Author Topic: How did you find me?  (Read 1970 times)

Offline SFRT - Frenchy

• Platinum Member
      • http://home.CFL.rr.com/rauns/menu.htm
Re: How did you find me?
« Reply #15 on: July 22, 2014, 08:35:20 PM »
I got PM harrassed by a guy that landed a dark goon on the beach in view of a port and wondered how I found him  :uhoh
Dat jugs bro.

Terror flieger since 1941.
------------------------

Offline mbailey

• Platinum Member
« Reply #16 on: July 22, 2014, 08:40:57 PM »
There is a player that acts like a rather large putz

ack-ack

I see what you did there  :rofl
Mbailey
80th FS "Headhunters"

Ichi Go Ichi E
Character is like a tree and reputation like its shadow. The shadow is what we think of it; the tree is the real thing.

When the game is over, the Kings and Pawns all go into the same box.

Offline scott66

• Gold Member
« Reply #17 on: July 22, 2014, 09:12:32 PM »

ALL BISH AND ROOK PLEASE TAKE NOTE

He said it twice, he means it.  Therefore, from henceforth, all Bish and Rook pilots are asked to check the roster on entering the game and, if Zoney is online, please join the massive group of dots all chasing him.
Be warned, if it's a Tuesday you may need large numbers...

:rofl ummm no
"scott66"        
 XO ThunderHorse Squadron.    

"This place is a psychologist's wet dream".... FishBait

Offline skorpx1

• Silver Member
« Reply #18 on: July 22, 2014, 10:01:05 PM »
The stupidity (Or lack of knowledge about radar and darbar) on some people's ends amazes me.

Single darbar traveling for 3 sectors in a straight line...Hmm...Wonder where the hell that's going.

Got a rage PM a few weeks back after I killed a goon that landed outside of the GV spawn to a port that had the VH disabled. Decided to roll a wirb over there and happened to stumble upon it. Apparently I was a haxxor for the day.

Offline Scca

• Gold Member
« Reply #19 on: July 22, 2014, 10:07:02 PM »
The stupidity (Or lack of knowledge about radar and darbar) on some people's ends amazes me.

Single darbar traveling for 3 sectors in a straight line...Hmm...Wonder where the hell that's going.

Got a rage PM a few weeks back after I killed a goon that landed outside of the GV spawn to a port that had the VH disabled. Decided to roll a wirb over there and happened to stumble upon it. Apparently I was a haxxor for the day.
lolz. I did that once, but it was a jeep not wirb.
Flying as AkMeathd - CO Arabian Knights
Working on my bbs cred one post at a time

http://www.arabian-knights.org

Offline guncrasher

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #20 on: July 22, 2014, 10:50:13 PM »
a couple of years ago when the vtards used to horde bases.  I would take out the ords and dar on a number of bases leaving only 1 or 2 with them up.  then I would wait patiently for the vtards to try to sneak a base.  I would guess right on their noes like 4 or 5 times a night and give enough warning to stop them cold.  those were the good times.

a few weeks ago a guy destroyed our hq.  since there was no dar we thought he had bailed as I had just logged when the dar went down.  I took off in a goon and was on my second resupply when I notice the hq was blinking again for a few seconds, it happened 2 or 3 times.  another guy went to check south in his goon while I went north took me 15 minutes of flying to find the noe lancs.  I just loitered around till a squadie came in and nailed him.

some people just make it too easy to be found.

semp
you dont want me to ho, dont point your plane at me.

Offline Nathan60

• Platinum Member
« Reply #21 on: July 23, 2014, 12:15:57 AM »
UI usually follow Zoney around until he finds some buffs to kill.
HamHawk
Wing III-- Pigs on The Wing
FSO--JG54
CHUGGA-CHUGGA, CHOO-CHOO
Pigs go wing deep

Offline zack1234

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #22 on: July 23, 2014, 01:39:14 AM »
This is a commentary of today's society -  "It can't be my fault, so someone must have cheated, there should be a law..."

Keep up the good work Zoney... Remember HTC said it best, I'll paraphrase "the object of this game is to piss the other guy off"

The object the game :rofl

Awesome
There are no pies stored in this plane overnight

The GFC
Pipz lived in the Wilderness near Ontario

Offline PJ_Godzilla

• Gold Member
« Reply #23 on: July 23, 2014, 10:33:10 AM »
There is a player that acts like a rather large putz

My recollection, and I'm a little out of this loop (so I could be wrong): large putz is sort of an oxymoron. Small putz, large schmuck...
Some say revenge is a dish best served cold. I say it's usually best served hot, chunky, and foaming. Eventually, you will all die in my vengeance vomit firestorm.

Offline waystin2

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #24 on: July 23, 2014, 10:45:58 AM »
a couple of years ago when the vtards used to horde bases.  I would take out the ords and dar on a number of bases leaving only 1 or 2 with them up.  then I would wait patiently for the vtards to try to sneak a base.  I would guess right on their noes like 4 or 5 times a night and give enough warning to stop them cold.  those were the good times.

This is a good strategy Semp.  Shhhhhhh....don't let all the good secrets out.  We Pigs call it the funnel of doom!  :D
CO for the Pigs On The Wing
& The nicest guy in Aces High!

Offline Zimme83

• Gold Member
« Reply #25 on: July 23, 2014, 02:29:32 PM »
I do belive there are cases where people cheats in order to get info about nmy. For example a guy in my team had the exact location of a hidden nmy cv that had been gone for hours w/o anyone from our team been near it. There werent any logical explaination to how that guy could know the pos of the cv.
''The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge'' - Stephen Hawking

Offline Wiley

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #26 on: July 23, 2014, 02:37:44 PM »
I do belive there are cases where people cheats in order to get info about nmy. For example a guy in my team had the exact location of a hidden nmy cv that had been gone for hours w/o anyone from our team been near it. There werent any logical explaination to how that guy could know the pos of the cv.

Was it in one of the areas where they tend to (spelled always) hide CV's?  Might've been an educated guess.

Wiley.
If you think you are having a 1v1 in the Main Arena, your SA has failed you.

JG11

Offline Stampf

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #27 on: July 23, 2014, 02:38:59 PM »
Was it in one of the areas where they tend to (spelled always) hide CV's?  Might've been an educated guess.

Wiley.

Nah...majik 8 ball.

- Der Wander Zirkus -
- La Fabrica de Exitos -

Offline Zimme83

• Gold Member
« Reply #28 on: July 23, 2014, 02:40:42 PM »
Yes i concidered that. But it where still several sectors to hide that cv in and the guy knew in what part of the sector and also heading of the cv.
''The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge'' - Stephen Hawking

Offline Ack-Ack

• Radioactive Member
      • FlameWarriors
« Reply #29 on: July 23, 2014, 02:58:56 PM »
Yes i concidered that. But it where still several sectors to hide that cv in and the guy knew in what part of the sector and also heading of the cv.

It might have been a second sortie after he spotted the CV on his first sortie.

ack-ack
"If Jesus came back as an airplane, he would be a P-38." - WW2 P-38 pilot
Elite Top Aces +1 Mexican Official Squadron Song