Author Topic: Skyr  (Read 7991 times)

Offline Debrody

• Platinum Member
Re: Skyr
« Reply #60 on: October 24, 2014, 01:06:36 AM »
Now is Skyyr a self proclaimed dora master?  :rofl  Or are just tugging his bird?

IMO Pervert is the Dora man.
Let him be, mate, he knows nothing...
AoM
City of ice

Offline Debrody

• Platinum Member
« Reply #61 on: October 24, 2014, 04:26:51 AM »
Im still asking for those films if that is possible to review them. Would help me a lot.
AoM
City of ice

Offline Zerstorer

• Silver Member
« Reply #62 on: October 24, 2014, 12:31:02 PM »
Let him be, mate, he knows nothing...

Much more than you think (I realize that last bit is a stretch but I'll give you that one).

See you very soon.
The Once and Former Fulcrum

In my experience, nothing is ever what it seems to be, but everything is exactly what it is.

Offline iKo

• Nickel Member
« Reply #63 on: October 24, 2014, 02:22:14 PM »
  :banana: Did someone say head? roflmao and BTW Skyyr you will duel me when I say you will, you lost your duels  :O remember and just like any title fight my people will get in touch with your people and let you know when you can have a 2nd shot. You still have a long way to go son. If you where not so scared of the dueling ladder you might have got a shot in there :rofl  :bolt:

Offline JOACH1M

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #64 on: October 24, 2014, 02:35:24 PM »
So can you tell me where and how one would achieve such a high honor.... in your opinion?

through due time
FEW ~ BK's ~ AoM
Focke Wulf Me / Last Of The GOATS 🐐
ToC 2013 & 2017 Champ
R.I.P My Brothers <3

Offline Skyyr

• Silver Member
« Reply #65 on: October 24, 2014, 02:47:55 PM »
 :banana: you lost your duels  :O

We both know that's not true. I fought you over the DA lake in multiple aircraft and you lost (although, at the time, it wasn't by that large of a margin), so you resorted to challenging me to duel in Ki-43's because, to quote you, "e fighting is running." To top it off, you removed your loss when you collided with me. And if that wasn't bad enough, those fights were from 8 months ago (which you conveniently left out), when I was a new player still learning the game (which is why I don't have films, as I was a new player and didn't know how to set up the auto-record feature in AH).

Don't worry, though. You've given me plenty of good films since then. :D
« Last Edit: October 24, 2014, 03:51:30 PM by Skyyr »
Skyyr

Tours:
166 - 190
198 - 204
218 - 220
286 - 287
190 - ---

nrshida: "I almost beat Skyyr after he took a 6 year break!"
A few moments later...

vs Shane: 29-6

"Some men just want to watch the world burn."

Offline Zerstorer

• Silver Member
« Reply #66 on: October 24, 2014, 04:41:51 PM »
 :banana: Did someone say head? roflmao and BTW Skyyr you will duel me when I say you will, you lost your duels  :O remember and just like any title fight my people will get in touch with your people and let you know when you can have a 2nd shot. You still have a long way to go son. If you where not so scared of the dueling ladder you might have got a shot in there :rofl  :bolt:

Using the bolt at the end of you statement is appropriate.

The dueling ladder you speak of is a practice ladder... preseason. We will see how you do in the real thing in January (assuming you join up).

It was so cute how you "rode along" with Debbie during his duel.... or maybe in this case we should call it a "dual"? I Did you hold hands too, or were you too busy taking notes?

:lol

See you in the January ladder, cupcake.  :aok
The Once and Former Fulcrum

In my experience, nothing is ever what it seems to be, but everything is exactly what it is.

Offline killnu

• Gold Member
« Reply #67 on: October 24, 2014, 04:43:48 PM »
reading this makes me miss playing...
Karma, it follows you every where you go...

++The Blue Knights++

Offline Max

• Platinum Member
« Reply #68 on: October 24, 2014, 05:04:39 PM »

Offline Babalonian

• Platinum Member
      • Pigs on the Wing
« Reply #69 on: October 24, 2014, 06:45:15 PM »
I'll 1v1 you today Skyyr if you're on.

Do you even know where the starter switch is in a Dora Krup?   :devil

-Babalon
"Let's light 'em up and see how they smoke."
POTW IIw Oink! - http://www.PigsOnTheWing.org

Wow, you guys need help.

Offline Skull-1

• Persona Non Grata
  • Copper Member
« Reply #70 on: October 24, 2014, 07:53:16 PM »

:rofl  :rofl  :rofl  :aok

Offline iKo

• Nickel Member
« Reply #71 on: October 24, 2014, 08:10:10 PM »
See Rule #4
« Last Edit: October 27, 2014, 04:03:40 PM by Skuzzy »

Offline Skyyr

• Silver Member
« Reply #72 on: October 24, 2014, 08:20:07 PM »
There's nothing to lie about, iKo. I'd produce the films, except that I didn't know how to record AH film 8 months ago and I wasn't running Fraps at the time. We both know the truth, as does my squad who was there at the time (as well many of your squad mates, coincidentally). If you'd like to only post a fraction of 8-month-old films, be my guest. In the meantime, I've been uploading our most recent fights, sir. ;)

Also, I'm not sure why you insisted on riding along with Debrody during his duels with me. He clearly didn't need any help in flying.
« Last Edit: October 24, 2014, 08:27:40 PM by Skyyr »
Skyyr

Tours:
166 - 190
198 - 204
218 - 220
286 - 287
190 - ---

nrshida: "I almost beat Skyyr after he took a 6 year break!"
A few moments later...

vs Shane: 29-6

"Some men just want to watch the world burn."

Offline iKo

• Nickel Member
« Reply #73 on: October 24, 2014, 08:29:56 PM »
There's nothing to lie about, iKo. I'd produce the films, except that I didn't know how to record AH film 8 months ago and I wasn't running Fraps at the time. We both know the truth, as does my squad (as well many of your squad mates, coincidentally). If you'd like to only post a fraction of 8-month-old films, be my guest. In the meantime, I've been uploading our most recent fights, sir.

Also, I'm not sure why you insisted on riding along with Debrody during his duels with me. He clearly didn't need any help in flying.

You can make as many MA films you want, I fly till I die and can care less means nothing to me in MA. But DA duels are even up on both sides no squad help or gang banging and just editing the films the way you see fit.
Again I will tell YOU when we will duel again whether you like it or not.

Offline JunkyII

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #74 on: October 24, 2014, 10:31:40 PM »

It was so cute how you "rode along" with Debbie during his duel.... or maybe in this case we should call it a "dual"? I Did you hold hands too, or were you too busy taking notes?

You don't need to ride along with people to see how he fights...you can find it here https://www.youtube.com/user/Skyyr

Some people take the BBS/200 too seriously.
DFC Member
Proud Member of Pigs on the Wing
"Yikes"