Author Topic: the blanket with sleeves is looking for a squad  (Read 2771 times)

Offline SPKmes

• Gold Member
Re: the blanket with sleeves is looking for a squad
« Reply #15 on: January 03, 2015, 11:01:16 PM »
Not that we are on all the time together but you are more than free to hit up a member of the Utensils...the only rule we have is ......hmmm, actually...the squad has become so small we don't have any, anymore...other than don't be a dick....I sometimes break that rule and have to tell myself off....but other than that.......

oh yes...even in our lacking state...the standard...steal your squaddies kill stands.
« Last Edit: January 03, 2015, 11:02:51 PM by SPKmes »

Offline BaldEagl

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #16 on: January 03, 2015, 11:56:49 PM »
If you're looking for a small squad you can join me.  I'm the Wingmen (actually Wingman but it sounds more fearsome in the plural).  I stopped recruiting when my last member left because I hated doing squad stuff.  I also hate interacting with people so don't use vox or text unless prompted.  

If you do decide to join you'll still be looking because I'm rarely on but that's the silver lining.  Total freedom.  When I am on I'll fly anything anywhere because, well, I suck so who cares?  I used to be OK.  BTW, bigger numbers are badder.

And I hate fish which is extremely genetically odd for a BaldEagl.  Except grilled salmon drizzled in lemon butter sauce with dill weed... and shark sometimes... and red puffer's not bad...  You don't smell like fish do you?
I edit a lot of my posts.  Get used to it.

Offline Big Rat

• AH Training Corps
  • Silver Member
« Reply #17 on: January 04, 2015, 02:30:39 PM »

Don't forget - I'm also available for bachelor parties.  :D

Fixed :aok

I think I tried to fix snuggie once but he refuses to fly hogs or A20's correctly :cry

:salute
BigRat
When you think the fight might be going bad, it already has.
Becoming one with the Hog, is to become one with Greatness, VF-17 XO & training officer BigRat

Offline caldera

• Platinum Member
« Reply #18 on: January 04, 2015, 06:32:11 PM »
Not that we are on all the time together but you are more than free to hit up a member of the Utensils...the only rule we have is ......hmmm, actually...the squad has become so small we don't have any, anymore...other than don't be a dick....I sometimes break that rule and have to tell myself off....but other than that.......

oh yes...even in our lacking state...the standard...steal your squaddies kill stands.

Can a Snuggie be considered a kitchen utensil?  I can sort of fly a Ki-61.  Well, sort of kind of. 

I will put you on my vox invasion list.   :cheers:

If you're looking for a small squad you can join me.  I'm the Wingmen (actually Wingman but it sounds more fearsome in the plural).  I stopped recruiting when my last member left because I hated doing squad stuff.  I also hate interacting with people so don't use vox or text unless prompted. 

If you do decide to join you'll still be looking because I'm rarely on but that's the silver lining.  Total freedom.  When I am on I'll fly anything anywhere because, well, I suck so who cares?  I used to be OK.  BTW, bigger numbers are badder.

And I hate fish which is extremely genetically odd for a BaldEagl.  Except grilled salmon drizzled in lemon butter sauce with dill weed... and shark sometimes... and red puffer's not bad...  You don't smell like fish do you?

Not sure if the whole "I also hate interacting with people so don't use vox or text unless prompted" thing is going to work out smoothly for us, but thanks for the offer.  :cheers:

I think I tried to fix snuggie once but he refuses to fly hogs or A20's correctly :cry

:salute
BigRat

Snuggie is in total disrepair and should be regarded as unfixable.  And Corsairs give me hives.  :bolt:
"Then out spake brave Horatius, the Captain of the gate:
 To every man upon this earth, death cometh soon or late.
 And how can man die better, than facing fearful odds.
 For the ashes of his fathers and the temples of his Gods."

Offline ebfd11

• Platinum Member
      • [b]POTW[/b]
« Reply #19 on: January 06, 2015, 10:24:17 AM »
Snuggie the POTW will welcome you on 152 vox on nits side... we do as we ant .. no real squad just a bunch of guys having fun and getting kills and getting killed.

LawnDart
PIGS ON THE WING 3RD WING

InGame id: LawnDart
RIP Skullman Potzie and BentNail

Offline jeep00

• Silver Member
« Reply #20 on: January 23, 2015, 03:21:11 PM »
I'll start a squad up for you to join so long as you send me the source of your avatars. Not the electronic source either.  :banana:

Might look into the Lone Gunmen. The irony of the name goes well with yours.  :D

Offline caldera

• Platinum Member
« Reply #21 on: January 24, 2015, 11:56:44 AM »
Snuggie the POTW will welcome you on 152 vox on nits side... we do as we ant .. no real squad just a bunch of guys having fun and getting kills and getting killed.

LawnDart

Let me know what night your on and I'll come clear your 12.  :devil

I'll start a squad up for you to join so long as you send me the source of your avatars. Not the electronic source either.  :banana:

Might look into the Lone Gunmen. The irony of the name goes well with yours.  :D

The avatars are just random hot chicks that I've had my way with.  :lol

Lone Gunmen sounds more like an oxymoron, than ironic.  If we're going that route, how about "Shooting You Down For Your Own Good"?   ;)
"Then out spake brave Horatius, the Captain of the gate:
 To every man upon this earth, death cometh soon or late.
 And how can man die better, than facing fearful odds.
 For the ashes of his fathers and the temples of his Gods."