Author Topic: Fear The SBD's  (Read 1061 times)

Offline USRanger

• AvA Staff Member
  • Plutonium Member
      • BoP Home
Re: Fear The SBD's
« Reply #15 on: December 17, 2014, 02:01:46 PM »
Axis vs Allies Staff Member
☩ JG11 Sonderstaffel ☩
Flying 'Black[Death] 10' ☩JG11☩

Only the Proud, Only the Strong Ne Desit Virtus

Offline Volron

• Platinum Member
« Reply #16 on: December 17, 2014, 02:06:03 PM »
(Image removed from quote.)

That had to have been from a scenario, snapshot or FSO.  Because I've NEVER seen that in the MA's. :noid
Quote from: hitech
Wow I find it hard to believe it has been almost 38 days since our last path. We should have release another 38 versions by now  :bhead
HiTech
Quote from: Pyro
Quote from: Jolly
What on Earth makes you think that i said that sir?!
My guess would be scotch.

Offline waystin2

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #17 on: December 17, 2014, 03:44:00 PM »
CO for the Pigs On The Wing
& The nicest guy in Aces High!

Offline bozon

• Platinum Member
« Reply #18 on: December 18, 2014, 01:44:13 AM »
That had to have been from a scenario, snapshot or FSO.  Because I've NEVER seen that in the MA's. :noid
ET37 ran an SBD mission a while ago. Of course I immediately joined. We failed spectacularly and I was the only SBD to safely land (though badly damaged) with my Spit16 kill :)
We failed because in AH dive bombers miss their targets unlike heavy level bombers that can put their bombs on a penny coin from 20k. Half the SBD pilots could not hit their targets in dive bombing.

Was awsome anyway  :aok
Mosquito VI - twice the spitfire, four times the ENY.

Click!>> "So, you want to fly the wooden wonder" - <<click!
the almost incomplete and not entirely inaccurate guide to the AH Mosquito.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RGOWswdzGQs

Offline Volron

• Platinum Member
« Reply #19 on: December 18, 2014, 04:29:32 AM »
ET37 ran an SBD mission a while ago. Of course I immediately joined. We failed spectacularly and I was the only SBD to safely land (though badly damaged) with my Spit16 kill :)
We failed because in AH dive bombers miss their targets unlike heavy level bombers that can put their bombs on a penny coin from 20k. Half the SBD pilots could not hit their targets in dive bombing.

Was awsome anyway  :aok

Awww, poodoo. :bhead  I can't say I'm surprised when you mentioned ET's name though.  I was in one of his Ju-87 raids, I believe it was a couple of weeks ago.  Only like 3 of us managed to take out a hanger.  I went easy mode though, bringing down a BH. :D  Can't hold it against me though.  I have not done any dive bombing runs in a while.  While I wasn't sure I could hit something like a VH or a FH, I was confident I could hit a BH from my normal drop alt. :D
Quote from: hitech
Wow I find it hard to believe it has been almost 38 days since our last path. We should have release another 38 versions by now  :bhead
HiTech
Quote from: Pyro
Quote from: Jolly
What on Earth makes you think that i said that sir?!
My guess would be scotch.