Author Topic: Cool Kills  (Read 1830 times)

Offline Getback

• Platinum Member
Re: Cool Kills
« Reply #30 on: September 24, 2014, 03:47:28 PM »
i was about 10k and saw this niki about 2k before me, there were other cons around so iknew there was no way i could deack or do anything so I just aimed my rockets at the base and fired all of them to engage the higher cons

about a 1 minute later i get a pm about this guy who wanted to know where i was when i killed him.  I kindda told him i had just let go of some rockets, didnt even now he was upping as he got blown away.

funniest kill i ever had, he had a good laugh too

semp

LOL, in a panic shoot! Great pics too.

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

Offline Getback

• Platinum Member
« Reply #31 on: September 24, 2014, 03:48:45 PM »
One of my favorite kills, not just because it's cool but because whoever the Spit was, wasn't a bad pilot at all.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PCVK3nhkOAg&list=UU_eKGC1Ic0RiGoHOIIQlLzA

Ballet!

One of my most humorous and most memorable was the time I spawn camp killed killed 999's PT boat something like 22 times with an LTV. He kept spawning and tried shooting torps at me to no avail as they just passed under the LTV.

Buffet!
« Last Edit: September 24, 2014, 03:51:46 PM by Getback »

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

Offline tunnelrat

• Silver Member
« Reply #32 on: September 24, 2014, 03:49:37 PM »
This guy sent me a PM right after this saying "You've been reported for cheating"... he was decimating anyone that popped their head in, so I spawned an M3 and did an end run.

Hahahahahahahahaha
In-Game: 80hd
The Spartans do not enquire how many the enemy are but where they are.

Offline tunnelrat

• Silver Member
« Reply #33 on: September 24, 2014, 03:59:12 PM »
Oh, and double-post be damned, I tossed a 37mm before I blacked out and tagged a 190 way out there: http://www.twitch.tv/x80hd/c/4085574

In-Game: 80hd
The Spartans do not enquire how many the enemy are but where they are.

Offline BudHeavy

• Zinc Member
« Reply #34 on: September 25, 2014, 06:24:17 PM »
Around 2007 or 2008, when I first started playing this sim, I scored my first ever kill in a p39 by hoeing an f4u. At that time, I didn't know what "hoeing" was in the context of this game. I'll never forget the sight of my nose cannon making contact with that corsair's engine as his tracers flew above and below me. I can't remember that player's handle, but if he still plays and remembers that encounter: Salutes and apologies to you sir.  Two or three years after that, I upped a yak9u to investigate a flashing town and flew into the middle of an noe raid. It was composed of p38s, ponies, a goon and a vic of b25s. I scored 10 kills because the guys all augered after bombs away, except for the goon. It was parked nearby and was the only enemy plane I actually killed.

Offline Someguy63

• Gold Member
« Reply #35 on: September 25, 2014, 07:32:10 PM »
Around 2007 or 2008, when I first started playing this sim, I scored my first ever kill in a p39 by hoeing an f4u. At that time, I didn't know what "hoeing" was in the context of this game. I'll never forget the sight of my nose cannon making contact with that corsair's engine as his tracers flew above and below me. I can't remember that player's handle, but if he still plays and remembers that encounter: Salutes and apologies to you sir.  Two or three years after that, I upped a yak9u to investigate a flashing town and flew into the middle of an noe raid. It was composed of p38s, ponies, a goon and a vic of b25s. I scored 10 kills because the guys all augered after bombs away, except for the goon. It was parked nearby and was the only enemy plane I actually killed.

:rofl
Bish?
 :D
Anarchy
#Taterz
-=Army of Muppets=-
"Imagination rules the world"

Offline BudHeavy

• Zinc Member
« Reply #36 on: September 25, 2014, 07:59:09 PM »
At that time I was Bish, and flying under the handle schnapps or bellini. Can't remember exactly, I may even have still been knit back then. I became budheavy and rook around 2010. If I may add: while I was playing as schnapps I found myself manning a shore battery one day and killed an obsurd number of pt boats and landing craft as they were trying to take our town. I kept receiving private messages asking if I was German. :headscratch:

Offline Someguy63

• Gold Member
« Reply #37 on: September 25, 2014, 08:25:41 PM »
At that time I was Bish, and flying under the handle schnapps or bellini. Can't remember exactly, I may even have still been knit back then. I became budheavy and rook around 2010. If I may add: while I was playing as schnapps I found myself manning a shore battery one day and killed an obsurd number of pt boats and landing craft as they were trying to take our town. I kept receiving private messages asking if I was German. :headscratch:

Ahh I see.

And that would be a reference to D-Day and the like I'm sure, with the shore battery thing. Was kinda funny. :)
Anarchy
#Taterz
-=Army of Muppets=-
"Imagination rules the world"

Offline MK-84

• Gold Member
« Reply #38 on: September 26, 2014, 01:03:19 AM »
  My best ever was not a kill. It was the prevention of one.  I had kills during the sortie, atleast three. I was flying a 262 and saw a box of Lancasters slightly higher than I was.  I dove just a bit to pick up incredible speed and from a low 10 pulled up to attack.  I got all three in one pass :airplane: :rock
  Little did I realize I had been discovered! and after my attack run I suddenly started receiving lots of hits from an aircraft I had not seen. I do not know what it was (but seriously its a jug or a pony) I was nose up attitude when I started getting hit so I did the only thing I could think of which is push the stick as far as I could into a dive, ignoring the redout in a desperate attempt to survive. I dove from probably 12k. When I was able to regain my vision I realized I was worse than a 90 degree nose down and the ground was coming up FAST. I pulled so hard back up that as the plane creaked I induced a blackout as I screamed towards the ground. While blacked out I heard the hit. :uhoh
  But I did not go to the tower :headscratch: It turns out I was SO close that I clipped trees and not the ground doing over 650ias. When I awoken from the blackout I was almost 12k in height and starting to stall. I then, now a glider as both my engines were ruined, nosed down and glided almost a full sector to a friendly base. (which was under attack by two P47s, of course)  I slammed it into the pavement and somehow landed it.
  That was my best/worst sortie ever.

Offline greens

• Silver Member
« Reply #39 on: September 30, 2014, 12:31:10 AM »
Back then when their wasnt as much trees in game. Limb0 taught us how to drive around the B25H and blast tanks. We had many tear stained pms, i sure do miss those days
<S>
greens
_-=ELIM EAGLES=-_
in loving memory of OZ <Eagles21>
 miss you bro!

Offline Rob52240

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
      • My AH Films
« Reply #40 on: September 30, 2014, 01:28:00 AM »

« Last Edit: September 30, 2014, 01:37:23 AM by Rob52240 »
If I had a gun with 3 bullets and I was locked in a room with Bin Laden, Hitler, Saddam and Zipp...  I would shoot Zipp 3 times.

Offline Rob52240

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
      • My AH Films
« Reply #41 on: September 30, 2014, 01:54:34 AM »

« Last Edit: September 30, 2014, 02:24:04 AM by Rob52240 »
If I had a gun with 3 bullets and I was locked in a room with Bin Laden, Hitler, Saddam and Zipp...  I would shoot Zipp 3 times.

Offline FTJR

• Silver Member
« Reply #42 on: September 30, 2014, 04:17:33 AM »
Bring the Beaufighter to Aces High
Raw Prawns      

B.O.S.S. "Beaufighter Operator Support Services" 
Storms and Aeroplanes dont mix

Offline Nathan60

• Platinum Member
« Reply #43 on: September 30, 2014, 04:30:41 AM »
Very nice drop with the jug
I liked the road kill on the guy rearming
HamHawk
Wing III-- Pigs on The Wing
FSO--JG54
CHUGGA-CHUGGA, CHOO-CHOO
Pigs go wing deep

Offline Rob52240

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
      • My AH Films
« Reply #44 on: September 30, 2014, 04:34:42 AM »
I liked the road kill on the guy rearming

He got me actually.  I ran him over a few more times until it was just an uncrushable fuselage, unfortunately that's where they mounted the uncrushable cannons on the La 7

Sorry for posting so much but I also found this one of Hotard massacring a bunch of people.

« Last Edit: September 30, 2014, 04:39:23 AM by Rob52240 »