Author Topic: HQ feature when pop<90  (Read 940 times)

Offline Lucifer

• Probation 9/1/2017
  • Nickel Member
HQ feature when pop<90
« on: November 28, 2014, 08:14:05 AM »
<S>

Some people only got lil time to play game everyday (but pay as much as those who play 10h/day) and some also play at "lowpop hours":
They try to find a correct place to fight and have fun.

When population is low and finding a good fight isn't easy, having HQ down is "the cherry on the cake" to prevent those ppl to have fun !
Atm HQ is 70 min down, and dont say "resup it", as on current map its 250 km away from closest AF (!) and C47s are more air trucks than rockets...

Disabling HQ feature when pop is under lets say 90 or so would really HELP the game. :salute

" Army Of Wolves "

Offline Zimme83

• Gold Member
Re: HQ feature when pop<90
« Reply #1 on: November 28, 2014, 09:01:10 AM »
Bish HQ have been down for 5 hours today. Loging on, see 1 bish in flight and the other teams gangbanging the undefended bases. Really inspires u to keep playing the game....
''The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge'' - Stephen Hawking

Offline MrRiplEy[H]

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #2 on: November 28, 2014, 12:05:14 PM »
Bish HQ have been down for 5 hours today. Loging on, see 1 bish in flight and the other teams gangbanging the undefended bases. Really inspires u to keep playing the game....

So Bish is the new Rook now. Poetic justice. I always dreamt this would happen but of course not with this low numbers.
Definiteness of purpose is the starting point of all achievement. –W. Clement Stone

Offline Naughty

• Copper Member
« Reply #3 on: November 28, 2014, 12:06:08 PM »

Didn't you guys get the memo ? right now making pretty water, and shadows on the hanger floor is more important than fixing the things that the CUSTOMERS have been complaining about for months !  :bolt:
The true warrior has no enemies. Only teachers

Offline Zoney

• Platinum Member
« Reply #4 on: November 28, 2014, 01:33:49 PM »

How do you know there is only one guy in flight with your HQ and radar down.  I mean you know you cant 'see" them..........right?
Wag more, bark less.

Offline Lusche

• Radioactive Member
      • Last.FM Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 28, 2014, 01:37:02 PM »
How do you know there is only one guy in flight with your HQ and radar down. 

country status
Steam: DrKalv
E:D Snailman

Offline Copprhed

• Silver Member
« Reply #6 on: November 28, 2014, 01:56:23 PM »
Why don't you guys gripe when you do it to the knights(which is pretty danged often)? It's only bad when it's your side....typical....
Flight Leader: "Bogeys at 2 o'clock!"
Wingman: "Roger, It's 1:30 now, what do I do 'til then?"

Offline Lusche

• Radioactive Member
      • Last.FM Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 28, 2014, 01:59:18 PM »
Why don't you guys gripe when you do it to the knights(which is pretty danged often)? It's only bad when it's your side....typical....

The players complaining about the current HQ problem are generally not the same who take the HQ's down.

Steam: DrKalv
E:D Snailman

Offline Slade

• Silver Member
« Reply #8 on: November 28, 2014, 02:41:25 PM »
+1
-- Flying as X15 --

Offline caldera

• Platinum Member
« Reply #9 on: November 28, 2014, 05:19:32 PM »
Darbars help determine where the fight is.  Since this game is all about fighting; not having them sucks, no matter how many are on the roster.

HQ down = darbar down = bad idea.
"Then out spake brave Horatius, the Captain of the gate:
 To every man upon this earth, death cometh soon or late.
 And how can man die better, than facing fearful odds.
 For the ashes of his fathers and the temples of his Gods."

Offline BaldEagl

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #10 on: November 28, 2014, 05:51:32 PM »
Darbars help determine where the fight is.  Since this game is all about fighting; not having them sucks, no matter how many are on the roster.

HQ down = darbar down = bad idea.

Yep.  The way it is now they should change the name to Aces Hide.
I edit a lot of my posts.  Get used to it.

Offline mbailey

• Platinum Member
« Reply #11 on: November 28, 2014, 06:53:51 PM »

Yep.....this.....Last 2 weeks Saturday/Sunday morning Knits HQ has been down both days when I've logged on.  Gets really old really fast.

Poetic Justice?
Mbailey
80th FS "Headhunters"

Ichi Go Ichi E
Character is like a tree and reputation like its shadow. The shadow is what we think of it; the tree is the real thing.

When the game is over, the Kings and Pawns all go into the same box.

Offline Changeup

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
      • Das Muppets
« Reply #12 on: November 28, 2014, 11:06:05 PM »
Yep.  The way it is now they should change the name to Aces Hide.

:rofl :rofl
"Such is the nature of war.  By protecting others, you save yourself."

"Those who are skilled in combat do not become angered.  Those who are skilled at winning do not become afraid.  Thus, the wise win before the fight, while the ignorant fight to win." - Morihei Ueshiba

Offline Lucifer

• Probation 9/1/2017
  • Nickel Member
« Reply #13 on: November 29, 2014, 09:32:49 AM »
Coppr, i didnt mention ANY side in my post, i say this to help the game in general. :salute

This week, i had only 1-1.5h available per day to have fun ingame, and after flying 25 min after a b29 bombers raid at a flashing af(i hoped for fighters, etc attacking it to have fun), i stopped game in frustration.

I talked to 3 friends that had same problem : few time to play and struggling to find a good fight : when its lowpop hours, HQ down isnt at all helping game... :confused:

" Army Of Wolves "

Offline MrGeezer

• Nickel Member
« Reply #14 on: November 29, 2014, 10:22:31 AM »
              Didn't you guys get the memo ? right now making pretty water, and shadows on the hanger floor is more important than fixing the things that the CUSTOMERS have been complaining about for months !  :bolt:

Too little.  Far, far, far, too late.
Killing Virtual Bad Guys Since 1995  Disabled, retired.

"Posting anything, which says anything positive about anyone, on our board, will always turn into a derogatory mess. It should be a forum posting rule."  Roy "Skuzzy" Neese