Author Topic: March '15 KOTH Dates  (Read 958 times)

Offline Bruv119

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
      • http://www.thefewsquadron.co.uk
March '15 KOTH Dates
« on: February 26, 2015, 05:20:53 PM »
Friday KOTH will be held 20th March 6pm EST,  11pm GMT, 12 Midnight CET in the SEA II arena.  Slightly later time as I'll be at work until 10pm but I figure that is better for the US crowd.

:salute
« Last Edit: February 26, 2015, 08:11:32 PM by Bruv119 »
The Few ***
F.P.H

Offline TequilaChaser

• AH Training Corps - Retired
  • Plutonium Member
      • The Damned - founded by Ptero in 1988
Re: March '15 KOTH Dates
« Reply #1 on: March 05, 2015, 09:33:29 AM »
Friday KOTH will be held 20th March 6pm EST,  11pm GMT, 12 Midnight CET in the SEA II arena.  Slightly later time as I'll be at work until 10pm but I figure that is better for the US crowd.

As any of you may have noticed that Bruv has edited his earlier post to just show Friday KOTH for March 20th

The Special Events Calendar shows there will be a March Saturday KOTH for March 14th of next week..... however this is not the case for this month

with me still going through my CM Training, and the much needed work that Skuzzy and the HTC staff have needed to focus on toward the alpha testing of the new Aces High Game version, updating and getting the AH message boards up and running properly, along with needing to address their attention to other things, we ( myself and Bruv ) kind of jumped the gun early by posting that we would be hosting (2) KOTH's for the month of March..... my apologies for getting everyone's hopes up  :frown:

hopefully and if all goes well, Bruv and myself will be able to bring back the old schedule of hosting 2 KOTH events a month ( 1 Friday EURO KOTH and 1 Saturday US KOTH ) like it used to be.......starting next month in April

Hope to see a lot of participants there at the Friday KOTH on March 20th, please notice that Bruv is hosting it at a 1 hour later Event start time of  6pm EST,  11pm GMT, 12 Midnight CET in the SEA II arena, ( instead of the normal Friday KOTH event time of 5 PM EST,  10 PM GMT, 11 PM CET )

am looking forward to seeing y'all

:airplane:

TC
"When one considers just what they should say to a new pilot who is logging in Aces High, the mind becomes confused in the complex maze of info it is necessary for the new player to know. All of it is important; most of it vital; and all of it just too much for one brain to absorb in 1-2 lessons" TC

Offline Bruv119

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #2 on: March 06, 2015, 06:17:31 AM »
just checked the time for this months Friday KOTH as we are coming to that point where people start fiddling with clocks. 

I posted in error it will still be 23:00hrs GMT but the offset is only -4 to New York time so it will be 19:00 hrs EST then from April onwards we go back to a 5 hour difference.   
The Few ***
F.P.H

Offline fuzeman

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #3 on: March 07, 2015, 10:06:02 AM »
with me still going through my CM Training,
  TC

So TC is going to become a KOTH CM. What a great idea!!! Maybe if I had thought of that, things might have evolved a bit different. Wait a minute I did  :rofl
Good Luck TC

Far too many, if not most, people on this Board post just to say something opposed to posting when they have something to say.

"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG54

Offline DmonSlyr

• Platinum Member
« Reply #4 on: March 10, 2015, 06:56:24 PM »
So TC is going to become a KOTH CM. What a great idea!!! Maybe if I had thought of that, things might have evolved a bit different. Wait a minute I did  :rofl
Good Luck TC

If this is true that would be great to hear! He fits the picture. 
The Damned(est. 1988)
-=Army of Muppets=-
2014 & 2018 KoTH ToC Champion

Offline Bruv119

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #5 on: March 20, 2015, 11:59:05 AM »
Reminder  KOTH will start in 6 hours from now!! 

The Me-262 is the first ride should be a fun one!   
The Few ***
F.P.H

Offline Bruv119

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #6 on: March 20, 2015, 08:30:13 PM »
looked liked some good fights out there tonight will upload the logs and results after some shut eye.  yall!   :cheers:   :salute
The Few ***
F.P.H