Author Topic: Salute AKAK  (Read 1112 times)

Offline Vraciu

• Plutonium Member
Salute AKAK
« on: August 31, 2014, 03:35:21 PM »
We had some great fights last night in the MA.  I was flying with DazyCutr (a salute to him as well for being a great lead and funny/encouraging on vox!). Mostly it was 2 v 2.

I have given AKAK a bit of grief to go along with a ton of silent disdain--the guy is good which is soooooo frustrating--and a couple weeks back I ran my mouth.  He said, "DA?"

As with Violator he kicked my tail feathers in big time.   Then he taught me a few things that I wound up using in those fights last night (to setup better on his wingman).  On our last encounter, even after shooting me to pieces, he was still giving me tips on how to RTB safely (via PM).   Say what you will, but that's class.

This is why I play the game.  More-than-worthy opponents who act like they've been there and done that (vs running off at the mouth).

<S>

« Last Edit: August 31, 2014, 04:08:26 PM by Vraciu »
”KILLER V”
Charter Member of the P-51 Mustang Skin Mafia
King of the Hill Champ, Tour 219
325th VFG - "The Checkertails"
King of the Hill Win Percentage - 100 (1 Win, 0 Losses)

Offline JimmyD3

• Gold Member
Re: Salute AKAK
« Reply #1 on: August 31, 2014, 04:14:32 PM »
Your right Vraciu, AKAK is a class act and as you mentioned one of the reasons is because he is as good as he is! :aok  I don't run into him much anymore, but he used to drive me nuts in MW lol. He has also been very helpful in the SweetFX setups and profiles.

:salute AKAK
Kenai77
CO Sic Puppies MWK
USAF 1971-76

Offline scott66

• Gold Member
« Reply #2 on: August 31, 2014, 04:30:16 PM »
I'll +1 this even tho my hands shake every time I see a p38 because of him ..the doctor said I should get over it in time..every single encounter with him ends with me in the tower..he fights his fight to his advantage and his planes strengths..not his enemy's..can't fault him for that..That's just smart flying..I will get my revenge one day :neener: but for now AKAK this buds for you :cheers: :salute
« Last Edit: August 31, 2014, 05:04:05 PM by scott66 »
"scott66"        
 XO ThunderHorse Squadron.    

"This place is a psychologist's wet dream".... FishBait

Offline Dichotomy

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #3 on: August 31, 2014, 04:52:37 PM »
Ack is one of those guys I ALWAYS pay attention to.  He's smart as heck and very knowledgeable about anything he chooses to expound on.   :cheers:
JG11 - Dicho37Only The Proud Only The Strong AH Players who've passed on :salute

Offline Vraciu

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #4 on: August 31, 2014, 07:05:26 PM »
I'll +1 this even tho my hands shake every time I see a p38 because of him ..the doctor said I should get over it in time..every single encounter with him ends with me in the tower..he fights his fight to his advantage and his planes strengths..not his enemy's..can't fault him for that..That's just smart flying..I will get my revenge one day :neener: but for now AKAK this buds for you :cheers: :salute

Oh I felt that dread last night. We were chatting via PM and here comes a 38.  "Uh oh.  That's you."   I was like, ooooooooohhhh butter.    Lol

Like a baby seal.  Dazy managed to distract long enough for me to slither away with half my plane shot off.....for a ditch.    AKAK: "Be sure to do this and do that to help you control your plane better."     "I towered and rolled again.  Did you make it?"   Classy all the way.
”KILLER V”

Offline scott66

• Gold Member
« Reply #5 on: August 31, 2014, 07:36:00 PM »
Oh I felt that dread last night. We were chatting via PM and here comes a 38.  "Uh oh.  That's you."   I was like, ooooooooohhhh butter.    Lol

Like a baby seal.  Dazy managed to distract long enough for me to slither away with half my plane shot off.....for a ditch.    AKAK: "Be sure to do this and do that to help you control your plane better."     "I towered and rolled again.  Did you make it?"   Classy all the way.
LOL..I mean..I can't say I hate the guy cause I don't know him..do I like the way he fights? Ummm Hell no!! He always seems to dangle that 38 like a fishing lure letting me get just close enough to taste sweet revenge...then before I know it I'm being roped..I get with in 800 ..squeeze the trigger spray and pray, but to no avail..the next thing I know I'm rolling over and diving to the deck yelling for help...and take a guess who's 400 off my 6..seriously take a guess..POOF!! I'm in the tower.. :bhead I'll never learn...still a fun fight for me cause it's just that..a fight and he's punishing me for my mistakes to help me learn :rofl..Maybe the next time I won't take the bait..NOT!! :rofl
« Last Edit: August 31, 2014, 07:37:56 PM by scott66 »
"scott66"        

Offline Vraciu

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #6 on: August 31, 2014, 07:43:55 PM »
LOL..I mean..I can't say I hate the guy cause I don't know him..do I like the way he fights? Ummm Hell no!! He always seems to dangle that 38 like a fishing lure letting me get just close enough to taste sweet revenge...then before I know it I'm being roped..I get with in 800 ..squeeze the trigger spray and pray, but to no avail..the next thing I know I'm rolling over and diving to the deck yelling for help...and take a guess who's 400 off my 6..seriously take a guess..POOF!! I'm in the tower.. :bhead I'll never learn...still a fun fight for me cause it's just that..a fight and he's punishing me for my mistakes to help me learn :rofl..Maybe the next time I won't take the bait..NOT!! :rofl

Yep.  And the little futter does it without differential thrust.   What a dbag!   Lol. :)

Oh have I lived the life you describe.  Let me count the (times). 
”KILLER V”

Offline scott66

• Gold Member
« Reply #7 on: August 31, 2014, 07:47:04 PM »
Yep.  And the little futter does it without differential thrust.   What a dbag!   Lol. :)

Oh have I lived the life you describe.  Let me count the (times).  
we are victims I tell you..we need our own support group LOL ...on a side note..I'm not a fan of lazers or shuffs 38s either :rofl
« Last Edit: August 31, 2014, 08:04:22 PM by scott66 »
"scott66"        

Offline deadstikmac

• Persona Non Grata
  • Silver Member
« Reply #8 on: August 31, 2014, 07:52:35 PM »
Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh look a peeeeeeeee 38 down low.... YaY easy kill!

::dives in for kill... watches reversal happen... Poof::

Why hello tower I didn't expect that... damn him!  :ahand

:salute

Offline Vraciu

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #9 on: August 31, 2014, 08:14:03 PM »
we are victims I tell you..we need our own support group LOL ...on a side note..I'm not a fan of lazers or shuffs 38s either :rofl

Oh that dbag Lazer?   I hated him more than AKAK.  And then I got stupid and went to the DA with 9 other guys.  We fought 5 v 5 and told horrid SNL Jeopardy jokes and Lazer had me crying with laughter.

I used to hate them both.  Now I am glad to have them here.  It is no shame to lose to them.

This third Sith you mention has not crossed my path yet.  Thankfully.
”KILLER V”

Offline Vraciu

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #10 on: August 31, 2014, 08:14:46 PM »
Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh look a peeeeeeeee 38 down low.... YaY easy kill!

::dives in for kill... watches reversal happen... Poof::

Why hello tower I didn't expect that... damn him!  :ahand

:salute

Stop ridiculing me!   Who do you think you are?   SkyyrKast?

He does that darned reversal without split throttles!   It is an outrage!
”KILLER V”

Offline Molsman

• Aces High CM Retired
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #11 on: August 31, 2014, 11:13:08 PM »
AKAK
is a standup fighter and Guy all around here is a screen shot on a merge he and I had and we barely clipped but said we collided I have flown wingman with AKAK back in Aw Days and Early Ace's high Days.... anyway he is good or not great in that dam 38 bombers for fights

A Merge where we where so close it was called a collide but on the good End I beat my old wingman in that fight

<S>
AKAK
Molsman, Crazy8s , Crazyman
JG11, DerWanderZirkus, -The Flying Clowns-

Offline SFRT - Frenchy

• Platinum Member
      • http://home.CFL.rr.com/rauns/menu.htm
« Reply #12 on: August 31, 2014, 11:33:22 PM »
I like AKAK, we come all the way back from the days  :cheers: Sure knows the limits of that monster 38J, likes to be high but will still fight u low.
Dat jugs bro.

Terror flieger since 1941.
------------------------

Offline mbailey

• Platinum Member
« Reply #13 on: September 01, 2014, 08:37:04 AM »

This third Sith you mention has not crossed my path yet.  Thankfully.

Good metaphor for Shuffler.   :lol. Great acm and laser aiming. Put me in anything and him in his 38 and 10 out of 10 times I'm in the tower.  

(Edit). Yep akak good peeps :aok
« Last Edit: September 01, 2014, 08:43:39 AM by mbailey »
Mbailey
80th FS "Headhunters"

Ichi Go Ichi E
Character is like a tree and reputation like its shadow. The shadow is what we think of it; the tree is the real thing.

When the game is over, the Kings and Pawns all go into the same box.

Offline 68ZooM

• Platinum Member
« Reply #14 on: September 01, 2014, 10:49:15 AM »
AKAK knows how to make that J model dance great player great stick around good guy... my favorite model of the 38 is the J Also with the all green skin she's a beauty!!!!
UrSelf...Pigs On The Wing...Retired

Was me, I bumped a power cord. HiTEch