Author Topic: Iwanna make a new Terrain unlike anything out there.  (Read 6212 times)

Offline xPoisonx

• Persona Non Grata
  • Nickel Member
Re: Iwanna make a new Terrain unlike anything out there.
« Reply #15 on: December 30, 2014, 02:17:25 PM »
you have a ego the size of Texas.
Quote from: hitech
Texas is big, but not THAT big.

HiTech

Offline BBP

• Copper Member
« Reply #16 on: December 30, 2014, 04:13:14 PM »
Like the glasses thing! lol, to kooool. :banana:
 I guess a better name for the tunnels would be caves.  If I can make some skinny canyons on existing maps that would be just as good and probably more practical. I don't want it so hard no one will use it. but it would be challenging to have narrow canyons with a few bridges for GV's.
 I'm thinking a pizza shaped terrain divided into three sections and the sections would be divided by mountain ranges. In the middle would be a large body of water for the navy teams.  And how come we don't have small canals that only accommodate boats the size of a PT Boat? Can you imagine a canal leading up to the back of an enemy base? Protected by GV bases. It would be just to much fun. One thing lacking in AH is the ability of pilots/drivers to demonstrate their ability to maneuver their vehicle through and around obstacles. Now I don't GV and I know they have some nice terrain to manipulate but I think I can make it more fun and difficult.
This is not something I intend to do right away. I know whats in the making and I will need to wait. But I think I could get a artist to do a rendering to start with. The game plan is to build a platform that provides us with a format of challenge and fun fun fun! :x :x :x :x
« Last Edit: December 30, 2014, 04:18:12 PM by BBP »

Offline Zoney

• Platinum Member
« Reply #17 on: December 30, 2014, 04:35:16 PM »
Kimosabe, sir.  Glad you are back, would you like a little help improving your fighter skills?
Wag more, bark less.

Offline xPoisonx

• Persona Non Grata
  • Nickel Member
« Reply #18 on: December 30, 2014, 05:32:56 PM »
Like the glasses thing! lol, to kooool. :banana:
 I guess a better name for the tunnels would be caves.  If I can make some skinny canyons on existing maps that would be just as good and probably more practical. I don't want it so hard no one will use it. but it would be challenging to have narrow canyons with a few bridges for GV's.
 I'm thinking a pizza shaped terrain divided into three sections and the sections would be divided by mountain ranges. In the middle would be a large body of water for the navy teams.  And how come we don't have small canals that only accommodate boats the size of a PT Boat? Can you imagine a canal leading up to the back of an enemy base? Protected by GV bases. It would be just to much fun. One thing lacking in AH is the ability of pilots/drivers to demonstrate their ability to maneuver their vehicle through and around obstacles. Now I don't GV and I know they have some nice terrain to manipulate but I think I can make it more fun and difficult.
This is not something I intend to do right away. I know whats in the making and I will need to wait. But I think I could get a artist to do a rendering to start with. The game plan is to build a platform that provides us with a format of challenge and fun fun fun! :x :x :x :x

That would make the fight clubs we have right now so much more epic with that terrain 

:x
you have a ego the size of Texas.
Quote from: hitech
Texas is big, but not THAT big.

HiTech

Offline MrKrabs

• Gold Member
      • AH-Freebirds.com
« Reply #19 on: December 31, 2014, 02:18:04 AM »
Tunnels would actually be fun - Imagine what would happen if the racers get theirs hands on it. Heck I would take part in air racing just to fly through thrilling tunnels
The boiling pot is put away and the crab has gone back to sea...

Offline darkzking

• Persona Non Grata
  • Nickel Member
« Reply #20 on: January 01, 2015, 09:21:11 AM »
oh man we need this for raynos fight club   :O
raynos32 Leader of the 242nd Sloppy Terminators
https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-download/windows10/
See Rule #4

Offline wpeters

• Silver Member
« Reply #21 on: January 20, 2015, 03:51:11 PM »
Tunnels would actually be fun - Imagine what would happen if the racers get theirs hands on it. Heck I would take part in air racing just to fly through thrilling tunnels
Plus one. 

I know where I will find wizzy.  Sitting at the mouth of the tunnel in a Wirble :D
LtCondor
          The Damned
Fighter pilots are either high, or in the process of getting high.🙊
The difference between Dweebs and non dweebs... Dweebs have kills