Author Topic: WHHHAAAAAH!!!  (Read 12754 times)

Offline Zerstorer

• Silver Member
WHHHAAAAAH!!!
« on: September 30, 2014, 10:56:19 AM »
My my my but the whining is INTENSE these days.  :lol

"He's so needing of attention!  I have to squelch him as he is always spouting off on 200 !"

From the High Master of Mindless ch200 Whine Posts.  :lol  You squelch me because a.) I post responses to your usual mindless prattle, b.) I poke holes in your poor logic, and c.) my responses disrupt the flow of your endless whining and chest beating.

"He's just an e-fighter.  He always... always comes into the merge with more energy...without it he's nothing.  That's why he beat me and <fill-in-the bank> during our duels!  Oh....and the engine off stuff is stupid (even if it does work)."

So I guess we now need to change the rules for 1v1 duels to ensure that everyone merges at the same speed?  Maybe you should have been WEPing all the way to the merge?   I don't know how to respond to this or help you.  :headscratch:

"My controls locked up! I had already knocked pieces off of your plane.  YOU WERE NEVER BEHIND ME WHEN I AUGERED!!!"

Actually, I was above you at the time.  You were in the process of overshooting when you augered.  Look at the film, O' dogfighting goddess!  And for the record....I was the 110 surrounded in a "Sea of Red" at the time, not you.  Might want to clarify that for your bud.  That's why your squadie killed me right after you made a large, Spit shaped hole in the ground!  Some things never change, eh?  i.e. You are always the bait.  :aok

:banana: :banana: :banana:

Hopefully I will be able to respond back here in a few weeks!  If not....ah well. C'est la vie!!

:rofl :salute
The Once and Former Fulcrum

In my experience, nothing is ever what it seems to be, but everything is exactly what it is.

Offline GhostCDB

• Silver Member
Re: WHHHAAAAAH!!!
« Reply #1 on: September 30, 2014, 11:02:13 AM »
You should've been online that day Sawzaw was getting his  :ahand to him in his own plane while I was USING the engine cutting  :lol
Then he called me a noob after I reversed him AFTER cutting my engine and shortly after that shooting him down.
Engine cutting is gamey but this is a game, isn't it?

You would think someone that flies the K4 as much as he does would have some type of accuracy.
If Anarchy couldn't aim the 30mm I wouldn't be his friend, I wouldn't even claim him as a K4 pilot.

I am done doing the engine thing though  :lol
Tired of being called SkyyrJr on squad chat lol

Ratio
Top Gun

Offline Zerstorer

• Silver Member
« Reply #2 on: September 30, 2014, 11:12:01 AM »
 :lol  I thought you were DrBoneJr?   ;)

In my experience, nothing is ever what it seems to be, but everything is exactly what it is.

Offline Someguy63

• Gold Member
« Reply #3 on: September 30, 2014, 11:17:57 AM »
You should've been online that day Sawzaw was getting his  :ahand to him in his own plane while I was USING the engine cutting  :lol
Then he called me a noob after I reversed him AFTER cutting my engine and shortly after that shooting him down.

You would think someone that flies the K4 as much as he does would have some type of accuracy.
If Anarchy couldn't aim the 30mm I wouldn't be his friend, I wouldn't even claim him as a K4 pilot.

I am done doing the engine thing though  :lol

Ratio

SkyyrJr :rofl

Ratio is awesome. :)
Anarchy
#Taterz
-=Army of Muppets=-
"Imagination rules the world"

Offline puller

• Gold Member
« Reply #4 on: September 30, 2014, 11:25:39 AM »
You " -The Damned- " guys need to quit pulling my squaddies INto your purse fights with the enemy (everyone that's not us) I almost feel left out  :devil  /sarc off

I love watching this though...the dogfighter in me wishes I could play more...but alas...FSO and a hour or two on the weekends is all I have time for...hurts my soul....

See y'all " -The Damned- " guys frame 1  :salute ...also I was never let on to why the ( - ) I'm feeling left out again... :bolt:
"The road to Hell is paved with good intentions."
CO   Anti-Horde

Offline Zerstorer

• Silver Member
« Reply #5 on: September 30, 2014, 11:34:52 AM »
You " -The Damned- " guys need to quit pulling my squaddies INto your purse fights with the enemy (everyone that's not us) I almost feel left out  :devil  /sarc off

We figured it was too INtense for you, old chap.  :lol ;)

Looking forward to it...  Always a blast to fight and (usually) die with the Anti-Horde.  :aok

Offline Triton28

• Gold Member
« Reply #6 on: September 30, 2014, 12:10:06 PM »
The struggle is real for Fulcrum.   :rofl

Fighting spirit one must have. Even if a man lacks some of the other qualifications, he can often make up for it in fighting spirit. -Robin Olds
      -AoM-

Offline Zerstorer

• Silver Member
« Reply #7 on: September 30, 2014, 12:16:14 PM »
The struggle is real for Fulcrum.   :rofl

Yep!  :lol

Offline Ack-Ack

• Radioactive Member
      • FlameWarriors
« Reply #8 on: September 30, 2014, 12:21:11 PM »
I sure enjoyed your whines the other night Fulcrum, made me smile afterwards.

ack-ack
"If Jesus came back as an airplane, he would be a P-38." - WW2 P-38 pilot
Elite Top Aces +1 Mexican Official Squadron Song

Offline Zerstorer

• Silver Member
« Reply #9 on: September 30, 2014, 12:26:43 PM »
I sure enjoyed your whines the other night Fulcrum, made me smile afterwards.

ack-ack

Good! And techically yes, it was a whine.  But it was also a vulch.    ;)   :salute

Offline Triton28

• Gold Member
« Reply #10 on: September 30, 2014, 12:45:33 PM »
Good! And techically yes, it was a whine.  But it was also a vulch.    ;)   :salute

He was just eliminating you as pragmatically as possible.
Fighting spirit one must have. Even if a man lacks some of the other qualifications, he can often make up for it in fighting spirit. -Robin Olds
      -AoM-

Offline Canspec

• Silver Member
« Reply #11 on: September 30, 2014, 01:08:04 PM »
You should've been online that day Sawzaw was getting his  :ahand to him in his own plane while I was USING the engine cutting  :lol

I am done doing the engine thing though  :lol

Ratio

For someone in the Naval Academy you sure have alot of time to spend in here.....get back to your studies and duties..... :old:
« Last Edit: September 30, 2014, 01:13:05 PM by Canspec »
Gnat
The Kommando for FSO
AoM
Der Wander Zirkus
GFC

Offline waystin2

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #12 on: September 30, 2014, 01:22:24 PM »
This is a waste of thread space. :aok
CO for the Pigs On The Wing
& The nicest guy in Aces High!

Offline Pepprr

• Nickel Member
« Reply #13 on: September 30, 2014, 01:23:06 PM »
My my my but the whining is INTENSE these days.  :lol

"He's so needing of attention!  I have to squelch him as he is always spouting off on 200 !"

From the High Master of Mindless ch200 Whine Posts.  :lol  You squelch me because a.) I post responses to your usual mindless prattle, b.) I poke holes in your poor logic, and c.) my responses disrupt the flow of your endless whining and chest beating.

No, he just can't stand your endless dribble..  :uhoh

And I guess the rest is about me so...
I never said that I was in a sea of red, I said no, just by a vbase.  Yes, my controls went out, not an excuse, I never, ever, claimed to be good at this game,  but it
happens all the time to me right now and it is what happened.  
I did not save the film no, I didn't think that it was worth saving.  I didn't know you were going to lose it after getting a proxie on me or I would have...lol  
I'm sure you have it for sale on DVD and blueray for anyone that would like a copy though...  :D  

Bait huh?  I thought your pet name for me was mascot?  Or was it dumbarse or moron?  Just too many to remember...  :headscratch:

Get a grip Fully, it's a game.  
I am glad that you took this up here though, the pm thing was getting really old...  :aok

The struggle is real for Fulcrum.   :rofl

« Last Edit: September 30, 2014, 01:26:06 PM by Pepprr »

~AoM~

SSACIFMTSHU 
My vids :)https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xk0db9fARH0

Offline Zerstorer

• Silver Member
« Reply #14 on: September 30, 2014, 01:47:52 PM »
He was just eliminating you as pragmatically as possible.

Indeed he did!  :aok

No, he just can't stand your endless dribble..  :uhoh

:lol Reciprocated!

And I guess the rest is about me so...
I never said that I was in a sea of red, I said no, just by a vbase.  Yes, my controls went out, not an excuse, I never, ever, claimed to be good at this game,  but it happens all the time to me right now and it is what happened. 
I did not save the film no, I didn't think that it was worth saving.  I didn't know you were going to lose it after getting a proxie on me or I would have...lol 
I'm sure you have it for sale on DVD and blueray for anyone that would like a copy though...  :D 

:rofl  I didn't lose it, Peppy.  I laughed quite loud tho'.  It was very funny.  And no, I won't put it on DVD and try to sell it....we'd lose money on that one. 

It is indeed a game....but it's not me that has the problem figuring that out.   :rofl

This is a waste of thread space. :aok

No sir.  It's a...

:D