Author Topic: Later Bish !  (Read 3684 times)

Offline Naughty

• Copper Member
Re: Later Bish !
« Reply #15 on: September 29, 2014, 07:35:02 AM »
You kid yourself if you think there is a fundamental difference between chess pieces. The real difference is which squadrons and a few dominant players play in your time. This also changes over the time of year and when squadrons rotate.

No, you are so wrong. Over the years certain squads and/or players have effected the "attitude" of each country. Yes each country has players that play alike, but IS an overall difference in the way the 3 teams generally act.
     this can be proven by just listening to Bish VOX for a few minutes, you'll constantly hear Bish complain "damn Nits, every time you get on one's six, another picks you off !" I've said this quite a few times myself.

I'm so glad to hear you found a country who's players lives revolve around you.  

Many maps are sure to be won by the Knits with you at the helm of the armchair.  

:salute and good luck.

Roger, Wilco, Copy, Out,

A Bish

BTW, Check 6  :t

Typical Bish response. Nowhere did I even suggest anybody's gameplay revolving around me. this whole thread is about the lack of team work on the Bish side. you should work on paying more attention.
The true warrior has no enemies. Only teachers

Offline Max

• Platinum Member
« Reply #16 on: September 29, 2014, 07:40:51 AM »
    this whole thread is about the lack of team work on the Bish side.

I've seen plenty of teamwork on the Bish side, and lack of it as well. Happens on each chess piece depending on who's logged in at the time. You have to admit, ghi, flakhappy, Joker, Chewie and a few others runs some pretty good base take missions.

Offline Dogtown

• Copper Member
« Reply #17 on: September 29, 2014, 07:41:59 AM »
you could of just went quietly on your way dude ...we all have these days...bish bashing is not the answer u seek ...lol .  Good luck to u  :banana:
Soooo's I'm standing there i got my ......NM

Offline Xavier

• Copper Member
« Reply #18 on: September 29, 2014, 08:00:04 AM »
this whole thread is about the lack of team work on the Bish side.

Hmmm...when half the bishops launch a successful mission there's always complaining about "hoarding". Yet when 2 or 3 lone bishops try to tak a base and fail they're criticized for their apparent lack of teamwork. No matter what you do, there's always someone who's gonna complain. No matter what team you're in. And somehow it's never their fault...

You HO'd me!
You picked me!
I was afk!
It wasn't a 1 vs 1!
You vulched!
You had an E advantage!
You were flying X and I was flying Y!
I ran out of fuel!
You had 5K on me!
You used rockets on my bombers!
I didn't drop my ords to fight!
Why did nobody up an M3?
We lost that CV! Nobody turned it!
Our strats are blown and nobody resups!
We need a goon! Goon! Goon!

The ride never ends  :P
Started from the bottom...still at the bottom.

Offline Max

• Platinum Member
« Reply #19 on: September 29, 2014, 08:10:46 AM »
You HO'd me!
You picked me!
I was afk!
It wasn't a 1 vs 1!
You vulched!
You had an E advantage!
I ran out of fuel!
You had 5K on me!
Why did nobody up an M3?

Tip of the iceberg...

wifeack
*#%% base acks!!

Offline maxy

• Copper Member
« Reply #20 on: September 29, 2014, 08:11:42 AM »
i have found all sides are pretty much the same with the exception of a few minor differences , each side have their anchors who play the game a certain way and its fun to tag along and learn some new techniques , by switching and staying awhile you will figure out where you best fit in .... for the record the Knights have the best furballers in the game IMO , so dont get frustrated if you feel all the other sides are ganging you , its really a compliment
<S> maxy    

Offline Naughty

• Copper Member
« Reply #21 on: September 29, 2014, 09:21:03 AM »
i have found all sides are pretty much the same with the exception of a few minor differences , each side have their anchors who play the game a certain way and its fun to tag along and learn some new techniques , by switching and staying awhile you will figure out where you best fit in .... for the record the Knights have the best furballers in the game IMO , so dont get frustrated if you feel all the other sides are ganging you , its really a compliment
<S> maxy    

This pretty much makes my point ! As a BISH, I avoided fireballs at all costs. You were pretty much on your own in a sea of planes. And when you did manage to gain somebody's six, or work them down low and slow... You would either get picked off, or another Bish would buzz in and take your kill. As I said earlier, the communication on the Nit side was awesome. And the team work was equally amazing. I felt like I was part of an actual team.

Offline darkzking

• Persona Non Grata
  • Nickel Member
« Reply #22 on: September 29, 2014, 09:25:20 AM »
  As I said earlier, the communication on the Nit side was awesome. And the team work was equally amazing. I felt like I was part of an actual team.

What happened in the 2days i havent played im even hearing the "T" word  :O
raynos32 Leader of the 242nd Sloppy Terminators
https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-download/windows10/
See Rule #4

Offline Naughty

• Copper Member
« Reply #23 on: September 29, 2014, 09:27:29 AM »
Hmmm...when half the bishops launch a successful mission there's always complaining about "hoarding". Yet when 2 or 3 lone bishops try to tak a base and fail they're criticized for their apparent lack of teamwork. No matter what you do, there's always someone who's gonna complain. No matter what team you're in. And somehow it's never their fault...

You HO'd me!
You picked me!
I was afk!
It wasn't a 1 vs 1!
You vulched!
You had an E advantage!
I ran out of fuel!
You had 5K on me!
Why did nobody up an M3?

The ride never ends  :P

When was the last time the Bish ran a successful mission ?  All I tend to see are hordes in response to hordes and somewhere along the way somebody thinks to bring a goon. Yes GHI and Joker USED TO run some good missions, but they are few and far between anymore.

Offline guncrasher

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #24 on: September 29, 2014, 10:23:48 AM »

Over it !  For the last few months this game has seemed to get worse and worse. I just wasn't having fun anymore. Tonite was the final straw for me. We (Bishops) won the map. I don't know how.. since lately trying to get 2 bishops to do something together is like herding cats. Anyway, the new map opens, and instantly the Nits and Rooks are ganging us.  The thing is.. The Nits only have 3 bases on our front lines..  I call out repeatedly "Do not get stuck defending ! Pork their 3 fields and it will stop them in their tracks !"  But the call goes unanswered, The bishops instead opt to keep upping from the same capped field, hoping to shoot one or two planes down before getting picked. and the Nits roll 4 bases in under an hour.

I give up, I switched to Nits, and right off the bat the game became FUN again !  for starters... Vox was busy, but it was tactical. People calling check six, communicating about what was going on, plans being made..   when the large group was capturing a field, others were already prepping the next. pretty much everybody was working together.

On Bish vox, you hardly EVER get a check six. and 90% of the vox traffic is players complaining about being horded, ho'd or picked.

Anyway...  im over it. I'll be flying Nit for now on and looking forward to killing a few Bish that have been on my nerves for a long time ! like TOSH !

dude you gonna be disappointed, we in the knights are against getting organized and will only furball.  trust me on this, dont get your hopes high on getting a check six.  if you hear on vox two guys saying something like "hey watch that con get on his six, watch", that means they're talking about you having a con on your six.  then you'll hear them laughing saying "that was so funny"   :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl

semp
you dont want me to ho, dont point your plane at me.

Offline Max

• Platinum Member
« Reply #25 on: September 29, 2014, 10:30:30 AM »
  When was the last time the Bish ran a successful mission ?

Yesterday when ghi-chewie ran the two that took the map. Do they count?

Offline Copprhed

• Silver Member
« Reply #26 on: September 29, 2014, 10:31:07 AM »
Bish heads, bish heads, roly poly bish heads.....bish heads bish heads, eat them up YUM!!!! Only good bish is a dead one  :x :bolt:
Flight Leader: "Bogeys at 2 o'clock!"
Wingman: "Roger, It's 1:30 now, what do I do 'til then?"

Offline Max

• Platinum Member
« Reply #27 on: September 29, 2014, 10:32:02 AM »
 :cry

Offline Someguy63

• Gold Member
« Reply #28 on: September 29, 2014, 10:36:42 AM »
Bish heads, bish heads, roly poly bish heads.....bish heads bish heads, eat them up YUM!!!! Only good bish is a dead one  :x :bolt:

:D

Anarchy
#Taterz
-=Army of Muppets=-
"Imagination rules the world"

Offline Cthulhu

• Gold Member
« Reply #29 on: September 29, 2014, 10:50:14 AM »
I hear this same inane nonsense on country channel all the time.

"Bish horde"
"Rooks are alt monkeys"
"He rammed me" (my favorite since it takes two to collide)

Other than a few dominant personalities on each country who are somehow able to rally the troops in some productive fashion, all three countries play the same. If you don't believe me, change sides. Seriously, EVERYBODY just change sides. Not ONE single thing will change. Least of all the squeaking about how EVERYBODY ELSE plays so stupidly.
"Think of Tetris as a metaphor for life:  You spend all your time trying to find a place for your long thin piece, then when you finally do, everything you've built disappears"