Author Topic: Multuple kills on single target ?  (Read 410 times)

Offline Naughty

• Copper Member
Multuple kills on single target ?
« on: February 25, 2015, 09:43:43 PM »

Last night I went to Mid war for a bit. I came across a set of Lancs on the deck and engaged. As I dove in, I noticed some pretty severe warping.

I had to overshoot, and come back over the top to try and get my sights on them, Just as I was about to fire, they warped about 500 yards to the left, and then back in front of me again. I fired all guns on the lead bomber, and saw a ton of sprites, but NO damage.  The pilot was now shooting back at me, my windscreen was filled with tracers, and I should have sustained damage, But a single hit never registered.  I rolled hard and climbed away to get out of the fire when I heard a series of explosions like he dropped all his bombs..

I went inverted to see what he was doing below me, but he was gone. That's when I noticed my text buffer, showing I had just got 18 kills on him, with 5 achievements.  :headscratch:

of course he called me a cheat for the rest of the night, even after I I killed him six more times 1v1.

Anybody else see this glitch ? 

Another player on 200 said he had killed the same guy in a fighter and got 2 kills from it.
The true warrior has no enemies. Only teachers

Offline Zimme83

• Gold Member
Re: Multuple kills on single target ?
« Reply #1 on: February 26, 2015, 07:07:42 AM »
I got 4 kills for shooting down a set of B-24:s. When the 2nd plane exploded i got kill #2 and #3 and when plane #3 went down i got my 4th kill. My stats showed kills of 3 bombers and 1 chute but the guy could not have been in a chute since he had a bomber left.
''The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge'' - Stephen Hawking

Offline Wizz

• Persona Non Grata
  • Silver Member
« Reply #2 on: February 26, 2015, 08:18:26 AM »
Had someone on the same country as myself get a kill on me after shooting me with MG while we both were in tanks.  My computer did an auto - restart for a windows update so it force logged me out of the game. Somehow he got a kill. I guess it's nothing new just thought I'd share. Way to go on 18 kills and 5 achievements though lol knocked those of the list :rock
393rd Bombardment Squadron

CO-Fine
XO-KO

Offline TopGear

• Copper Member
« Reply #3 on: February 26, 2015, 10:23:00 AM »
I got 15 assists in a row on one set of bombers 4 or so days ago.  It was after someone else got the kill on his first bomber but before his 2nd and 3rd were killed.

Offline 68ZooM

• Platinum Member
« Reply #4 on: February 26, 2015, 10:51:23 AM »
Had someone on the same country as myself get a kill on me after shooting me with MG while we both were in tanks.  My computer did an auto - restart for a windows update so it force logged me out of the game. Somehow he got a kill. I guess it's nothing new just thought I'd share. Way to go on 18 kills and 5 achievements though lol knocked those of the list :rock

Once you get booted from the game whether it's a disco or whatever. The plane or vehicle will stay in game for I think 5 minutes to allow you to get back in and not get a recorded disco, during that time a friendly can actually kill you, we do this to squaddies a lot lol
UrSelf...Pigs On The Wing...Retired

Was me, I bumped a power cord. HiTEch

Offline Skyyr

• Silver Member
« Reply #5 on: February 26, 2015, 12:11:53 PM »
I've gotten 25 kills from it before. Go to 8:00 (sorry about the blaring music - had iTunes running): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6U90EeqY3C4&t=480
Skyyr
Nov. 21, 2013 (Tour 166) - Oct. 21, 2015 (Tour 190)
Nov. 16, 2023 (Tour 286) - Current
Duels vs The Muppets: 8W - 1L
Triton28 (1-0), Changeup (2-0), Violator (1-1), Debrody (1-0), Batfink (1-0), Agent360 (2-0)
"Skyyr is Neo" - Violator

Offline Ack-Ack

• Radioactive Member
      • FlameWarriors
« Reply #6 on: February 26, 2015, 03:30:20 PM »
It's an old bug that pops up every so often.  When the bug first appeared years ago, I was credited with over 150 kills on a lone B-17, the kill messages spammed the crap out of the radio buffer for a minute or so.  I remember around the same time someone else that was credited with over 300 kills for taking out a bomber formation.
"If Jesus came back as an airplane, he would be a P-38." - WW2 P-38 pilot
Elite Top Aces +1 Mexican Official Squadron Song

Offline Naughty

• Copper Member
« Reply #7 on: February 26, 2015, 05:05:01 PM »
I've gotten 25 kills from it before. Go to 8:00 (sorry about the blaring music - had iTunes running): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6U90EeqY3C4&t=480

YUP, that's exactly what I saw too ! lol, confused the hell out of me for a sec.
The true warrior has no enemies. Only teachers

Offline bustr

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #8 on: February 26, 2015, 05:08:59 PM »
Looks like Skuzzy needs to trip over the power cord to the server tonight.
bustr - POTW 1st Wing

This is like the old joke that voters are harsher to their beer brewer if he has an outage, than their politicians after raising their taxes. Death and taxes are certain but, fun and sex is only now.