Author Topic: WHHHAAAAAH!!!  (Read 12744 times)

Offline JOACH1M

• Plutonium Member
Re: WHHHAAAAAH!!!
« Reply #75 on: October 01, 2014, 06:07:27 PM »
Breaking the gear off before a fight creates drag and you will go slower lol
FEW ~ BK's ~ AoM
Focke Wulf Me / Last Of The GOATS 🐐
ToC 2013 & 2017 Champ
R.I.P My Brothers <3

Offline kappa

• Parolee
  • Silver Member
« Reply #76 on: October 01, 2014, 06:13:37 PM »
Lol fulcrum being all drama queen again...

I know exactly how he did it... sure as hell wasn't from a better skilled cartoon pilot..
- TWBYDHAS

Offline RotBaron

• Gold Member
« Reply #77 on: October 01, 2014, 06:14:58 PM »
I don't think I stated in any of my statements a statement that's anywhere close to what you just stated.  My only statement was that your petitioning for more statements to clarify other statements was silly, since you stated to Junky that you knew what he meant when he stated what he stated. 

:rofl
They're casting their bait over there, see?

Offline Zerstorer

• Silver Member
« Reply #78 on: October 01, 2014, 06:23:56 PM »
Did I state that?   Go review the plethora of statements I've made on the stated topic.  

You?  Oh no...not directly.  But that's the whole idea, isn't it? Acknowledge the loss, but tarnish it in some way by IMPLYING "obscure" forces were at work?  I wonder what those could have been? Gravity from the cartoon moon? Cartoon tailwinds?  

Hey, at least Junky had the cojones to come out and say it...

The KI43 example can be found here....notice the speed in the first fight. Now by the wiki the difference if at max speed should only be 10 MPH....not 40.

So either the wiki is off, flight model is off, wind is turned on in the DA or foul play.

Oh...and let's not forget Kappa...who comes about as close to directly stating it as he can without actually doing so:

Wait, what?  You mean being a better cartoon pilot will net you 40mph faster on a deck merge?

I'm just awaiting the explanation on cartoon plane skills and NOT "less flattering conclusions" net 40mph faster on a deck merge.. lmao

but then again, he just goes on implying something happened, doesn't provide the details, and states it doesn't mean a thing.

I know exactly how he did it... sure as hell wasn't from a better skilled cartoon pilot..

The true 'genius' of all this is it's a Kobayashi Maru. A no-win scenario that calls into question the results from any past or future duels!

*golf clap*

I guess you or Kappa won't just come out and say he cheated....after all, if it could somehow be proved he didn't that might call into question some of the narrative you guys have been building for nearly six months.  

Can't have that now can we?   :D

Oh....my thanks to those who provided the smokescreen. Magnificent job....couldn't have done better if I'd given you a script.   :aok

:salute and Cya!  

The Once and Former Fulcrum

In my experience, nothing is ever what it seems to be, but everything is exactly what it is.

Offline Slash27

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #79 on: October 01, 2014, 06:24:38 PM »
Did I state that?   Go review the plethora of statements I've made on the stated topic.   
A plethora??

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5IYDNymkUZc

Offline 68ZooM

• Platinum Member
« Reply #80 on: October 01, 2014, 06:46:06 PM »
were these fights not filmed from take off?  if not, then why not because it would surely remove any doubt at all wouldnt it?    if all combatants are in level flight and full power or WEP to the merge I would be a little bit curious to as to why just one plane is 30 to 40 miles an hour faster.. 
UrSelf...Pigs On The Wing...Retired

Was me, I bumped a power cord. HiTEch

Offline glzsqd

• Persona Non Grata
  • Silver Member
« Reply #81 on: October 01, 2014, 06:59:54 PM »
Here's how I do it:

I leave my gear down and break them off on a hangar to save weight.  Then I dump 1/2 my ammo to save weight.  Then I climb out and dive down to merge alt.  Then on the second merge I try and force the HO and position myself so that I lose one elevator and one aileron to his shots (more weight).  I will be E fighting so I don't really need many control surfaces.  Then I panic because in spite of all I've done right, I am losing.  In desperation, I stick stir until my controls lock up and then auger.  I rage log and give thanks that I was flying under my shade.  I run upstairs  and my Mom wipes my tears and makes me a peanut butter and honey sandwich.  She tells me I will always be a winner in her eyes.  I go to my room, hold a mirror up to the fish bowl and antagonize my Betta fish until I feel my confidence return.  Then back to the basement and AH.

I nominate this for best post of the year!!!
See Rule #4

Offline scott66

• Gold Member
« Reply #82 on: October 01, 2014, 07:24:00 PM »
Here's how I do it:

I leave my gear down and break them off on a hangar to save weight.  Then I dump 1/2 my ammo to save weight.  Then I climb out and dive down to merge alt.  Then on the second merge I try and force the HO and position myself so that I lose one elevator and one aileron to his shots (more weight).  I will be E fighting so I don't really need many control surfaces.  Then I panic because in spite of all I've done right, I am losing.  In desperation, I stick stir until my controls lock up and then auger.  I rage log and give thanks that I was flying under my shade.  I run upstairs  and my Mom wipes my tears and makes me a peanut butter and honey sandwich.  She tells me I will always be a winner in her eyes.  I go to my room, hold a mirror up to the fish bowl and antagonize my Betta fish until I feel my confidence return.  Then back to the basement and AH.

hmmmm :headscratch: I tried that it didn't work :rofl :neener:
"scott66"        
 XO ThunderHorse Squadron.    

"This place is a psychologist's wet dream".... FishBait

Offline kappa

• Parolee
  • Silver Member
« Reply #83 on: October 01, 2014, 07:57:18 PM »
Well fulcrum this is your thread and you seem to have placed yourself as skyrs frontal objection to the community.. explain how you achieve 40mph faster on an agreed deck merge so we won't have "less flattering conclusions"... I'm just using your words you used in his defense... explain that skill to me..
« Last Edit: October 01, 2014, 08:00:00 PM by kappa »
- TWBYDHAS

Offline Triton28

• Gold Member
« Reply #84 on: October 01, 2014, 09:51:25 PM »
You?  Oh no...not directly.  But that's the whole idea, isn't it? Acknowledge the loss, but tarnish it in some way by IMPLYING "obscure" forces were at work?  I wonder what those could have been? Gravity from the cartoon moon? Cartoon tailwinds?  

Hey, at least Junky had the cojones to come out and say it...

Indirect statements which are hearsay and not admissible in this court.
Fighting spirit one must have. Even if a man lacks some of the other qualifications, he can often make up for it in fighting spirit. -Robin Olds
      -AoM-

Offline JunkyII

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #85 on: October 01, 2014, 11:18:13 PM »
Ha having balls to do what guy? Say a guy is gaming a game? Hahahahaha you ask so little to prove my man hood.....

Something is wrong in that film...we have said and shown the problem...your dodging to answer with your honest opinion which just makes it look worse for the cause your trying to protect....

What is your honest opinion, WEP  has been ruled out so don't say that.

DFC Member
Proud Member of Pigs on the Wing
"Yikes"

Offline Kruel

• Nickel Member
« Reply #86 on: October 02, 2014, 09:01:23 AM »
Vx/Vy Einsteins....

double somefolks(double dumb){ somefolks(dumb); return somefolks;}; // some folks are just recursively dumb..

Offline Max

• Platinum Member
« Reply #87 on: October 02, 2014, 09:17:23 AM »
Here's how I do it:

Some one out there in AH land will give this a try before the end of the week...guaranteed  :devil

Offline glzsqd

• Persona Non Grata
  • Silver Member
« Reply #88 on: October 02, 2014, 09:33:06 AM »
Already did.  Lol I replaced all the water in my fishes tank with vodka, hehehe he's so drunk that he's been passed out for a day.
See Rule #4

Offline Max

• Platinum Member
« Reply #89 on: October 02, 2014, 09:49:56 AM »
Oh my  :eek: