Author Topic: In a squad on my own, Kinda lonely - 25th FS "Arrogant Bastards" Recruiting!  (Read 4387 times)

Offline Knuckles

• Zinc Member
  My callsign was knuckles, I am now xVIRUSx. I made a squad on my own, just something to do. I am currently the only one in it and it gets kind of lonely. I have made a website for the squad, it's all finished and complete. Just looking for some good people to fly and have a good time with. I am on the Knights, and usually hang around VOX 141 if you would like to come hang out. If not that's cool. calm winds fellas <S>

http://pthomason84.wix.com/25tharrogantbastards
No longer a player of AH

"Si Vis Pacem Para Bellum"
If you want peace, prepare for war!

Offline Knuckles

• Zinc Member
Re: In a squad on my own, Kinda lonely - 25th FS "Arrogant Bastards"
« Reply #1 on: January 03, 2015, 07:32:11 PM »
Ok, well I guess Im just really hated in the AH community because no one has responded in any way to this post so screw it. Ill just leave. This is my last post. Good luck and <S>.
No longer a player of AH

Offline Scotch

• Gold Member
« Reply #2 on: January 03, 2015, 07:37:52 PM »
 :lol  :headscratch:

Cool video on your site. First time I've seen that.
« Last Edit: January 03, 2015, 07:43:22 PM by Scotch »
-AoM-

Offline RotBaron

• Gold Member
In a squad on my own, Kinda lonely - 25th FS "Arrogant Bastards" Recruiting!
« Reply #3 on: January 03, 2015, 10:20:12 PM »
I can't speak for Pigs but you could probably hang out with them and keep your squad if you wanted to until you made a decision. Iirc their squad nite is free to anyone who wants to come have fun. They are always cool to hang out with. The other big Knight squad, FreeBirds, has more restrictions I believe; good guys though too.  

For Friday night FSO, come join up with JG 54, always fun and we never have a dull night. Jaeger1 has said that JG54 is open for newcomers to join us for the fun! Still ask nicely or I could for you.

I fly alone, but you're welcome to wing up if you see me in game.

Good luck.

:salute
« Last Edit: January 03, 2015, 10:36:59 PM by RotBaron »
They're casting their bait over there, see?

Offline RotBaron

• Gold Member
« Reply #4 on: January 03, 2015, 10:39:39 PM »
Oh, I checked your site. Interesting video.

My mistake, you're looking for members, well Idk how to help with that.

Good luck.

They're casting their bait over there, see?

Offline darkzking

• Persona Non Grata
  • Nickel Member
« Reply #5 on: January 04, 2015, 01:43:18 PM »
if u ever get lonely u can always hop on vox 242 and watermelon chat with the 242nd but read my sig before coming :devil
raynos32 Leader of the 242nd Sloppy Terminators
https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-download/windows10/
See Rule #4

Offline mbailey

• Platinum Member
Re: In a squad on my own
« Reply #6 on: January 04, 2015, 01:50:54 PM »
Just a heads up ........Not everyone in game is on the BBS. Good luck with the squad, a little free advice , you may want to country hop a bit , that way your not limiting yourself to recruiting from only one third of the player base

If you see me on and want to wing up shoot me a PM. I'd be glad to tag along with you  I'm not country loyal but more often then not I'm on the  knight side. :aok

« Last Edit: January 04, 2015, 01:53:13 PM by mbailey »
Mbailey
80th FS "Headhunters"

Ichi Go Ichi E
Character is like a tree and reputation like its shadow. The shadow is what we think of it; the tree is the real thing.

When the game is over, the Kings and Pawns all go into the same box.

Offline Knuckles

• Zinc Member
« Reply #7 on: January 04, 2015, 06:11:36 PM »
  Thanks for the kind words and advice but I just deleted my account. I did try country hopping a bit like advised, Ive tried to make things work. But I have no friends in the AH community anymore. People are mean and arrogant. Ive tried so many times not to give up on this game and come back to it because I love the game. However I am not a "people person" so I quit and sorry for wasting everyone's time. AH isn't the same as it used to be back in 2006 or 9 when I started playing again. Good luck gents. Thanks for the kind words.
No longer a player of AH

Offline caldera

• Platinum Member
« Reply #8 on: January 04, 2015, 06:20:03 PM »
 Thanks for the kind words and advice but I just deleted my account. I did try country hopping a bit like advised, Ive tried to make things work. But I have no friends in the AH community anymore. People are mean and arrogant. Ive tried so many times not to give up on this game and come back to it because I love the game. However I am not a "people person" so I quit and sorry for wasting everyone's time. AH isn't the same as it used to be back in 2006 or 9 when I started playing again. Good luck gents. Thanks for the kind words.

So, you are not a "people person" and wonder why you have no friends?  That's pretty much the way it works in the outside world too.  You need to make the effort to make friends.  It may not be easy for you (me neither) but you gotta bite the bullet and work at it.
"Then out spake brave Horatius, the Captain of the gate:
 To every man upon this earth, death cometh soon or late.
 And how can man die better, than facing fearful odds.
 For the ashes of his fathers and the temples of his Gods."

Offline Knuckles

• Zinc Member
« Reply #9 on: January 04, 2015, 07:39:17 PM »
Maybe I dont want any because people are rude and arrogant. Ever think of that?
No longer a player of AH

Offline Swoop

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #10 on: January 05, 2015, 12:19:22 AM »
Of course we are, we're fighter pilots.   :huh

:bolt:

Offline Shifty

• Plutonium Member
      • 307th FS
« Reply #11 on: January 05, 2015, 10:03:26 AM »
Maybe I dont want any because people are rude and arrogant. Ever think of that?

It's pretty funny you attempt to form a squad called the Arrogant Bastards, then quit because you accuse the community of
being full of arrogant bastards.  :huh I think I know what your problem may be. Grab the string and pull really hard.

JG-11"Black Hearts"...nur die Stolzen, nur die Starken

"Haji may have blown my legs off but I'm still a stud"~ SPC Thomas Vandeventer Delta1/5 1st CAV

Offline Knuckles

• Zinc Member
« Reply #12 on: January 18, 2015, 09:49:34 AM »
   Just kind of left this thread alone for a while. I dont really have a community in AH like I used to years ago. I have really bad Post Traumatic Stress so it makes me the way I am at times. Thanks for all the advice and some of the good words, and the advice to kill myself Shifty, but yes I just decided to quit the game, not that anyone gives a crap. If I could close this thread I would. <S> gentlemen.
No longer a player of AH

Offline DREDIOCK

• Plutonium Member
Re: In a squad on my own, Kinda lonely "Arrogant Bastards" Recruiting!
« Reply #13 on: January 18, 2015, 11:21:35 AM »
 My callsign was knuckles, I am now xVIRUSx. I made a squad on my own, just something to do. I am currently the only one in it and it gets kind of lonely. I have made a website for the squad, it's all finished and complete. Just looking for some good people to fly and have a good time with. I am on the Knights, and usually hang around VOX 141 if you would like to come hang out. If not that's cool. calm winds fellas <S>

(Image removed from quote.)
http://pthomason84.wix.com/25tharrogantbastards

A few years ago I went down south to visit my sister and she says to me "I didnt know they named an ale after you" I was like "What?"
She says "Yes. They named an ale after you." So I asked her what the hell she was talking about and she goes into the fridge and hands me an ice cold bottle of Arrogant Bastard Ale. "I saw this in the store and it made me think of you."
God I love my sister. And she obviously loves me very much.

If you have never tried it. This is not a beer for wimpy Bud/Bud light coors light or any of those other beers that have about the same color as urine and only slightly more flavor then a glass if seltzer
If you have tried it and find it to be too bitter tasting. You're drinking it too cold. As I discovered its best served cool but not cold.

When I first poured it into a big glass mug I was like Wow. What a beautiful looking ale. This is what beer is supposed to look like. But it was dark, and I knew the cold temperature of it might be problematic
Then I tasted it and was like "Ugh! man is this stuff bitter" all I could taste was the hops. But not wanting to hurt her feelings and not wanting to let it go to waste I figured I'd drink it anyway. But because of the bitterness I was in no hurry to do so.
What I found was the warmer it got the better it tasted. Finally when it got to be cool but not cold I was like. Wow! This is damn good ale

Some of the best reviews of it I've seen
http://www.beeradvocate.com/beer/profile/147/92/?ba=BeardedRiker

Now. Go and drink some of this wonderful ale properly and try to live up to its excellence to be worthy of the name
Good luck with the squad

::edit::

Guess I should have read past the first post LOL
« Last Edit: January 18, 2015, 11:23:30 AM by DREDIOCK »
Death is no easy answer
For those who wish to know
Ask those who have been before you
What fate the future holds
It ain't pretty

Offline hgtonyvi

• Silver Member
Re: In a squad on my ong!
« Reply #14 on: January 18, 2015, 11:37:11 AM »
LOL Drediock, that beer sounds very interesting to drink. Have You ever tried Royal Stout or Guiness? Thos are real men drinks.
CO of the Hell Hounds. In Game: Rud3boi
*Ain't no grave can hold my body down.*

Top German Ace of Pantelleria 1943
            6./JG 27- 109G-2