Author Topic: Forming a new squad  (Read 1027 times)

Offline pops04

• Zinc Member
Forming a new squad
« on: January 31, 2015, 09:39:56 AM »
Alright I have been in Aces High for quite some time and now I am curious about forming a new squad. First of all what are the rules for forming a new squad?
Secondly Wish me luck..  :salute
                            Pops04

Offline DrBone1

• Platinum Member
Re: Forming a new squad
« Reply #1 on: January 31, 2015, 09:45:24 AM »
Multiply and have fun!  :D

Start her up and throw out some advertisement in the MA, Good luck with it Pops hope it goes well bub.  :salute :salute
=The Damned=
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n6jjnCoBobc
I see DrBone has found a new Sith apprentice. Good, good, let the hate flow through you.  :devil
Move up, move over, or move aside.  Simple kombat 101.

Offline The Fugitive

• Plutonium Member
      • Fugi's Aces Help
« Reply #2 on: January 31, 2015, 09:49:08 AM »
First rule, there are no rules   :devil

I think the only real rules is you need more than 2 players in the squad to have rank on the score boards. If you upload a squad nose art it will have to be approved by Skuzzy before it will be uploaded to all players. Other than that your on your own.

If your looking for some fighter cover  on Saturdays MARK4 and I may be interested in joining up. BOth of us are looking for something a bit more organized than lone wolfing it around the arena.

oh, and Good Luck   :D

Offline pops04

• Zinc Member
« Reply #3 on: January 31, 2015, 11:26:00 AM »
 :cool:
    Greatly appreciate the info guys. Fugitive As of yet I don't really know what our fortie will be but you know me. Hell I always attract trouble. Our only requirement is that to be in the squad is that you have to be a Veteran. That way when I chew you out you don't get offended. Too much radio chatter drives me nuts. LMAO
                   Pops

Offline dunnrite

• Silver Member
« Reply #4 on: January 31, 2015, 01:05:59 PM »
:cool:
     Our only requirement is that to be in the squad is that you have to be a Veteran.LMAO
                   Pops

Well then....
Amazing you could actually recruit that much suck into one squad.
Your Proctologist called, they found your head.

Offline Lusche

• Radioactive Member
      • Last.FM Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 03, 2015, 10:11:54 AM »
I think the only real rules is you need more than 2 players in the squad to have rank on the score boards.

You still show up on the score boards with a single player 'squad'. Only the tag "less than 2 players" is being added, but you still occupy a spot that actually should have been taken by a 'real' squad, imho.
See last tour (180) where, for example, squad rank #1 in fighters is being held by my own one man band instead of an actual squadron.  :bhead
Steam: DrKalv
Elite:Dangerous: Snailman

Offline pops04

• Zinc Member
« Reply #6 on: February 22, 2015, 01:59:16 PM »
Alright I am making it official New squad Name (The Vets) using vox 175 anyone interested contact me on vox 175 or message me while I am online. Now that I have made it official I need to know how to get the squad name in the game. I tried by going through the "O"club but that didn't work. Any info would be greatly appreciated.

:salute          Pops

Offline mbailey

• Platinum Member
« Reply #7 on: February 22, 2015, 02:14:41 PM »
Best of luck pops   :aok
Mbailey
80th FS "Headhunters"

Ichi Go Ichi E
Character is like a tree and reputation like its shadow. The shadow is what we think of it; the tree is the real thing.

When the game is over, the Kings and Pawns all go into the same box.

Offline MrKrabs

• Gold Member
      • AH-Freebirds.com
« Reply #8 on: February 22, 2015, 03:59:55 PM »
Alright I am making it official New squad Name (The Vets) using vox 175 anyone interested contact me on vox 175 or message me while I am online. Now that I have made it official I need to know how to get the squad name in the game. I tried by going through the "O"club but that didn't work. Any info would be greatly appreciated.

:salute          Pops

First invite yourself using the dot command ".sqdinvite <name>" then leave the arena and return...

Then set your name using ".sqdname The Vets" - it will then set your name; if it doesn't appear by off chance do as you did above for inviting yourself.
The boiling pot is put away and the crab has gone back to sea...