  (Read 934 times)

Offline 9thAFE

• Copper Member
      • 8th AAF Squadron Website
Re: Flight Demonstration Group....
« Reply #15 on: July 12, 2014, 10:16:05 AM »
That's kind of what I was thinking is why not have some fun with it and do something different just to have a change of pace once in awhile from the regular game play. However, the response doesn't seem to be to great, haven't had anyone show up as of yet to do anything, I have had a couple people show interest but we haven't done anything yet. Thank you FLS for all the advice though I do appreciate it and have been doing some of that stuff solo, trying to figure out maneuvers, timing speed, power what the comms would be, different visual markers for timing, benchmarks/reference points while turning or climbing things like that, but so far its been all for not without anyone to fly with lol. Just goes with the disappointment of not even being allowed to have a simple Blue Angels skin for the f6f so I guess I shouldn't be hugely surprised, if anyone wants to do this just send me a message ill be around and in the TA im sure.
8thBuff (CO)  8th AAF  "The Mighty 8th"  Squadron

Offline fbEagle

• Nickel Member
« Reply #16 on: July 12, 2014, 11:40:49 AM »
Count me in, I love precision flying. If it takes off it could be a promo for the game? Just thinking out loud here   :headscratch: Anyway I think it's a great idea to get something like this going. AcesHigh Flight Demonstration Team? It would definitely make a cool YouTube   :airplane: :banana:
<Insert witty remark here>

Offline 9thAFE

• Copper Member
« Reply #17 on: July 12, 2014, 11:48:52 AM »
Awesome.... Eagle well if I can get everyone together we would have 5 but... getting everyone together is the hard part lol. Maybe today we can all get together those that have sent me messages and those that have replied on here? you guys tell me.

Offline fbEagle

• Nickel Member
« Reply #18 on: July 12, 2014, 12:03:36 PM »
I should be on tonight around 2200 est. Just shoot me a pm or something in LW. Might be able to pull a couple of other guys with me  :D
<Insert witty remark here>

Offline 9thAFE

• Copper Member
« Reply #19 on: July 12, 2014, 12:32:41 PM »
For those that are interested....   6pm (1800) Eastern Time in the Training Arena.... we will be meeting around then to attempt, discuss, play with, try, amuse, perform, succeed, fail, crash, or whatever  :rofl some formation flying...

Offline Cremator

• Copper Member
« Reply #20 on: July 13, 2014, 08:10:18 PM »
You should get with Puma Buff.  Ive winged with him some and though hes never come out and said it I can tell he would be big into that sort of thing.
Back after 15 years. <S> Everyone. Cremator08@gmail.com. (Cremator in real life)