Author Topic: I love tear stained PM's  (Read 2914 times)

Offline Tracers

• Copper Member
I love tear stained PM's
« on: September 18, 2014, 04:11:38 AM »
Anyone else get a laugh from dweebs that need to cry over PM after they are put in the tower? I find it very entertaining   :D

The best part is the lies and back-pedalling they throw out when you call em out on 200  :rofl.

:salute Beer  :cheers:
Your tears feed me 😃

Offline Someguy63

• Gold Member
Re: I love tear stained PM's
« Reply #1 on: September 18, 2014, 05:50:34 AM »
Yes, they lighten my day, they're priceless! :aok :aok :banana: :banana:
Anarchy
#Taterz
-=Army of Muppets=-
"Imagination rules the world"

Offline Xavier

• Copper Member
« Reply #2 on: September 18, 2014, 06:44:42 AM »
The bish waited. The lights above him blinked and sparked out of the air. There were rooks in the HQ. He didn’t see them, but had expected them now for years. His warnings to the bish high command were not listenend to and now it was too late. Far too late for now, anyway.
He had been a bish for fourteen years. When he was young he watched the strat raiders and he said to Snailman “I want to be on the B29s.”
Snailman said “No! You will BE KILL BY ROOKS”
There was a time when he believed him. Then as he got oldered he stopped. But now in the HQ he knew there were rooks.
“This is high command” the radio crackered. “You must fight the dweebs!”
So the bish gotted his La7 and took off.
“HE GOING TO KILL US” said the rooks
“I will vulch him” said the rookmaster and he fired the vulch rocket missiles. The bishop HO at him and tried to blew him up. But then the HQ went down and they were blind and not able to kill.
“No! I must kill the dweebs” he shouted
The radio said “No, bish. You are the dweebs”
And then the bishop was a dweeb.
Started from the bottom...still at the bottom.

Offline Zerstorer

• Silver Member
« Reply #3 on: September 18, 2014, 07:15:43 AM »
The bish waited. The lights above him blinked and sparked out of the air. There were rooks in the HQ. He didn’t see them, but had expected them now for years. His warnings to the bish high command were not listenend to and now it was too late. Far too late for now, anyway.
He had been a bish for fourteen years. When he was young he watched the strat raiders and he said to Snailman “I want to be on the B29s.”
There was a time when he believed him. Then as he got oldered he stopped. But now in the HQ he knew there were rooks.
“I will vulch him” said the rookmaster and he fired the vulch rocket missiles. The bishop HO at him and tried to blew him up. But then the HQ went down and they were blind and not able to kill.

:huh
The Once and Former Fulcrum

In my experience, nothing is ever what it seems to be, but everything is exactly what it is.

Offline Max

• Platinum Member
« Reply #4 on: September 18, 2014, 07:26:01 AM »

DokGonzo would be proud  :devil

Offline Someguy63

• Gold Member
« Reply #5 on: September 18, 2014, 07:56:04 AM »

:rofl
Anarchy
#Taterz
-=Army of Muppets=-
"Imagination rules the world"

Offline Zoney

• Platinum Member
« Reply #6 on: September 18, 2014, 08:55:24 AM »
Yes, the PM's after they've died are always a giggle.  My favorite is "I was AFK", PM'd 1.7 milliseconds after you've killed them and 3.4 seconds after they were turning.

These however, do not compare to the "silence" you hear after shooting down one of the mouthy players...................... ........................
« Last Edit: September 18, 2014, 09:02:54 AM by Zoney »
Wag more, bark less.

Offline ebfd11

• Platinum Member
      • [b]POTW[/b]
« Reply #7 on: September 18, 2014, 09:28:50 AM »
On the Pigs FB we have a section called Rage PM's ... OMG you should see some of them..makes me giggle every time a new one is posted.

LawnDart
PIGS ON THE WING 3RD WING

InGame id: LawnDart
RIP Skullman Potzie and BentNail

Offline Max

• Platinum Member
« Reply #8 on: September 18, 2014, 09:29:15 AM »
These however, do not compare to the "silence" you hear after shooting down one of the mouthy players...................... ........................

Happened just the other day with a Corsair pile-it whose name rhymes with J-Lo  :rofl

Offline waystin2

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #9 on: September 18, 2014, 09:30:41 AM »
On the Pigs FB we have a section called Rage PM's ... OMG you should see some of them..makes me giggle every time a new one is posted.

LawnDart

We screenshot every high quality Rage PM to preserve for future enjoyment.  Keep them coming Bishop & Rook Pilots/Gv'ers!  :aok
CO for the Pigs On The Wing
& The nicest guy in Aces High!

Offline Scca

• Gold Member
« Reply #10 on: September 18, 2014, 09:39:37 AM »
We screenshot every high quality Rage PM to preserve for future enjoyment.  Keep them coming Bishop & Rook Pilots/Gv'ers!  :aok
Don't think for a second that Rooks and Bish are the only ones who know how to rage PM... 
Flying as AkMeathd - CO Arabian Knights
Working on my bbs cred one post at a time

http://www.arabian-knights.org

Offline waystin2

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #11 on: September 18, 2014, 09:59:47 AM »
Don't think for a second that Rooks and Bish are the only ones who know how to rage PM... 
Pretty sure you are correct.  I have flown Knights 99.9% of the last 7 years so the only Rage PMs I have ever received are from Bishop and Rooks.  So for me, the statement holds some truth. 
CO for the Pigs On The Wing
& The nicest guy in Aces High!

Offline mthrockmor

• Gold Member
« Reply #12 on: September 18, 2014, 10:17:48 AM »
Lawndart, there is no giggling in AH....sheesh! But now I'll have to find your FB to read them for myself.

boo
No poor dumb bastard wins a war by dying for his country, he wins by making the other poor, dumb, bastard die for his.
George "Blood n Guts" Patton

Offline Skyyr

• Silver Member
« Reply #13 on: September 18, 2014, 10:47:43 AM »

We screenshot every high quality Rage PM to preserve for future enjoyment. 

What a splendid idea! Thank you... you two just gave me an idea.
Skyyr

Tours:
166 - 190
198 - 204
218 - 220
286 - 287
190 - ---

nrshida: "I almost beat Skyyr after he took a 6 year break!"
A few moments later...

vs Shane: 29-6

"Some men just want to watch the world burn."

Offline caldera

• Platinum Member
« Reply #14 on: September 18, 2014, 11:22:29 AM »
See Rules #4, #6
« Last Edit: September 22, 2014, 02:30:47 PM by Skuzzy »
"Then out spake brave Horatius, the Captain of the gate:
 To every man upon this earth, death cometh soon or late.
 And how can man die better, than facing fearful odds.
 For the ashes of his fathers and the temples of his Gods."