Author Topic: Disco Re fuels Plane?  (Read 492 times)

Offline JunkyII

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
Disco Re fuels Plane?
« on: August 03, 2014, 01:40:28 AM »
I disconnected tonight in a Fw190F8 with Rockets and 500KG bomb, was at about 75% fuel at the time, when I returned to game I had 100% fuel, I had re armed about 8 minutes prior to Disco.

No film or anything....anyone else see that same issue in other planes?
DFC Member
Proud Member of Pigs on the Wing
"Yikes"

Offline Alpo

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Silver Member
Re: Disco Re fuels Plane?
« Reply #1 on: August 06, 2014, 08:44:24 AM »
I disconnected tonight in a Fw190F8 with Rockets and 500KG bomb, was at about 75% fuel at the time, when I returned to game I had 100% fuel, I had re armed about 8 minutes prior to Disco.

No film or anything....anyone else see that same issue in other planes?

I'm not sure about fuel, but a C47 loadout will definitely change after a dump and reconnect.  Several of my squad were making multiple airfield cargo runs to resupply ordnance at a base.  One member, on his second run (so we know he had the right cargo because of his previous resupply) was dumped.  He came back and was thrilled to find his C47 still flying, not so much when he realized that paratroops had replaced his airfield cargo.

However... this may be a solution to the ever present problem... "I'm almost to the town with troops... OH CRAP... I have cargo!  Uh, hang on... let me pull my cable and reconnect!"   :D
SkyKnights Fighter Group -CO-
R.I.P.  SKDenny 02/03/1940 - 02/19/2012

Offline USCH

• Silver Member
Re: Disco Re fuels Plane?
« Reply #2 on: August 06, 2014, 06:51:34 PM »
I think I saw the fuel issue as well. Don't get diced much so I didn't make much of it..