Author Topic: Arena Settings  (Read 425 times)

Offline Muzzy

• Silver Member
Arena Settings
« on: March 23, 2015, 03:43:28 PM »
Is there a way to alter the fran43w map so the "Today's Target" settings will automatically be set when you load it to the custom arena?

CO 111 Sqdn Black Arrows

Wng Cdr, No. 2 Tactical Bomber Group, RAF, "Today's Target" Scenario. "You maydie, but you will not be bored!"

Offline ImADot

• Platinum Member
Re: Arena Settings
« Reply #1 on: March 23, 2015, 07:21:25 PM »
Once you get the terrain set the way you want (offline or custom should work the same), save the arena tables to your local computer (host). It won't automatically load when the terrain is loaded, but you can load and apply the previously-saved tables and almost everything will be set - there are a couple of little-used settings that might not save/load.
My Current Rig:
GigaByte GA-X99-UD4 Mobo w/ 16Gb RAM
Intel i7 5820k, Win7 64-bit
NVidia GTX 970 4Gb ACX 2.0
Track IR, CH Fighterstick, CH Pro Throttle, CH Pro Pedals

Offline Muzzy

• Silver Member
« Reply #2 on: March 23, 2015, 08:23:37 PM »
When I try to save the settings online it asks for a password.

CO 111 Sqdn Black Arrows

Wng Cdr, No. 2 Tactical Bomber Group, RAF, "Today's Target" Scenario. "You maydie, but you will not be bored!"

Offline ImADot

• Platinum Member
« Reply #3 on: March 23, 2015, 10:56:07 PM »
Were you in a custom arena? Did you click "Save host to File"? It should then save to your local computer's "<game install>chconfig/fran43w/{name you give it}.

Maybe because I'm a CM it works different...but you should be able to do it. Here's a screenie showing what you should see after saving the settings.

My Current Rig:
GigaByte GA-X99-UD4 Mobo w/ 16Gb RAM
Intel i7 5820k, Win7 64-bit
NVidia GTX 970 4Gb ACX 2.0
Track IR, CH Fighterstick, CH Pro Throttle, CH Pro Pedals

Offline Muzzy

• Silver Member
« Reply #4 on: March 23, 2015, 10:58:17 PM »
CC I will try that and let you know if it works. Oh, is there a way to set all objects at the same hardness without going through the whole list?

CO 111 Sqdn Black Arrows