Author Topic: nasty/bad review of aceshigh/hitech on net,whay do we do?  (Read 3859 times)

Offline Naughty

• Copper Member
Re: nasty/bad review of aceshigh/hitech on net,whay do we do?
« Reply #30 on: October 30, 2014, 09:32:27 PM »

Hiteck  CAN AND WILL DOUBLE CHARGE YOU.

I speak from personal experience ! one month, I found I had mismanaged my finances. So when billing time came around, my card didn't go through. after a week of seeing the "negative balance notice" when I login, I called HiTech and explained I was broke, but could pay on the next payday (2 weeks away).   would you believe they had the audacity to leave my account active, and then charge me for the past month on the following billing cycle ?? what nerve !   ;)

The true warrior has no enemies. Only teachers

Offline Changeup

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
      • Das Muppets
« Reply #31 on: October 30, 2014, 09:33:44 PM »
Well I checked back over 3+ years and didn't find any problem.

I've never had a billing issue and woo, reconciling every month is tough.  :D
"Such is the nature of war.  By protecting others, you save yourself."

"Those who are skilled in combat do not become angered.  Those who are skilled at winning do not become afraid.  Thus, the wise win before the fight, while the ignorant fight to win." - Morihei Ueshiba

Offline JimmyC

• Platinum Member
« Reply #32 on: October 30, 2014, 09:46:07 PM »
      Hiteck  CAN AND WILL DOUBLE CHARGE YOU.

I speak from personal experience ! one month, I found I had mismanaged my finances. So when billing time came around, my card didn't go through. after a week of seeing the "negative balance notice" when I login, I called HiTech and explained I was broke, but could pay on the next payday (2 weeks away).   would you believe they had the audacity to leave my account active, and then charge me for the past month on the following billing cycle ?? what nerve !   ;)

they believed you when you said you would pay `in two weeks`... classic!!
CO 71 "Eagle" Squadron RAF
"I'd rather have a bottle in front of me than a frontal lobotomy."

Offline Threeup

• Copper Member
« Reply #33 on: October 30, 2014, 10:01:52 PM »
It is a lie.

More than likely when a person sees a double billing is due to the previous month not being billed due to the charge being blocked by the issuing bank.  So it shows up next month and along with the regular billing time.  What they are not saying is we do not shut off a players account for that type of problem, for several weeks and then we only lock it.  Emails are automatically sent when a failed charge happens.  In-game notifications are also done.

Anyone who plays would know that. If nothing else you're a straight shooter. Sometimes that's for the bad, this time it's for the good. And it would be a bargain at double the price anyway. Only tossers complain. I wonder if tossers will be changed to banana or will that one be allowed to go through?
The Mighty Raw Prawns

"It's all good fun until someone loses an eye" Rooster Cogburn

http://youtu.be/pxM8XB61ZvU

Offline Rich46yo

• Platinum Member
« Reply #34 on: October 31, 2014, 12:17:54 AM »
Shouldnt even reply to someone who would make such an accusation of theft. By jumping on it as a group, believe it or not, you are giving the guy legitimacy. As to opinions about game play thats his right. Either agree or disagree.

Best off just to ignore him. Anyone who has ever had anything to do with this company knows they would never steal.
"flying the aircraft of the Red Star"

Offline FLOOB

• Gold Member
« Reply #35 on: October 31, 2014, 01:26:19 AM »
Haha some dumb diddly posted there complaining about the aces high forum moderation. Like anybody has ever looked up and read a game review and was like, "ok that's all good, but what is their forum moderation like? This stupid review doesn't say anything about the game's forums!"

“Montana seems to me to be what a small boy would think Texas is like from hearing Texans” - John Steinbeck

Offline mbailey

• Platinum Member
« Reply #36 on: October 31, 2014, 05:36:08 AM »
I love the fact that people come in here and disagree, or complain about the game or small portions of it...or call out a player for being a nub....but god forbid someone goes outside the fold and says something negative about the game.........those same people are right there in a flash to to step on the offenders testicals

If that isn't the definition of a family I don't know what is.    :aok
Mbailey
80th FS "Headhunters"

Ichi Go Ichi E
Character is like a tree and reputation like its shadow. The shadow is what we think of it; the tree is the real thing.

When the game is over, the Kings and Pawns all go into the same box.

Offline Scca

• Gold Member
« Reply #37 on: October 31, 2014, 09:19:10 AM »
My favorite complaint
Hitech Creations have their favorit players!They shoot better and their planes fly better(always)and you can ask yourself why!

:rofl

It's so sad that these days that so many spend more effort on trying to figure out how they can be a victim instead of working to better themselves.  It's the world we live in today.  Nobody fails because they didn't do good enough, it's because the didn't get their "fair shot"... 
Flying as AkMeathd - CO Arabian Knights
Working on my bbs cred one post at a time

http://www.arabian-knights.org

Offline SirNuke

• Silver Member
« Reply #38 on: October 31, 2014, 09:37:18 AM »
these accusations about 'super accounts' are pretty common ingame

Offline hitech

• Administrator
  • Administrator
      • http://www.hitechcreations.com
« Reply #39 on: October 31, 2014, 09:47:13 AM »
I saw that post when It was first posted 3 years ago. Like the movie, "strange game, the only way to win is not to play."

HiTech

Offline Babalonian

• Platinum Member
      • Pigs on the Wing
« Reply #40 on: October 31, 2014, 10:19:55 AM »
Shouldnt even reply to someone who would make such an accusation of theft. By jumping on it as a group, believe it or not, you are giving the guy legitimacy. As to opinions about game play thats his right. Either agree or disagree.

Best off just to ignore him. Anyone who has ever had anything to do with this company knows they would never steal.

If you look at the time stamps on most the responses, it's more of a steady buildup than instant deluge.  If that OP interprets it as justification, it only legitimizes him as an undernutured bulitin board troll in need of counseling.  If he responds or tries phishing further, it only looks bad if we get dragged into it.  As is, most the positive feedback ignores and doesn't cite the OP.
-Babalon
"Let's light 'em up and see how they smoke."
POTW IIw Oink! - http://www.PigsOnTheWing.org

Wow, you guys need help.

Offline Babalonian

• Platinum Member
      • Pigs on the Wing
« Reply #41 on: October 31, 2014, 10:29:02 AM »
these accusations about 'super accounts' are pretty common ingame

I need to find the PM if I saved it - a player accused me (based off my name) as being some satanic atheist new worl order conspirast who must be/have an inside connection with HTC because I was cheating (or what we would otherwise call an absolute flogging), and further this meant HTC must be full of devil worshipers.....

I responded "brb, need a beer and some Bob Marley".
-Babalon
"Let's light 'em up and see how they smoke."
POTW IIw Oink! - http://www.PigsOnTheWing.org

Wow, you guys need help.

Offline Hetzer7

• Nickel Member
« Reply #42 on: October 31, 2014, 10:42:43 AM »
If you look at the time stamps on most the responses, it's more of a steady buildup than instant deluge.  If that OP interprets it as justification, it only legitimizes him as an undernutured bulitin board troll in need of counseling.  If he responds or tries phishing further, it only looks bad if we get dragged into it.  As is, most the positive feedback ignores and doesn't cite the OP.

The Doublecharging accustion was made yesterday morning, pretty much the reason I felt I needed to look into it. Of course the "myself and 17 others" was complete BS and one doesnt need to be a rocket scientist to figure out whom that might be.

Offline Kuhn

• Silver Member
      • Canvasman
« Reply #43 on: October 31, 2014, 10:51:07 AM »
Publicity sucks.     :D
325th Checkertails

Offline craz07

• Silver Member
« Reply #44 on: October 31, 2014, 12:02:07 PM »

felt the need for a random rooster photo
« Last Edit: October 31, 2014, 01:44:03 PM by craz07 »
Don't let others drag you down with their own hatred and fear