• Twitch
Re: Skyr
« Reply #15 on: October 23, 2014, 09:25:23 AM »

Offline Skyyr

• Silver Member
« Reply #16 on: October 23, 2014, 09:30:58 AM »
O_o

You're welcome to go next, sir. What time should I schedule you for?
Skyyr

Tours:
166 - 190
198 - 204
218 - 220
286 - 287
190 - ---

nrshida: "I almost beat Skyyr after he took a 6 year break!"
A few moments later...

vs Shane: 29-6

"Some men just want to watch the world burn."

Offline Krupinski

• Gold Member
      • Twitch
« Reply #17 on: October 23, 2014, 09:42:59 AM »
I'll 1v1 you today Skyyr if you're on.

Offline Debrody

• Platinum Member
« Reply #18 on: October 23, 2014, 10:02:47 AM »
Two of the best Dora pilots I've seen in the game
-you have never seen me flying the 190 therefor you have absolutely no idea how i like to fly this aircraft
-you called me an idiot yesterday numerous times, plus sent thoose awesome PMs involving my alcohol problems and the GF... yet youre trying to look good when im actually not attacking your hero? wow...

Its absolutely classless and spineless, please stay away from this discussion.
AoM
City of ice

Offline darkzking

• Persona Non Grata
  • Nickel Member
« Reply #19 on: October 23, 2014, 10:29:34 AM »
me and Glzz also dueled Skyyr and Kruel in some very enjoyable (no contest) LOLd filled for the hell of it <S> fights better at the E fight while we turn better  :airplane: didnt help my stick kept killing me
raynos32 Leader of the 242nd Sloppy Terminators
https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-download/windows10/
See Rule #4

Offline Skyyr

• Silver Member
« Reply #20 on: October 23, 2014, 10:33:26 AM »
We flew a total of 12 fights. Final score: 8-4

The fights were straightforward and without drama. The callout on 200, as well as the post here (and previous posts calling me out over the last several months) was a bit aggressive considering I'd only encountered Debrody on the forums, but I'll attribute that to anxious anticipation.

I wouldn't go as far as to say either pilot is a better e-fighter or turnfighter, as the fights were rarely pure forms of either. Although, I will say that we did have a great 8-minute long almost pure sustained turnfight (which is rare in most duels) - you held your turn rate better than most! In the end, all that a duel shows is who is left standing. Nothing more, nothing less.

I hope you got the fights you wanted, Debrody. I'd been looking forward to fighting you in your D9 since you called me out. ;)

-=S=-
Skyyr

Tours:
166 - 190
198 - 204
218 - 220
286 - 287
190 - ---

A few moments later...

Offline Flench

• Gold Member
« Reply #21 on: October 23, 2014, 10:41:47 AM »
Too long, didn't read.

(Image removed from quote.)
I thought this was against the rules now ?
Army of Muppets-"Failure is impossible"-Death before dishonor
         Lead follow or get out of the way  !!

Offline Debrody

• Platinum Member
« Reply #22 on: October 23, 2014, 10:48:31 AM »
We flew a total of 12 fights. Final score: 8-4
hmm so the collision counts too? Any ways, idc.

Although, I will say that we did have a great 8-minute long almost pure sustained turnfight (which is rare in most duels)
Actually that was the most boring part and luckily only happened once. The rest were much better.

I hope you got the fights you wanted, Debrody. I'd been looking forward to fighting you in your D9 since you called me out. ;)
Pretty much.

Can i ask you to somehow post the films when i lost? I would like to see what i was doing wrong. Im especially curious about the merges - other than those situations, i felt like i was doing OK. Had the feeling that you had like 20mph speed advantage on those merges - couldnt even get my D9 turning as she can. Its not normal and i have to work on it really bad.
« Last Edit: October 23, 2014, 10:52:56 AM by Debrody »
AoM
City of ice

Offline JOACH1M

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #23 on: October 23, 2014, 10:55:04 AM »
Glad to see all involved had fun and it was a clean match.  Two of the best Dora pilots I've seen in the game with contrasting styles so I'm sure it was interesting.  :salute
Now is Skyyr a self proclaimed dora master?  :rofl  Or are just tugging his bird?

IMO Pervert is the Dora man.
« Last Edit: October 23, 2014, 10:57:31 AM by JOACH1M »
FEW ~ BK's ~ AoM
Focke Wulf Me / Last Of The GOATS 🐐
ToC 2013 & 2017 Champ
R.I.P My Brothers <3

Offline Zerstorer

• Silver Member
« Reply #24 on: October 23, 2014, 10:55:52 AM »
-you have never seen me flying the 190 therefor you have absolutely no idea how i like to fly this aircraft
-you called me an idiot yesterday numerous times, plus sent thoose awesome PMs involving my alcohol problems and the GF... yet youre trying to look good when im actually not attacking your hero? wow...

Its absolutely classless and spineless, please stay away from this discussion.

I called you an "idiot" when you came on and called me "Fullcum" after I posted  comments about some excellent flying by Peanut1 which had zero to do with you.  

I later sent you a PM to underline I do not use personal issues I know about you that were told to me in private, nor ever have done so...so why do you continue with personal attacks on me?     A PM is just that, a PRIVATE MESSAGE i.e. something the sender would rather not bring up in public....in this case because I felt it wasn't the business of anyone else what your personal problems are.   This is viewed by you and others as being a "coward"....oh well.

Just to be clear....You were the one who chose to bring those issues out into ch200 just as you are doing so here.  You are doing so in an attempt to color me as classless when it is you who are doing so.  You want to air out your dirty laundry....that's your choice as they are your problems.  Don't try using my attempt to state there isn't a need to use those as public attacks as a reason to publicly attack me.  

Pretty sure I have the film that can validate my statements above.  

Skyyr isn't my hero.  He's my squadmate.  I tend to defend them when it is needed.  

Glad to see you are back.  Have fun.
« Last Edit: October 23, 2014, 10:59:53 AM by Zerstorer »
The Once and Former Fulcrum

In my experience, nothing is ever what it seems to be, but everything is exactly what it is.

Offline Zerstorer

• Silver Member
« Reply #25 on: October 23, 2014, 10:59:00 AM »
Now is Skyyr a self proclaimed dora master?  :rofl  Or are just tugging his bird?

IMO Pervert is the Dora man.

I said two of the best....not the best.  Pervert is very good as well, as is DREDIOCK.

In my experience, nothing is ever what it seems to be, but everything is exactly what it is.

Offline Skyyr

• Silver Member
« Reply #26 on: October 23, 2014, 11:33:54 AM »
hmm so the collision counts too? Any ways, idc.

It was a one-way collision (on my end). I PK'd you, but not before colliding with you on my reversal. At least, that's what my end saw and what my film shows (it shows a collision for me, but not you).
« Last Edit: October 23, 2014, 11:47:23 AM by Skyyr »
Skyyr

Tours:
166 - 190
198 - 204
218 - 220
286 - 287
190 - ---

A few moments later...

Offline JOACH1M

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #27 on: October 23, 2014, 12:13:54 PM »
I said two of the best....not the best.  Pervert is very good as well, as is DREDIOCK.
Potato potato  :rolleyes:    :lol 
FEW ~ BK's ~ AoM
Focke Wulf Me / Last Of The GOATS 🐐
ToC 2013 & 2017 Champ
R.I.P My Brothers <3

Offline DmonSlyr

• Platinum Member
« Reply #28 on: October 23, 2014, 12:20:49 PM »
Skyyr and I had a pretty awesome 190 fight.

Hopefully will get to fight again soon!
The Damned(est. 1988)
-=Army of Muppets=-
2014 & 2018 KoTH ToC Champion

Offline Zerstorer

• Silver Member
« Reply #29 on: October 23, 2014, 12:21:53 PM »
Potato potato  :rolleyes:    :lol 

Really?  I consider you one of the best pilots in the game.  Note, ONE of the best....not THE best.

Are you saying the individuals I mentioned shouldn't even be considered in a "best" category?