Author Topic: Alt. Monkeys Unite !!!  (Read 1372 times)

Offline Zoney

• Platinum Member
Alt. Monkeys Unite !!!
« on: July 08, 2014, 09:07:45 AM »
After centuries of persecution our time has come.  Join Caesar for the battle for worldwide dominance for Apes.  Wipe the mudfighters out, claim the heritage that is yours.  Our time is NOW!!  From this day forward we will be forever known as the avenging angels that we are.  Embrace your Alt Monkeyness!  Revel in the thin clear blue skies that are ours.  Remember, the deck, is only for landing and taking off.  It is our time for the Conquest of the Planet of the Apes!!!
Wag more, bark less.

Offline Latrobe

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
Re: Alt. Monkeys Unite !!!
« Reply #1 on: July 08, 2014, 09:09:41 AM »
What'd you say? I couldn't hear you over the sound of planes compressing into the ground as I fight at 2K  :neener:

:cheers:

Offline Max

• Platinum Member
« Reply #2 on: July 08, 2014, 09:41:34 AM »
New harvest just in Zoney?  :devil

Offline xPoisonx

• Persona Non Grata
  • Nickel Member
« Reply #3 on: July 08, 2014, 10:01:41 AM »
you have a ego the size of Texas.
Quote from: hitech
Texas is big, but not THAT big.

HiTech

Offline Drane

• Nickel Member
« Reply #4 on: July 08, 2014, 10:25:01 AM »
OMG! Years ago I changed my handle to "Bobo" for awhile as a joke after some complaints. Ronald Reagan would've been proud.  :rofl
92 Squadron RAF - Aut pugna aut morere - 'Either fight or die'

Offline Vraciu

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #5 on: July 08, 2014, 10:25:23 AM »
After centuries of persecution our time has come.  Join Caesar for the battle for worldwide dominance for Apes.  Wipe the mudfighters out, claim the heritage that is yours.  Our time is NOW!!  From this day forward we will be forever known as the avenging angels that we are.  Embrace your Alt Monkeyness!  Revel in the thin clear blue skies that are ours.  Remember, the deck, is only for landing and taking off.  It is our time for the Conquest of the Planet of the Apes!!!

:rofl
”KILLER V”
Charter Member of the P-51 Mustang Skin Mafia
King of the Hill Champ, Tour 219
325th VFG - "The Checkertails"
King of the Hill Win Percentage - 100 (1 Win, 0 Losses)

Offline Someguy63

• Gold Member
« Reply #6 on: July 08, 2014, 10:58:08 AM »
 :lol
Anarchy
#Taterz
-=Army of Muppets=-
"Imagination rules the world"

Offline Zerstorer

• Silver Member
« Reply #7 on: July 08, 2014, 11:35:21 AM »

Excuse Zoney while he pauses for a breath or two.  The air is very thin at 30K feet.   ;)
The Once and Former Fulcrum

In my experience, nothing is ever what it seems to be, but everything is exactly what it is.

Offline Frodo

• Platinum Member
« Reply #8 on: July 08, 2014, 11:46:58 AM »
That is what I was thinking.  :D   Figured his oxygen mask had fallen off or something!

A couple weeks ago we had him down in the weeds on squad night. He was having a blast but it must have been too scary for him though. Haven't seen him below 25k since then.  :devil    :cheers:

JG11 

TEAMWORK IS ESSENTIAL....IT GIVES THE ENEMY SOMEONE ELSE TO SHOOT AT.

Offline Zoney

• Platinum Member
« Reply #9 on: July 08, 2014, 12:33:15 PM »
That is what I was thinking.  :D   Figured his oxygen mask had fallen off or something!

A couple weeks ago we had him down in the weeds on squad night. He was having a blast but it must have been too scary for him though. Haven't seen him below 25k since then.  :devil    :cheers:

LIES!
Wag more, bark less.

Offline Zerstorer

• Silver Member
« Reply #10 on: July 08, 2014, 12:36:41 PM »

In my experience, nothing is ever what it seems to be, but everything is exactly what it is.

Offline Schen

• Copper Member
« Reply #11 on: July 08, 2014, 12:39:09 PM »
Explains why I dont see zoney much, I vary rarly climb above 20k let alone 15, my usual spot to level off is 12,200 right where wep is making a second comback in the 84. Also snailman only murders me above 25k so yea lol  :salute one day ill lewrn high alt dogfighting
"Fighting in the air is not sport. It is scientific murder"
           Captain Edward V. 'Eddie' Rickenbacker

---Committing scientific murder since tour 157---
                       :devil

Offline craz07

• Silver Member
« Reply #12 on: July 08, 2014, 01:05:59 PM »
Sing it brother!!!! I only use wep for climbing and avoiding confrontation!  I need more alt Scotty!!!! More alllltttt!!!!!!!!  :O
Don't let others drag you down with their own hatred and fear

Offline Frodo

• Platinum Member
« Reply #13 on: July 08, 2014, 01:57:22 PM »
LIES!

:rofl   I have film!      Bug has even more on you, as he does the rest of the squad.   :devil   :cheers:

JG11 

TEAMWORK IS ESSENTIAL....IT GIVES THE ENEMY SOMEONE ELSE TO SHOOT AT.

Offline Zerstorer

• Silver Member
« Reply #14 on: July 08, 2014, 02:02:31 PM »
Explains why I dont see zoney much, I vary rarly climb above 20k let alone 15, my usual spot to level off is 12,200 right where wep is making a second comback in the 84. Also snailman only murders me above 25k so yea lol  :salute one day ill lewrn high alt dogfighting

I saw Zoney once.

My neck hurt for days afterwards.  I now have wrinkles around my eyes from the squinting required to make him out! 

:D