Author Topic: kills in a bomber  (Read 671 times)

Offline jolly22

• Silver Member
kills in a bomber
« on: October 21, 2014, 10:29:03 AM »
What happens when you're in a bomber and get an air kill? Does all your stats for that run transfer to Attack score? Cuz my bomber damage/kills didn't budge after my sortie in a B29 with big damage and 2 kills.. But my attack damage went about 200k. and kills were added to that?

3./JG 53 cheerleader - Battle Over The Winter Line - FLY AXIS - JRjolly

Offline Lusche

• Radioactive Member
      • Last.FM Profile
Re: kills in a bomber
« Reply #1 on: October 21, 2014, 10:40:35 AM »
All scoring only applies to the scoring mode (fighter, bomber, attack, vehicle) you have selected for the plane in the hangar. Nothing is ever transferred to another scoring category.

Any kills made in bomber mode, air or ground, have no impact on your score at all, as the bomber scoring mode doesn't have any category for that. You still get perks and of course every kill will still show up in your pilot stats.

« Last Edit: October 21, 2014, 10:42:45 AM by Lusche »
Steam: DrKalv
Elite:Dangerous: Snailman

Offline jolly22

• Silver Member
« Reply #2 on: October 21, 2014, 07:10:47 PM »
All scoring only applies to the scoring mode (fighter, bomber, attack, vehicle) you have selected for the plane in the hangar. Nothing is ever transferred to another scoring category.

Any kills made in bomber mode, air or ground, have no impact on your score at all, as the bomber scoring mode doesn't have any category for that. You still get perks and of course every kill will still show up in your pilot stats.

But my kills won't show up on my .score command for bomber. I wish that'd change.. I'd like to know how many planes I shoot down in a bomber  :joystick:

3./JG 53 cheerleader - Battle Over The Winter Line - FLY AXIS - JRjolly

Offline Lusche

• Radioactive Member
      • Last.FM Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 21, 2014, 07:15:53 PM »
But my kills won't show up on my .score command for bomber. I wish that'd change.. I'd like to know how many planes I shoot down in a bomber  :joystick:

You an always look up your pilot stats on the webpage, where you can examine your kills (& deaths) in great detail.

There's an oddity with the kill information for bomber mode on your score sheet that has been around from the start: Air to ground kills show only on the ingame score sheet, air to air kills show up only on your webpage score sheet.
But in any case, those kills don't have any influence on your bomber score at all.
« Last Edit: October 21, 2014, 07:17:40 PM by Lusche »
Steam: DrKalv
Elite:Dangerous: Snailman