Author Topic: Looking for a Heavy Bomber Squad  (Read 334 times)

Offline shotgunneeley

• Silver Member
Looking for a Heavy Bomber Squad
« on: March 26, 2015, 08:51:59 PM »
I've been flying freelance for close to a year now, feel like its time to seek out a more stable group environment.

I began playing the game in 2008 and have officially been a part of two squads: the 100th BG (Rooks) and the 91st BG (Bish). I'm in my mid 20s from southern Arkansas and I am passionate about military history, paintball and hunting. In the game, I have always enjoyed everything revolving around bombers the most. Above all, I rank massed bombing raids (mostly strategic with some tactical mixed in) and anti-bomber intercepting to be the most exciting. I enjoy participating in events and scenarios when I can, unfortunately AH time is not always synced up with real life time. I'd like to think of myself as extremely amiable, willing to learn new things, and follow directions in a team effort.

Basically, I'm looking for a predominately heavy bomber squad interested in making the long hauls to strat targets and not just tactical strike/base takes (which is fine now and then).

ShtGn

"Lord, let us feel pity for Private Jenkins, and sorrow for ourselves, and all the angel warriors that fall. Let us fear death, but let it not live within us. Protect us, O Lord, and be merciful unto us. Amen"-from FALLEN ANGELS by Walter Dean Myers

Game ID: ShtGn (Inactive), Squad: 91st BG

Offline cotaylor

• Copper Member
      • 19th Bombardment Group
Re: Looking for a Heavy Bomber Squad
« Reply #1 on: March 26, 2015, 10:01:14 PM »
Hey ShtGn..

Give us a look.   19thbg.com
19taylor
CO - 19th Bombardment Group "Crazy Eyeballs"
http://19thbg.com