Author Topic: Looking to get 10-15 folks for strategic attacks  (Read 1291 times)

Offline rebelpride99

• Zinc Member
Looking to get 10-15 folks for strategic attacks
« on: June 26, 2015, 06:58:50 PM »
Im not looking to start a squad, just trying to get 10 to 15 folks that want to take some bases, any night is good for me. Anyone IN??? My ingame is Razorbck

Offline Wizz

• Persona Non Grata
  • Silver Member
Re: Looking to get 10-15 folks for strategic attacks
« Reply #1 on: June 26, 2015, 09:21:55 PM »
Im not looking to start a squad, just trying to get 10 to 15 folks that want to take some bases, any night is good for me. Anyone IN??? My ingame is Razorbck
Wish I wasnt taking a break from the game or id help you out. Taking bases is a forte of mine  :salute

You will come to find the more who help the harder it is to take a base. There are too many alphas bent on self glorification to effectively make those numbers work.

If you love tatical play master playing in buffs. Learn how to white flag a town and deack it with one set of lancasters. I would also learn how to defend your buffs while your at it.

I have heard many times that anyone can wf/deack a town. This may be true but you have to learn how first. When you can do this and survive 2 or more interceptors in the process you only need a trusty troop runner.

Personally im at a level these days where I can do this with almost 100% success rate. The last time i was stopped when i actually was trying against a well defended base i managed to drop the town and all but 2 guns having shot down 3 of rook nations best before being stopped by a forth. This was after 17 base takes earlier that night against bish.

When you dont have to rely on anyone else your success will sky rocket!
« Last Edit: June 26, 2015, 09:23:44 PM by Wizz »
393rd Bombardment Squadron

CO-Fine
XO-KO

Offline guncrasher

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #2 on: June 26, 2015, 10:51:56 PM »
Wish I wasnt taking a break from the game or id help you out. Taking bases is a forte of mine  :salute

You will come to find the more who help the harder it is to take a base. There are too many alphas bent on self glorification to effectively make those numbers work.

If you love tatical play master playing in buffs. Learn how to white flag a town and deack it with one set of lancasters. I would also learn how to defend your buffs while your at it.

I have heard many times that anyone can wf/deack a town. This may be true but you have to learn how first. When you can do this and survive 2 or more interceptors in the process you only need a trusty troop runner.

Personally im at a level these days where I can do this with almost 100% success rate. The last time i was stopped when i actually was trying against a well defended base i managed to drop the town and all but 2 guns having shot down 3 of rook nations best before being stopped by a forth. This was after 17 base takes earlier that night against bish.

good way to contradict yourself.

semp
you dont want me to ho, dont point your plane at me.

Offline Wizz

• Persona Non Grata
  • Silver Member
« Reply #3 on: June 27, 2015, 12:33:52 AM »
good way to contradict yourself.

semp
:rofl

You so funny semp but you got it twisted... that was a universal statement about this game.

but seriously OP take my advice literally. Do not depend on anyone in this game. Get yourself to a level where you dictate your own success. Unless you have 2 pc's and can both prep a base and run your own troops(i have before many times but the game imo doesnt deserve $30 a month from me anymore) you will find the most success with a 2-3 man team.

I have been where your at wanting to make a team for base takes. This game is all about how you invest your time. I dont like to waste "my" time at all when i play. When you depend on others people will fail because afyer all its just a game.

Semp i still daydream aboit your flaming pony from time to time.... and how you spent that whole time following my buffs and when 3 of your fellow swine squadies were attacking I lit you up like a roman candle and kept on trucking despite the 163's and 262 and 152 lol :cheers:

You still suck without your squad. Unlike me who doesnt need one to find great success in this game :neener:

and i dont want to here about how good of a fighter semp can be. Anyone who dedicates enough time at something in this game can be good at it.

Tatical is a whole other ball game. Semp has no tatical skills. He is a great guy to have as a wingman and im sure a great guy once you get to know him personally.  :old:

« Last Edit: June 27, 2015, 12:45:23 AM by Wizz »

CO-Fine
XO-KO

Offline JunkyII

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #4 on: June 27, 2015, 01:27:29 AM »

100% success rate at finding an undefended field.
DFC Member
Proud Member of Pigs on the Wing
"Yikes"

Offline rebelpride99

• Zinc Member
« Reply #5 on: June 27, 2015, 08:05:20 AM »
ive been in the game for quite a while, Used to fly aces high and we had a hoot doing strategic missions, seems there arent any squads in here that does that. I thought the easiest way to get something started would be to have one night where anyone knit bish rook that wanted to take some bases could get togther witout leaving their squad.

Offline Wizz

• Persona Non Grata
  • Silver Member
« Reply #6 on: June 27, 2015, 11:30:07 AM »
100% success rate at finding an undefended field.

no no Junky and i know what your talking about! Many bases I have taken are defended and sometimes very very well. Yes everytime i target a base take im hoping its not defended but thats not always the case. Players are smart, to take a defended base you have to be smarter. Driving an m3 20-50miles to the base is normally the difference maker.

When they dont defend I roll a front. 15-20 bases over 4-6 hours is nothing and it does serve a purpose. If the enemy has to focus on getting his bases back hes not attacking you!

CO-Fine
XO-KO

Offline Wizz

• Persona Non Grata
  • Silver Member
« Reply #7 on: June 27, 2015, 11:33:30 AM »
ive been in the game for quite a while, Used to fly aces high and we had a hoot doing strategic missions, seems there arent any squads in here that does that. I thought the easiest way to get something started would be to have one night where anyone knit bish rook that wanted to take some bases could get togther witout leaving their squad.

Pigs on the wing, shade hunters, Jarbo and company, alchemist, and a few others do what your looking for from time to time. Im sure any one of these groups would love to have you along when they are tactical!

CO-Fine
XO-KO

Offline Rich46yo

• Platinum Member
« Reply #8 on: June 27, 2015, 12:15:09 PM »

Well you maybe did not find help but at least you can mark off a self glorification Prince of AH "who BTW isnt even playing now". I think nowadays your best chance is playing Bish on one of their squad nights. They seem to do this kinda thing most now and in some fun airplanes to boot. Like P-38s, P-47s, other 20+ eny Jabo's I always found fun.
"flying the aircraft of the Red Star"

Offline Wizz

• Persona Non Grata
  • Silver Member
« Reply #9 on: June 27, 2015, 12:45:58 PM »
Well you maybe did not find help but at least you can mark off a self glorification Prince of AH "who BTW isnt even playing now". I think nowadays your best chance is playing Bish on one of their squad nights. They seem to do this kinda thing most now and in some fun airplanes to boot. Like P-38s, P-47s, other 20+ eny Jabo's I always found fun.

We all sometimes need a break from the game  :aok

OP.... if hordes are your style then yes follow this guys advice!

CO-Fine
XO-KO

Offline Wizz

• Persona Non Grata
  • Silver Member
« Reply #10 on: June 27, 2015, 01:06:23 PM »

What takes a horde of Bish to accomplish I can do with 1 trusty troop runner!

When we started this night, Knights did not own 1 bish base. After 9 bases the rest of Knights got on board and we rolled a total of 26 bases in under 6 hrs! This was one of many dozens of nights over the last 4 months. You see I back my stink up :bolt:

« Last Edit: June 27, 2015, 01:08:26 PM by Wizz »

CO-Fine
XO-KO

Offline Zimme83

• Gold Member
« Reply #11 on: June 27, 2015, 01:21:40 PM »
wow... U were in a horde that rolled some bases. Im impressed.  :aok Must be the first time I see a horde take bases.
''The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge'' - Stephen Hawking

Offline Wizz

• Persona Non Grata
  • Silver Member
« Reply #12 on: June 27, 2015, 01:55:50 PM »
wow... U were in a horde that rolled some bases. Im impressed.  :aok Must be the first time I see a horde take bases.
lol i never horde...

thats funny. Bish player thinks you can only roll a front with a horde. There were a total of 7 players max who helped off and on the entire time and there were never more than 3 at a base.

LoL i will avoid the horde at all cost.  :rofl

CO-Fine
XO-KO

Offline rebelpride99

• Zinc Member
« Reply #13 on: June 27, 2015, 08:01:59 PM »
it doesent take a horde to take a base even if it defended if you have skilled pilots mixed in with gvs

Offline Wizz

• Persona Non Grata
  • Silver Member
« Reply #14 on: June 27, 2015, 08:03:43 PM »
it doesent take a horde to take a base even if it defended if you have skilled pilots mixed in with gvs

Somebody freakn pick this guy up please!!!

We need more players like you :salute

CO-Fine
XO-KO