Author Topic: trying to do this the right way  (Read 1093 times)

Offline WEZEL

• Silver Member
Re: trying to do this the right way
« Reply #15 on: November 06, 2014, 07:47:39 PM »
I also happened to be on when this occurred. The bug in question is like the one snailman mentions, with the exception that this squaddie never fired a shot. He landed, was credited with 17 kills, and received no perks for any kills. Shortly thereafter, the the pilot of the bombers was being called a squadron shade and all types of other inappropriate names. My squad has never flown with this bomber pilot, nor have we ever recognized his callsign. The disrespectful player went on to call our squaddie and our squad cheats and hacks along with other very disrespectful names. At that I time he was reported by me. This player is know for his destructive behavior, that unfortunately doesn't get caught by mods.

Sadly, this is the second time in 3 days that some of our squad members have encountered these types of people. Its as if they flock to our squad to send nasty pms to the members.

Skuzzy, I have pictures of the kills and in the hanger after the squaddie landed. Ill be sending them to you shortly.

Dont let the pin heads get to ya, I have never see any shady stuff from you BW guys in fact you guys blow up real good   :neener:

Offline 1stpar3

• Gold Member
« Reply #16 on: November 07, 2014, 02:15:39 AM »

Dont let the pin heads get to ya, I have never see any shady stuff from you BW guys in fact you guys blow up real good   :neener:
Umm, thanks? Now WEZEL you old hack!! Wait a minute, I can see where you are coming from. I know, I know, on my six!! lol :bhead
"Life is short,break the rules,forgive quickly,kiss slowly,love truly,laugh uncontrollably,and never regret anything that made you smile."  “The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why.”- Mark Twain

Offline BowHTR

• Gold Member
« Reply #17 on: November 07, 2014, 02:48:35 PM »

At least were constant with that!

:D
AH Supporter Since Tour 35