Author Topic: Terrain Map Printing  (Read 468 times)

Offline iaqmya

• Copper Member
Terrain Map Printing
« on: September 17, 2014, 06:20:52 PM »
Other than doing a screen shot of the clip board, is there a way to print maps of each individual arena for planning purposes or for study?

Offline Max

• Platinum Member
Re: Terrain Map Printing
« Reply #1 on: September 17, 2014, 06:30:43 PM »
A few players including (now retired) Pand had some nifty printable maps. You might try a Google of "Pand + AHmaps"  Hopefully, someone will point you in the right direction.

Offline The Fugitive

• Plutonium Member
      • Fugi's Aces Help
« Reply #2 on: September 17, 2014, 08:14:49 PM »
Pands maps are here

http://bbs.hitechcreations.com/smf/index.php/topic,346706.0.html

Toward the end of that thread on page 2 is a link for a pdf version that can be used on phones and tablets.

Offline Bizman

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #3 on: September 18, 2014, 03:46:20 AM »
As good looking and useful the Pand maps are, I don't think they are what the OP asked for. For what I understood he was asking about the entire terrain maps for strategy planning and such.

AFAIK there is no downloadable maps for printing. IIRC someone asked for them a little while ago and if my memory serves me right the best solution was to expand the clipboard with the + sign to fill as much of the screen as possible and then take a screenshot. If your screen allows to be pivoted, the upright position might allow to further enlarge the clipboard for screen capturing.

Quote from: BaldEagl, applies to myself, too
I've got an older system by today's standards that still runs the game well by my standards.

Kotisivuni