Author Topic: Should I put my big pants on? Question about course work for dummies  (Read 1550 times)

Offline Chilli

• Platinum Member
Course work for dummies!  :aok

Thank you for any responses that will help me to decide where would be a good place to gain some understanding and "how to"s to indulge my artwork interest in computer graphic design.

At a glance this is what popped up nearby.  Any suggestions, concerns and/ or better opportunities are welcome.  At the present this is only a discussion, but a long term ambition that I would like to fulfill in the near future.

• COURSE DESCRIPTION: Teaches computer-aided drafting concepts and equipment designed to develop a general understanding of components of a typical CAD system and its operation. (Credit will not be awarded for both CAD 201 and DRF 201.)

Required Material(s) Harnessing AutoCAD 2013 & Beyond (w/CAD Connect Access)

• COURSE DESCRIPTION: Stresses a working knowledge of web site designs, construction, and management using HTML or XHTML. Course content includes headings, lists, links, images, image maps, tables, forms, and frames.

• COURSE DESCRIPTION: Provides skills for designing both Web-based and stand-alone applications for wireless devices. Details discussions of the needs for applications including mobile phones and a range of rich hand-held devices such as PDA’s. Emphasizes the importance of usability, accessibility, optimization and performance to create fast-loading business enterprise applications and games.