Author Topic: Old F@RTS  (Read 8106 times)

Offline Canspec

• Silver Member
Old F@RTS
« on: May 09, 2015, 03:23:17 PM »
This game has to many old f@rts and retired people in it. They never change their ways and are not open to new ideas. Their reflexes are to slow to be any good in the game so they should all quit and leave it to the younger generation to make the game better....... :old:
« Last Edit: May 09, 2015, 03:25:20 PM by Canspec »
Gnat
The Kommando for FSO
AoM
Der Wander Zirkus
GFC

Offline Mar

• Gold Member
Re: Old F@RTS
« Reply #1 on: May 09, 2015, 03:29:24 PM »
 :furious
𝒻𝓇𝑜𝓂 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓈𝒽𝒶𝒹𝑜𝓌𝓈 𝑜𝒻 𝓌𝒶𝓇'𝓈 𝓅𝒶𝓈𝓉 𝒶 𝒹𝑒𝓂𝑜𝓃 𝑜𝒻 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝒶𝒾𝓇 𝓇𝒾𝓈𝑒𝓈 𝒻𝓇𝑜𝓂 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝑔𝓇𝒶𝓋𝑒

"Onward to the land of kings—via the sky of aces!"
  Oh, and zack1234 rules. :old:

Offline Lab Rat 3947

• Silver Member
« Reply #2 on: May 09, 2015, 03:29:55 PM »
Enlighten me; what should be the cutoff age for quitting AH ?

LtngRydr
LtngRydr
14th FG Grounded

80th FS "Headhunters"

Offline The Fugitive

• Plutonium Member
      • Fugi's Aces Help
« Reply #3 on: May 09, 2015, 03:36:00 PM »
This game has to many old f@rts and retired people in it. They never change their ways and are not open to new ideas. Their reflexes are to slow to be any good in the game so they should all quit and leave it to the younger generation to make the game better....... :old:

What are you waiting for? Make it better!

Offline Canspec

• Silver Member
« Reply #4 on: May 09, 2015, 04:08:54 PM »
What are you waiting for? Make it better!

I'm waiting for the younger generation to do that.....I'm too old..... :old:
Gnat
The Kommando for FSO
AoM
Der Wander Zirkus
GFC

Offline Lab Rat 3947

• Silver Member
« Reply #5 on: May 09, 2015, 04:30:36 PM »
I'm waiting for the younger generation to do that.....I'm too old.....

Then, follow your own advice and quit
LtngRydr
14th FG Grounded

80th FS "Headhunters"

Offline bustr

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #6 on: May 09, 2015, 04:36:55 PM »
The down side to old ferts is the over whelming combined resource of, been there done that in mind boggling permutations. Youth by definition have short attention spans, no experience, and don't consider much beyond it feels good right now. So what if I do X even if by Z I might need to be on life support and accidentally killed you in the process. Been there, done that, not interested in the stupidity.

Why do you want people to move over who have experienced all the same failures you are about to inflict on yourself? And then demand them to lie to themselves that it won't incur the same punishments it did all the other times they tried it until they got wise to that particular version of insanity?

You are free to incur the punishment alone and suffer alone for your inexperience. Let us know where to send flowers.
bustr - POTW 1st Wing

This is like the old joke that voters are harsher to their beer brewer if he has an outage, than their politicians after raising their taxes. Death and taxes are certain but, fun and sex is only now.

Offline Canspec

• Silver Member
« Reply #7 on: May 09, 2015, 04:41:12 PM »
Then, follow your own advice and quit

I did... :old:
Gnat
The Kommando for FSO
AoM
Der Wander Zirkus
GFC

Offline Canspec

• Silver Member
« Reply #8 on: May 09, 2015, 04:44:41 PM »
The down side to old ferts is the over whelming combined resource of, been there done that in mind boggling permutations. Youth by definition have short attention spans, no experience, and don't consider much beyond it feels good right now. So what if I do X even if by Z I might need to be on life support and accidentally killed you in the process. Been there, done that, not interested in the stupidity.

Why do you want people to move over who have experienced all the same failures you are about to inflict on yourself? And then demand them to lie to themselves that it won't incur the same punishments it did all the other times they tried it until they got wise to that particular version of insanity?

You are free to incur the punishment alone and suffer alone for your inexperience. Let us know where to send flowers.

Are you on drugs by any chance.....you are talking like an old person...don't know if you are....don't care either... :old:
« Last Edit: May 09, 2015, 04:48:15 PM by Canspec »
Gnat
The Kommando for FSO
AoM
Der Wander Zirkus
GFC

Offline bustr

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #9 on: May 09, 2015, 04:47:08 PM »
I assumed you were with this tripe.
bustr - POTW 1st Wing

This is like the old joke that voters are harsher to their beer brewer if he has an outage, than their politicians after raising their taxes. Death and taxes are certain but, fun and sex is only now.

Offline Changeup

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
      • Das Muppets
« Reply #10 on: May 09, 2015, 05:03:16 PM »

Gnat, you old booger...you soo funny.!!!
"Such is the nature of war.  By protecting others, you save yourself."

"Those who are skilled in combat do not become angered.  Those who are skilled at winning do not become afraid.  Thus, the wise win before the fight, while the ignorant fight to win." - Morihei Ueshiba

Offline Canspec

• Silver Member
« Reply #11 on: May 09, 2015, 05:24:31 PM »
Gnat, you old booger...you soo funny.!!!

Change...waaassssuppp... :old:
Gnat
The Kommando for FSO
AoM
Der Wander Zirkus
GFC

Offline Busher

• Gold Member
« Reply #12 on: May 09, 2015, 06:46:50 PM »

When I was young, the Dead Sea was just sick :old:
Being male, an accident of birth. Being a man, a matter of age. Being a gentleman, a matter of choice.

Offline earl1937

• Gold Member
« Reply #13 on: May 09, 2015, 07:03:18 PM »
:airplane: I WOULD TELL YOU TO KISS MY 6 O'CLOCK, BUT DON'T WANT YOU TO FALL IN LOVE!!!
Blue Skies and wind at my back and wish that for all!!!

Offline Canspec

• Silver Member
« Reply #14 on: May 09, 2015, 07:08:24 PM »
:airplane: I WOULD TELL YOU TO KISS MY 6 O'CLOCK, BUT DON'T WANT YOU TO FALL IN LOVE!!!

:rofl
Gnat
The Kommando for FSO
AoM
Der Wander Zirkus
GFC