Author Topic: Im beyond sick of the abuse by moderators  (Read 6082 times)

Offline Mendo

• Persona Non Grata
  • Zinc Member
Im beyond sick of the abuse by moderators
« on: July 23, 2014, 08:15:47 PM »
I am ready to quit this game and take my money elsewhere due to the absolutely tyrannical moderators, hitech put a leash on these Nazis or find someone who wants to pay to get screwed over for no reason and with no explanation. I just got muted out of the blue for 120 minutes with ZERO reason given and 100% undeserved. I did not type anything whatsoever while playing and did not say much of anything on range chat and certainly nothing that violated ANY rules, I did however use a fair bit of profanity on my squad channel talking to my squaddie I had not seen in a week but what is said on squad vox to a friend is absolutely none of the moderators business and if for some reason it is now I will be cancelling my subscription immediately. This is not what I pay for and I don't appreciate having my service I pay for limited due to some random moody abusive jerk you apparently have deemed fit to give the power to drive off your customers and take away the service they pay for. I have had it with this treatment. I want my months money credited back to me and an apology and explanation or you can guarantee you have just lost a loyal paying customer of many years. I wont tolerate this again, make it right or kiss yet more of your dwindling income goodbye.

Mendo

Offline Stampf

• Plutonium Member
Re: Im beyond sick of the abuse by moderators
« Reply #1 on: July 23, 2014, 08:21:30 PM »

Were you speaking or typing on squad channel?

- Der Wander Zirkus -
- La Fabrica de Exitos -

Offline Mendo

• Persona Non Grata
  • Zinc Member
« Reply #2 on: July 23, 2014, 08:23:47 PM »
Speaking, I had not typed a single thing. I should also add that I saved all the film so every word said and typed is there for whatever good that does me.
« Last Edit: July 23, 2014, 08:27:11 PM by Mendo »

Offline Stampf

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #3 on: July 23, 2014, 08:24:48 PM »

Fascinating.

At a loss to explain.

- Der Wander Zirkus -
- La Fabrica de Exitos -

Offline mechanic

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #4 on: July 23, 2014, 08:26:22 PM »
who else was no your squad vox? Just the two of you?

do you happen to have film of the incident?
And I don't know much, but I do know this. With a golden heart comes a rebel fist.

Offline Stampf

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #5 on: July 23, 2014, 08:26:32 PM »
Perhaps one of your own squad mates didn't care to hear your colorful metaphors and secretly reported you...

...seems only logical explanation.

- Der Wander Zirkus -
- La Fabrica de Exitos -

Offline RELIC

• Nickel Member
      • http://DFA-Squad.org/
« Reply #6 on: July 23, 2014, 08:26:50 PM »
I've never been muted by squad channel conversations.  Interesting...
DGSII Scenario-2012  352nd FG/487th FS
P-51D "Cold Gin"
Noseart

Offline Groth

• Nickel Member
« Reply #7 on: July 23, 2014, 08:28:06 PM »
 Do you know how to e-mail?
 Do you?
 In
 JGroth

Offline Aspen

• Nickel Member
« Reply #8 on: July 23, 2014, 08:29:09 PM »
I've played for years and have never seen an instance of a mod abusing their power.  May happen, just never ran into it.  I have seen guys get mass reported by other players and get auto muted.  Sometimes valid, sometimes not, but no mod involved that I know of.
AMAX  in game

Offline Mendo

• Persona Non Grata
  • Zinc Member
« Reply #9 on: July 23, 2014, 08:31:07 PM »
Perhaps one of your own squad mates didn't care to hear your colorful metaphors and secretly reported you...

Absolutely not the case, it was only myself and 99Iron who had been away for a week or so and were only a few minutes into catching up. Having played with him for many years I can assure you he was not any part of this BS that hitechs moderators are doing.

Offline Tec

• Silver Member
« Reply #10 on: July 23, 2014, 08:35:27 PM »

One person reporting wouldn't get a mute though, and the only run in I ever had with a real life Mod(as opposed to the auto filter) they gave me warning before any mute.  Did you by chance kill anyone from a large squad that's easily butt hurt shortly before your mute?
To each their pwn.
K$22L7AoH

Offline The Fugitive

• Plutonium Member
      • Fugi's Aces Help
« Reply #11 on: July 23, 2014, 08:35:34 PM »
First off you should have just sent a note to HTC and they would sort it out. If a mistake was made they will clear it up for you. If on the other hand like so many of these rants seem to turn into, and Skuzzy post the logs of what you said and why you were muted will you be sending them an extra months payment with an apology for this little tantrum?  :devil

Offline ImADot

• Platinum Member
« Reply #12 on: July 23, 2014, 08:36:54 PM »
Was is the actual "Squad" vox channel that only members of your own squad can tune to, or one of the 101-199 number public channels that anyone can tune to which squads tend to "claim" as their own channel?
My Current Rig:
GigaByte GA-X99-UD4 Mobo w/ 16Gb RAM
Intel i7 5820k, Win7 64-bit
NVidia GTX 970 4Gb ACX 2.0
Track IR, CH Fighterstick, CH Pro Throttle, CH Pro Pedals

Offline Mendo

• Persona Non Grata
  • Zinc Member
« Reply #13 on: July 23, 2014, 08:41:19 PM »
Was is the actual "Squad" vox channel that only members of your own squad can tune to, or one of the 101-199 number public channels that anyone can tune to which squads tend to "claim" as their own channel?

Actual Squad Vox, not a numbered channel.

Offline kilz

• Gold Member
« Reply #14 on: July 23, 2014, 08:42:52 PM »
One person reporting wouldn't get a mute though, and the only run in I ever had with a real life Mod(as opposed to the auto filter) they gave me warning before any mute.  Did you by chance kill anyone from a large squad that's easily butt hurt shortly before your mute?

I'm going with this. As this has happened to me before. Wish they would take that feature away. But it is what it is
Former LTARkilz

R.I.P 68KO, TailSpin, Maj1Shot, Prop31st, SWfire, rodders, Vega, easy8, 11Bravo, AWMac, GMC31st, Stoliman, WWhiskey