Author Topic: Skins  (Read 872 times)

Offline Praetor

• Zinc Member
Skins
« on: July 20, 2014, 07:03:25 PM »
Does anyone have a file or a self-extractor with all the skins so it's not necessary to download them one by one, or let the game do it?

Offline guncrasher

• Plutonium Member
Re: Skins
« Reply #1 on: July 20, 2014, 07:11:05 PM »
the skins just got updated/changed again a few weeks ago.  some of them anyway.  just allow them all to be downloaded from within the game.  leave your computer on overnite, and that's it.

semp
you dont want me to ho, dont point your plane at me.

Offline tmetal

• Gold Member
« Reply #2 on: July 23, 2014, 10:40:02 AM »
...but that would mean another player just sitting in the tower!!! Oh the humanity!  :devil

on a less sarcastic note, I did the same thing semp suggested. Works well.
The real problem is anyone should feel like they can come to this forum and make a wish without being treated in a derogatory manner.  The only discussion should be centered around whether it would work, or how it would work and so on always in a respectful manner.

-Skuzzy 5/18/17

Offline Dragon Tamer

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #3 on: July 23, 2014, 10:44:17 AM »
...but that would mean another player just sitting in the tower!!! Oh the humanity!  :devil

on a less sarcastic note, I did the same thing semp suggested. Works well.

Do it in the dueling or training arena. Though I don't think the TA would be appropriate.

Offline MotleyCH

• Nickel Member
« Reply #4 on: July 23, 2014, 02:10:42 PM »
I just used the Downloadthemall app, and downloaded from the skins page. It only took a 10 minutes.

But, I'm still seeing a few skins highlighted in RED on the clipboard. Maybe the webpage isn't up to date with the game server?

Offline Greebo

• Skinner Team
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #5 on: July 23, 2014, 02:58:12 PM »
I don't think the HTC site skins web page has been updated since last year. There is a new page under development with screenshots, histories and other info for each skin, but it is not ready yet. I would imagine this page will auto-update with new skins at the same time as the game, but the current page has to be updated manually. So at the moment if you want a recent skin you have to download them all, those from the web page and then the rest in the game.

Offline MotleyCH

• Nickel Member
« Reply #6 on: July 23, 2014, 03:17:09 PM »
 Thanks Greebo, I will do that tonight.