Author Topic: Maproom destroyed  (Read 365 times)

Offline 1ijac

• Silver Member
Maproom destroyed
« on: May 24, 2015, 10:52:22 AM »
This may have been a one time glitch or maybe it's intentional.  I was in a C-47 and dropped troops over the white flagged town that was ready for capture.  I was the only troops around and they had to be flown in.  After the drop, I was landing in town and hit a tree and died.  I waited in the tower to see if my troops would capture the town and they did.  Although the capture did occur, credit for the capture did not on the scoreboard.  Not a big deal to me, but should the capture be credited to a player's score?
"One-Eye"

Offline hgtonyvi

• Silver Member
Re: Maproom destroyed
« Reply #1 on: May 24, 2015, 04:27:02 PM »
I Think its some kind of achievement. I did drop troops one time also and took the field but no reward. I think you need to do it 5 Times or something like that to get an achievement. Check the achievements list.
CO of the Hell Hounds. In Game: Rud3boi
*Ain't no grave can hold my body down.*

Top German Ace of Pantelleria 1943
            6./JG 27- 109G-2

Offline RSLQK186

• Silver Member
« Reply #2 on: May 25, 2015, 04:39:43 PM »
I am sure you saw "field XX has been captured by the (insert country here)", but did you see "Maproom destroyed"?
Hacksaw- THE UNFORGIVEN
Founder- Special events contingent
"I'm very very sneaky"

Offline 1ijac

• Silver Member
« Reply #3 on: May 25, 2015, 08:33:55 PM »
I meant in my post that the capture did not show up on the scoreboard as a goon capture in bombers.  I did get the map room destroyed message.  It's not a big deal, was just wondering that in that scenario, if it was intended for the capture to record for a player's score or not.  Was just something I noticed.
"One-Eye"

Offline lyric1

• Skinner Team
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #4 on: May 25, 2015, 09:08:53 PM »
I meant in my post that the capture did not show up on the scoreboard as a goon capture in bombers.  I did get the map room destroyed message.  It's not a big deal, was just wondering that in that scenario, if it was intended for the capture to record for a player's score or not.  Was just something I noticed.

There was a glitch where you could be in an M3 let troops run then jump into bombers & you could get a bomber capture. This glitch was fixed long ago. So when you hit the tree no credit would be given to you & if you upped anything else the troops would have disappeared.

Offline 1Cane

• Silver Member
« Reply #5 on: June 08, 2015, 01:42:59 PM »
Today while capturing vehicle base 198 on the faster map, I let my troops run from an M3 I received a map room destroyed but yet no perks or stat showing that I capture base. :noid

This map is like a gift that just keeps giving.
AkCaine

Offline Lusche

• Radioactive Member
      • Last.FM Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 08, 2015, 01:54:36 PM »
Did you die or tower out while troops where running?
Steam: DrKalv
Elite:Dangerous: Snailman

Offline 1Cane

• Silver Member
« Reply #7 on: June 09, 2015, 11:52:30 AM »
No, I got a good landing and map room destroyed.
AkCaine